Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sara_M

VIP Member
I see she says on her latest post she is happier around 12-13 stone because she is still a size 10-12. NO CHANCE!! I'm the same height as tan. I go between 12&13 stone too. Currently I'm 13st, and most definitely would not fit in a 12. I need a 16. Even at 12 stone, I'm not a size 12. A comfortable 14 realistically.
I know we all carry weight differently but I can not see how we could be 2 dress sizes different, regardless of where we carry it!

• Angry
Reactions: 12

lexiloo

VIP Member
I think you only have to take one look at her buffets or her "home cooked" meal of tinned potatoes, burgers and beans all covered in mayo to know she has zero clue about nutrition ma loves ;)

• Sick
  • Haha

Sweetcheeks28

Chatty Member
hey My loves did you know I’m 17 stone but honestly my clothes are a size 14 I’m 5ft 11 so I carry it well (I’m being sarcastic by the way 🤣🤣) get your head out your stinking arse Tan be fucking honest less scatty with your arselickers at the end of the day they help you with your lifestyle oh I forgot you only get pennies for vlogging but who in their right mind would be a miserable twat every day and vlog for pennies we ain’t stupid ffs. I can assure you. You don’t make a decent living with they meal plans they are a joke you take money off people for trash plans your no nutritionist but you don’t care cause it makes your bank balance bloom, I used to think you where ok but now I think your a minging, disgusting, money grabbing scatty bitch sounds harsh but it’s true

• Haha
  • Wow

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
Sure she said it was all worth losing the 7 st in 16 month so she could put 3st back on over 3 yrs FFS ,she is a joke .
See if I hear her say ‘when a lost ma 7 stone in 16 munff’ one more time, I swear to god I will scream haha. WE KNOW TAN, WE BLOODY KNOW!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
she could easily lose 3 lbs a week by washing her fecking hair! grease is heavy ma loves

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

lexiloo

VIP Member
someone has commented how her hair looks really good and shiny......no ma love you've just never seen it clean before ;)

so she's used syns on ketchup and mayo....why is she not using those skinny sauces she was trying to convince everyone were so amazing and delicious!

• Haha

Slimwizard

Chatty Member
I cannot listen when Tanya uses that stupid bloody voice to talk to awbreeeeeyy! I just wanna smack her in the chops

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
My thoughts on the latest vlog.....both meals looked rank, what the hell was that lunch? two "draahh slaarrrrces" of bread with some awful looking ham slapped on them, thought to be syn free the ham had to have all visible fat removed? judging by the huge white chunks of fat clearly in them she didn't bother ;)
then the salmon, tinned spuds and frozen mixed veg.......how to make a decent sounding meal look like you've been given it as a punishment lol
Clearly didn't bath/shower after the very hard gym class :sick: as she was as greasy as usual closing the vlog sat on the sofa and omg woman why not edit out all the yawns or cover your mouth its gross!! anyone want to chip in for a care package for her? shampoo, a flannel and some soap!!

• Haha
  • Sick

Heresthetea

Chatty Member
I hope she is ok no matter what I think of her I wouldn’t wish her to be anything but healthy for her boys.

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Why does she never know the day or what the date is when she vlogs?
Everyday, without fail she says ‘it’s erm Tuesday, er no it’s not, It’s Monday 29th or is it the 30th, yeah I think it’s the 30th (not those exact words but you know what I mean🤣)

Either confirm the date before filming or don’t bother mentioning it, it’s pointless anyway!

Marchan

She wasn’t having anything to do with her dad and wasn’t having him at the wedding because he was a drunk . Now she wants him there. Harsh I know. But true.

Wtfherewegoagain

Its the click bait video titles! she had a raised level and needs it retesting. I know she has health anxiety but take a deep breath and instead of making a video about it talk to the dr first. Plus maybe talk to them about the anxiety and see if there is help there because it is clearly a huge problem.

She said hersef they were having 4 takeaways a week pre xmas so the trained nutritionist in her should have known how that will effect her body

• Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
SIXTY QUID???? for that paarrrl ov sharrt ma loves, me thinks Tan is getting very very greedy and not just for paarrrs tut tut

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
new vlog, arseland haul ma loves
looks like the orange hoodie has been replaced by the teddy bear fleece which now seems like its welded to her. Shes "tekking" the watch back....despite wearing it for a few days!!! because it doesn't do what she thought it would do for the price, did she even check the features of it?
When she was on the way back home from the gym she was going to have a shower yet her hair looks vile later in the vlog, does she really have a shower and not wash that hair.....even after the gym and all that sweating??
from aresland she got an arseberg lettuce, a load of junky snacks and slimming world ready meals, 6 of them! they're expensive, she could have got so much fresh stuff for that cost and batch cooked some meals!! Shes so lazy these days, hardly moves from the sofa or her bed and yawns non stop all the way through, she is a grubby buggar in these latest vlogs, how can anyone take her seriously??

• Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
Garunteed it's related to fatty liver disease. That's why they mentioned alcohol. You can have alcoholic fatty liver and non alcoholic fatty liver. Shes been eating shite and put weight on. That's it. Everyone in the comments is saying the same.