Trigger Point

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit boring I thought. Think they are trying to sell it on the back of LOD

Reactions: 6
It was tit. Kate Fleming would never make a tit of herself and try switch the light on like that.

And the banter, was even more awkward than some of the Kate and Steve "mate" we don't actually love each other banter.

And honestly, the ending was so predictable.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Agreed. Adrian Lester and Vicky McClure are good actors but the dialogue is dreadful; clunky and contrived.

Reactions: 4
Those who like Vicky McClure, she is in Alex Rider on imdb TV and also on All4

Reactions: 2
Gotta say all that buildup I was disappointed not even our girl Vicky mclure could save it or Adrian Lester

Reactions: 3
Forgot all about this so just watched on stv catch up. How annoying is it that you can’t ffwd the adverts 🤬. Anyway, quite enjoyed, has potential. Crapped myself at that bit even tho I knew something was coming.
Wish they’d put them all on the app so we could binge tho.

It was like watching an episode of LOD without all the main cast. I did enjoy it though.

I'd already seen a spoiler for what happens at the end of the episode but enjoyed it (mainly because I love Vicky McClure)

Getting sick of shows killing off who you think are going to be main characters like how they killed off Steve in Vigil 😭

Reactions: 3
I'd already seen a spoiler for what happens at the end of the episode but enjoyed it (mainly because I love Vicky McClure)

Getting sick of shows killing off who you think are going to be main characters like how they killed off Steve in Vigil 😭
I love how he’s still Steve, no matter what he’s in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My best gal Vicky McClure is an exceptional actress and I will never ever forget her portrayal as Lol in This is England. I thought she was underused in Line of Duty and in later series I was waiting for have her moment but really it became a vehicle for MC and AD. I will be incredibly upset if she cannot act her socks off and show how talented she can be in TP.

Some things I have found out though:

- It was a timelapse so by the time the cordon was removed several hours had passed since the bomb vest was sorted. A plate check wouldn’t necessarily flag the van up as suspicious. A 3-way IED is also extremely uncommon.

- The EXPO advised she could remove her helmet off because it can get in the way of the device and it wouldn’t save you if it exploded in your face.

- It was only a suspected bomb-making factory rather than a planted bomb so they were wearing the correct tactical gear. They weren’t expecting to find anything. The full bomb suit will appear later.

- The director wanted a scene where Lana made a rookie mistake as she’s a bit reckless. This was was addressed by Nutkins but the conversation was cut from the edit.

Roll on E2 where Warren Brown appears who is so fit and has aged like fine wine.

Rather underwhelming so far. Predictable and underwritten. How are we meant to care about characters we know nothing about?
But I'll give it another chance!
It’ll come next with the main story.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Roll on E2 where Warren Brown appears who is so fit and has aged like fine wine.

It’ll come next with the main story.
If you’re into Warren Brown, you need to watch The Responder on the iPlayer! It only started on Monday but he has quite a big part in that.

Reactions: 1