Trigger Point

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really surprised there wasn’t a thread for this?!

Anyone watching?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Me too 😍

I’m liking it so far. Wish it wasn’t on ITV though because adverts.

Reactions: 6
I’ve seen two plot holes already…

If they have intel it’s a bomb situation, why are the armed police charging on in running around the flat when there’s pressure pads on the floor?
secondly, you’d think a bomb expert would know better than to go round flicking random light switches 🥴🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve seen two plot holes already…

If they have intel it’s a bomb situation, why are the armed police charging on in running around the flat when there’s pressure pads on the floor?
secondly, you’d think a bomb expert would know better than to go round flicking random light switches 🥴🤦🏻‍♀️
Are you my husband? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Think they are trying too hard to make Vicky McClure's character some kind of freewheeling maverick, she put shades on twice in the opening thirty seconds :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love Vicky McClure. So will keep watching even if crap. Also wish it wasn't ITV, adverts are annoying. My ex is bomb disposal(army) glad he isn't watching with me as he takes the enjoyment out of these programmes pointing out all the things they are doing wrong 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That made me jump and I knew it was coming 😂 his arm!! 😬

Looking forward to next Sunday, it really picked up at the end.

Reactions: 9
Rather underwhelming so far. Predictable and underwritten. How are we meant to care about characters we know nothing about?
But I'll give it another chance!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7