Trigger Point

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they don’t go wild and it turns out that Lana has black out periods and her PTSD has effected her so badly and she’s involved 😂
The 1912 means something but I can’t for the life of me work out what. I’m pretty sure it won’t link back to the suffragette who put bombs in various post boxes around London in 1912 and also pretty sure it won’t be about the Titanic - that’s about the extent of my knowledge of 1912.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It can only be Thom, Karl or John as they the only characters we know more about than just their first name. We will get the 66 11 42 and 1912 reveal which everyone seems baffled about and Jed said (here: trigger_point_press_pack_1a.pdf (itv.com)) the mystery comes from not immediately knowing who the target is and why they doing it. We might get a Scooby-Doo reveal 5 minutes before the end and just as Wash is going to say who it is, everyone gets blown up before it cuts to black.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
This is what I have learned so far.

It started with Andrew Phelan at the Westhaven Eatste who was kidnapped and used as a patsy after sharing a cell with Nick Roberts in 2015 - personal grudge. There was a code 1912 but the toilet bomb was fake. The phones on his suicide vest were called from 2 different burners so they concluded it’s a terrorist cell.

☠ RIP Nut

Next Nick Roberts put the nail bomb at the Mosque (☠ RIP Ali) and attempted to be a suicide bomber at the other apartment block (☠ RIP Simon Randall).

The Crusaders took responsibility for the Mosque attack but the same HMX was found at Westhaven and the Mosque.tThe English Flag group expelled 100 members for extremist views.

CCTV caught Billy Washington talking to Nick Roberts.

☠ Billy Washington

Frank Welsh was traced to Billy through text messages and his DNA on the system. He’s ex-Terroritial Army from 2005 - 2014 from with a history of explosives training. Based on that they conclude he’s the primary bomb maker.

The University was targeted due to the upcoming election. Frank Welsh was caught at the scene with 1 mobile phone 2 mobile phones… dun dun dun! He activated the bomb before he was shot in the head.

Frank was being watched as John Hudson received a text to call the second phone. The police had already identified him so was he expendable?

The redacted file contains the code 66 11 42.

I still refuse to believe that Lana was remotely attracted to that dull wet blanket of a man Thom she was supposedly in a relationship with.

Now we know Karl the mastermind is still at large.

Umm… that’s what I have… 😀😀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
This is what I have learned so far.

It started with Andrew Phelan at the Westhaven Eatste who was kidnapped and used as a patsy after sharing a cell with Nick Roberts in 2015 - personal grudge. There was a code 1912 but the toilet bomb was fake. The phones on his suicide vest were called from 2 different burners so they concluded it’s a terrorist cell.

☠ RIP Nut

Next Nick Roberts put the nail bomb at the Mosque (☠ RIP Ali) and attempted to be a suicide bomber at the other apartment block (☠ RIP Simon Randall).

The Crusaders took responsibility for the Mosque attack but the same HMX was found at Westhaven and the Mosque.tThe English Flag group expelled 100 members for extremist views.

CCTV caught Billy Washington talking to Nick Roberts.

☠ Billy Washington

Frank Welsh was traced to Billy through text messages and his DNA on the system. He’s ex-Terroritial Army from 2005 - 2014 from with a history of explosives training. Based on that they conclude he’s the primary bomb maker.

The University was targeted due to the upcoming election. Frank Welsh was caught at the scene with 1 mobile phone 2 mobile phones… dun dun dun! He activated the bomb before he was shot in the head.

Frank was being watched as John Hudson received a text to call the second phone. The police had already identified him so was he expendable?

The redacted file contains the code 66 11 42.

I still refuse to believe that Lana was remotely attracted to that dull wet blanket of a man Thom she was supposedly in a relationship with.

Now we know Karl the mastermind is still at large.

Umm… that’s what I have… 😀😀
Sorry but your ☠ Have got me howling 😂😂😂

• Haha
Did not enjoy the “and they all lived happily ever after” ending. I was hoping for a twist, don’t really get how they can do another series off that …

Well, I enjoyed it ! I was wondering how they were going to kill him, without him releasing his thumb.

However, he said he put the suicide belt on after he passed through security. Therefore it must have been hidden somewhere on the premises. The police (or EXPO) were supposed to have done a thorough search of the premises ... not thorough enough, methinks !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well, I enjoyed it ! I was wondering how they were going to kill him, without him releasing his thumb.

However, he said he put the suicide belt on after he passed through security. Therefore it must have been hidden somewhere on the premises. The police (or EXPO) were supposed to have done a thorough search of the premises ... not thorough enough, methinks !
It was the same security that
swept the auditorium in Bodyguard before our friend Julia did her speech
😄 😄

The soundtrack is on Spotify and it's actually really good and clever how they've mixed the sounds. It was hard to hear some of the music in the show (I am a big fan of the Bodyguard one).

Last edited:
Peaky Blinders was no match for the final of ITV’s Trigger Point, which bowed out with 4.7m (27.4%) audience, broadly in line with the series average across six-parts (4.6m/28.5%).

For a bit of fun, what do you think was the second most popular programme on TV last night?

Clue: It is one of these, Good Karma Hospital, Dancing on Ice, Peaky Blinders, Antiques Roadshow, Live EFL Cup.

Last edited:
Peaky Blinders was no match for the final of ITV’s Trigger Point, which bowed out with 4.7m (27.4%) audience, broadly in line with the series average across six-parts (4.6m/28.5%).

For a bit of fun, what do you think was the second most popular programme on TV last night?

Clue: It is one of these, Good Karma Hospital, Dancing on Ice, Peaky Blinders, Antiques Roadshow, Live EFL Cup.
Antique's Roadshow would be my guess it's more popular than people would assume.

Thought that was pretty disappointing in truth. Just fizzled out, the lass playing the Labour politician also couldn't act to saver her life. The dialogue was woeful at times, how many times did she call her brother by his name in that one scene in episode 2 or 3?!

"This place is a tip Billy"

"Who have you been hanging around with Billy"

"What have you done Billy"

"Billy....."

ARRRRGGHHHHHHHHHH!:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Antique's Roadshow would be my guess it's more popular than people would assume.
Correct ! I was surprised. It is the reaction when the valuer says the item is worth a lot of money and the owners says "really ..wow" ! If they didn't think it was worth much, they wouldn't bring it along !

I enjoyed it. Yes there's lots of unbelievable bits but it's entertaining. Seems better than the first series so far.

Reactions: 6