Trigger Point

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finished season 2, I am surprised to read the hate season 1 got lol I really Enjoyed it

Reactions: 1
I'm two thirds of the way through season 2 and does anyone in Expo other than Lana ever diffuse a bomb? it's always her. That Danny guy hasn't been out from behind the car yet. I suspect he's a goner as he's getting married soon.

Reactions: 5
I'm two thirds of the way through season 2 and does anyone in Expo other than Lana ever diffuse a bomb? it's always her. That Danny guy hasn't been out from behind the car yet. I suspect he's a goner as he's getting married soon.
I thought the exact same thing! 😆

Also she makes it seem really easy to diffuse a bomb, just clip one wire, job done🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is Lana still the same character as Kate Fleming just the bomb squad version? I’m tempted to give the new series a go.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m confused. Just finished season 1, and John is made out to be not involved at the end even though he made the call to blow up the bomb after Frank was taken out?? And had all that stuff in his locker.
Just started season 2 and he’s back working for the police 🫠🫠🤣 what the hell

I’m confused. Just finished season 1, and John is made out to be not involved at the end even though he made the call to blow up the bomb after Frank was taken out?? And had all that stuff in his locker.
Just started season 2 and he’s back working for the police 🫠🫠🤣 what the hell
I should have rewatched S1 before starting S2 but I thought he was guilty and just assumed I’d forgotten something when I saw him back 🤷🏼‍♀️

I thought the exact same thing! 😆

Also she makes it seem really easy to diffuse a bomb, just clip one wire, job done🤣
Thought the same and why does she always take her helmet off before starting to do a job? Surely it’s part of her kit for a reason 😅

I enjoyed it but Vicky McClure carried it. Not sure if they can get another series out of it either. Bombs either go off or they don’t and you can’t keep the suspense up.

Reactions: 3
I enjoyed it but Vicky McClure carried it. Not sure if they can get another series out of it either. Bombs either go off or they don’t and you can’t keep the suspense up.
Yeah she definitely carries it.
Plus how many bomb blasts can Lana survive?! I do think there will be a 3rd series though.

Thought the same and why does she always take her helmet off before starting to do a job? Surely it’s part of her kit for a reason 😅

I would get guess that if you are beside a bomb and it goes off that a helmet won't do you any good.

I assume if there’s a third season she’ll die in it.

• Wow
yessssss Lana read them all to FILTH! but also….danny being like ‘you were out of order with telling Helen that’ sorry Danny, have you done anything this bleeping series???? Lana has lost her brother, just come back from a war zone, the only one who’s going around defusing bombs, Tom died, saw someone’s head get blown off, her parents are selfish twats, but oooooh don’t hurt Helen’s feelings!!!

Last edited: