Treacle tatts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But how can she have gone through her 20s and early 30s with NO career plans apart from a YouTube channel? 💉
Because she’s a boring lazy head with not much personality or entertain apart from tattoos. She’s also a judgmental bleep too

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Because she’s a boring lazy head with not much personality or entertain apart from tattoos. She’s also a judgmental bleep too
Even her tattoos don’t make her entertaining or interesting to watch because of how she makes them her entire life. Someone needs to tell her that being heavily tattooed isn’t a personality trait and doesn’t make up for a lack of personality. Also, did anyone see one of her newest videos where she’d gone to wales and had a web tattooed. I thought how she was slagging off the atmosphere in the studio was awful!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Even her tattoos don’t make her entertaining or interesting to watch because of how she makes them her entire life. Someone needs to tell her that being heavily tattooed isn’t a personality trait and doesn’t make up for a lack of personality. Also, did anyone see one of her newest videos where she’d gone to wales and had a web tattooed. I thought how she was slagging off the atmosphere in the studio was awful!
I saw the video you're referring to and I agree, it was crappy of her to call them out for lack of "atmosphere"? Like, maybe they just don't like you because you're an annoying know-it-all, or maybe they just wanted to get on with their work & not entertain you...

Also I believe she gets filler cause she has tiny lips, I won't judge her for that tbh. I think her make-up isn't doing her any favours though she may have also had filler on her cheeks.

I saw the video you're referring to and I agree, it was crappy of her to call them out for lack of "atmosphere"? Like, maybe they just don't like you because you're an annoying know-it-all, or maybe they just wanted to get on with their work & not entertain you...

Also I believe she gets filler cause she has tiny lips, I won't judge her for that tbh. I think her make-up isn't doing her any favours though she may have also had filler on her cheeks.
What sort of filler?
Oh, right.

1647647184437.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
For someone who makes a living out of thinking she’s the queen bee of knowledge in the world of tattooing, she had no idea that a wireless tattoo machine was a thing, despite them having been around for a pretty decent amount of time and a lot of tattooist using them!
She’s such a twit! 😂

In her most recent tattoo tik tok reaction video I meant to add!

Also, without a prescribers license which I think only medical professionals can get, I’m pretty sure it’s illegal for a tattoo artist to apply numbing creams to clients. So she’s really doing her tattooist dirty by banging on constantly in her vids about the tattoo artist that did her neck putting it on her. She’s so incredibly stupid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
She's reviewing subscribers' tattoos now. Coincidentally she just loves them all - bleeding lines, crooked outlines, blurred, indistinct features, even one that was a mash-up of a hatchet and an octopus which you had to study for minutes before you could make out wtf it was supposed to be. Not at all a critique related to how far up her followers arses she wishes to blow smoke though, I'm sure.

• Haha
I would never, ever watch one of those reaction or subscriber videos. I quite like her vlogs and retellings of experiences- weirdly the reaction stuff seems to get the most engagement for her? :)

She's reviewing subscribers' tattoos now. Coincidentally she just loves them all - bleeding lines, crooked outlines, blurred, indistinct features, even one that was a mash-up of a hatchet and an octopus which you had to study for minutes before you could make out wtf it was supposed to be. Not at all a critique related to how far up her followers arses she wishes to blow smoke though, I'm sure.
I noticed this too - there’s been a few tattoos pop up that normally, she’d be slagging off to high heaven but of course, because they belong to her subscribers, she loves them all!
Shes such a desperado, it’s embarrassing!

I noticed this too - there’s been a few tattoos pop up that normally, she’d be slagging off to high heaven but of course, because they belong to her subscribers, she loves them all!
Shes such a desperado, it’s embarrassing!
It's the same in her sad FB group. Not that she ever pops her head in there but all the admins and all the the members just lurrrrve everyone's ink no matter how ill-applied or poorly designed it really is and everyone is told they're beautiful no matter how hatchet faced or lard arsed they actually are.

• Haha
Yeah I’m surprised how many ‘tattoo lovers’ which you kinda have to be to be in that group have poorly applied ink? It took a week of thinking about one of my designs to go somewhere it was done well :)

Reactions: 1
Does anyone remember the two 'fan' accounts on insta for her? One was an out if context thing and one for memes. I swear she did both to make her seem like she had more popularity.

• Haha
Can anyone recommend any GOOD tattoo and piercing YouTubers? :)

Also does anyone actually know about Grace Neutral (the tattoo artist who owns the studio Lauren goes to)? She has her belly button removed and her ears pointed :)

Last edited:

Also does anyone actually know about Grace Neutral (the tattoo artist who owns the studio Lauren goes to)? She has her belly button removed and her ears pointed :)

Yeah, one of her minions in her fb group had a tattoo done by Grace Neutral and it apparently turned out to be a copy or something. So it was posted all over the internet, and the drama in Lauren’s fb group was wild. Poor Grace was getting slated to high heaven, death threats and all sorts. But Lauren, the advocate for tattoo copying being reprehensible, didn’t say a word ok the matter despite being tagged repeatedly in posts about it. Presumably because she gets tattooed at Graces studio and didn’t want to rock the boat with her. So hypocritical considering she’s bangs on like a broken record and makes videos calling out other tattooists if they do a tattoo that’s in any way similar to someone else’s. She’s such a sad arselicker.

Yeah, one of her minions in her fb group had a tattoo done by Grace Neutral and it apparently turned out to be a copy or something. So it was posted all over the internet, and the drama in Lauren’s fb group was wild. Poor Grace was getting slated to high heaven, death threats and all sorts. But Lauren, the advocate for tattoo copying being reprehensible, didn’t say a word ok the matter despite being tagged repeatedly in posts about it. Presumably because she gets tattooed at Graces studio and didn’t want to rock the boat with her. So hypocritical considering she’s bangs on like a broken record and makes videos calling out other tattooists if they do a tattoo that’s in any way similar to someone else’s. She’s such a sad arselicker.
Yeah I got jumped on by her sheep cause I got a tattoo copy, and banned for the group even when I tried to state my case, they are a bunch of bullies. Even thought at the time I was really hurt, and my mental health suffered I don’t care now and still love my tattoo and the mean behind getting it done. So duck you lauren and your bullying posse!

• Heart
Yeah I find this quite exclusionary to those of us not in the in crowd in the group, this depicts one of the main minions/favourites :) who gives advice/opinions on EVERY SINGLE thing posted which is how I recognise him? I mean I’ll give advice when I have something to say but :)

Attachments

Electric Linda is an incredibly gifted Norwegian tattoo artist. She does lives, vlogs, tattoo advice bits. Her artistry is unsurpassed if you ask me.

• Haha
She wastes so much money, what’s her income?! Her most recent video she gets a taxi to the train station, think she lives in a town with public transport…

• Heart
Well she's finally done a tattoo day vlog.
It was boring as all tit too.
😂

She wastes so much money, what’s her income?! Her most recent video she gets a taxi to the train station, think she lives in a town with public transport…
And she got KFC delivered for her breakfast. No wonder she's got so chunky.

• Haha
She’s started adding the artists’ instagrams and unfunny captions 🙄
Does anyone know what she earns pear year off the crappy uploads she presents as channel content? I mean she eats take away 3 times a day, is always buying tat to wear and throw round the house and has plenty for tattoos so it must be a comfortable amount. I just can't fathom who it is that's so entranced by her and her dodgy "advice" that they'll happily fund her indolent lifestyle.