Treacle tatts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely! That’s her all over though - hypocritical, rude and thick as pigshit. I remember there was some drama in her fb group when someone got tattooed by Grace Neutral, then discovered that the tattoo was very similar to a drawing by another artist. Everyone was going crazy over it, Grace issued a public apology to the girls involved, but she also started getting a lot of hate and even death threats.
I noticed Lauren kept her fat gob shut over the whole situation and didn’t make any comment, nevermind one of her stupid shaming/copying videos despite people trying to encourage her to. Presumably because she gets her lips and her ‘blast over’ sleeve (every time she says blast over I want to gouge my own eyeballs out! 😭😂) done at Graces studio! Hypocrisy at its finest!! 😂
Yep. Blast overs are like saying "I'm too cheap to pay for laser & I don't mind if you can see my crappy old ink underneath the cover job I got."

Reactions: 1
To give her her due though, she’s kind of dumb, kind of impulsive and loves attention, so it’s good she likes most of her tattoos enough to not get them covered/blasted over? She’s had most of them for 5-10 years

• Haha
I’ve just watched episode 3072947291 of her tattoo tik toks. Wtaf has she done to her eyebrows? They look like she’s stuck her her fingers in an electrical socket 😂.
She tries so desperately hard to be ‘cool’, it’s embarrassing and pitiful.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve just watched episode 3072947291 of her tattoo tik toks. Wtaf has she done to her eyebrows? They look like she’s stuck her her fingers in an electrical socket 😂.
She tries so desperately hard to be ‘cool’, it’s embarrassing and pitiful.
She's like that weird aunty who tries to be "down with da kids" So she'll talk to the teenagers at family weddings using what she thinks is their slang - and always gets it a bit wrong.

• Haha
She must be desperate/rushed to put out content, her latest vid is only 10 mins :)

Sadly there's not even anything left to hate-watch her for any more. I used to enjoy that but when her detractors can't even be arsed watching to see what they can slate her for because it's bound to be the exact same thing we've slated her for every upload for months, she's on her way to the YT creator graveyard.

Good luck getting back into work in general retail with all that ink visible Lozza. I'm pretty sure that no one in the tattoo/body modification or alternative fashion industry is going to see a skill set in you which would make you viable for them.

Has anyone else noticed how much weight she’s put on? In her latest tiktok when she was waddling about, dramatising her knee tattoo she looked huge in comparison to previous videos. Her face looks puffy and unhealthy too although that could be all the filler she’s pumped into it. Also, what’s the deal with her tik tok, she’s incredibly judgmental and mean on it, more so than she is in her yt vids.

She’s so unbelievably desperate to be relevant. She’s such a cringefest

Has anyone else noticed how much weight she’s put on? In her latest tiktok when she was waddling about, dramatising her knee tattoo she looked huge in comparison to previous videos. Her face looks puffy and unhealthy too although that could be all the filler she’s pumped into it. Also, what’s the deal with her tik tok, she’s incredibly judgmental and mean on it, more so than she is in her yt vids.

She’s so unbelievably desperate to be relevant. She’s such a cringefest
I've been watching her on and off since 2016 and it's crazy how different she looks. She used to be fairly slim, I think now she's in her 30s her lifestyle is catching up with her. She's slowly morphing into her bff Yasmin.

I think she has really erratic sleeping patterns, she's said a few times that she doesn't go to sleep till 4/5/6am. This is going to mess up your eating habits/ mental health really quickly. From what I can see she lives on Uber eats, fast food, nandos ect (all of which you're gonna crave like crazy if you're sleep deprived).

I dunno, I used to like her content (despite not having/wanting tattoos myself) but her videos have got so boring. I mean half an hour talking about her knee tattoo when vlogging the actual day would have been far more interesting imo!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I've been watching her on and off since 2016 and it's crazy how different she looks. She used to be fairly slim, I think now she's in her 30s her lifestyle is catching up with her. She's slowly morphing into her bff Yasmin.

I think she has really erratic sleeping patterns, she's said a few times that she doesn't go to sleep till 4/5/6am. This is going to mess up your eating habits/ mental health really quickly. From what I can see she lives on Uber eats, fast food, nandos ect (all of which you're gonna crave like crazy if you're sleep deprived).

I dunno, I used to like her content (despite not having/wanting tattoos myself) but her videos have got so boring. I mean half an hour talking about her knee tattoo when vlogging the actual day would have been far more interesting imo!
I think she must read this thread.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is discussing that a public figure has gained weight fat-shaming? Especially one who's entire online presence is based on modifying and changing their appearance. If she's happy with herself that's really all that matters. If someone commented a youtuber had lost weight, would it be thin-shaming?!
I always find it incredible the ego of people looking themselves up on this forum and getting upset at it 🙄

Last edited:
Hypocrisy striking again there... calling people cretins (considered an offensive word) for noticing that you've gained a bit of weight.

Waiting for her to stop tattoo-shaming people on her public channel when she herself has some questionable ones. 💅

Hypocrisy striking again there... calling people cretins (considered an offensive word) for noticing that you've gained a bit of weight.

Waiting for her to stop tattoo-shaming people on her public channel when she herself has some questionable ones. 💅
You're right, I haven't heard that word since I was about in school about 20 years ago. Not a word I'd be comfortable using these days.

She’s full of hypocrisy.
I kinda pity her in a way. She seems very insecure and desperate to be something that she’s not.

I used to watch and enjoy her videos but a 34th video about tiktok reacts? No thanks! what more can there be to it? What more is there left to say? 🤯

I was also in the FB group of hers and one of her mods was soooo rude to me once it really put my back up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I used to watch and enjoy her videos but a 34th video about tiktok reacts? No thanks! what more can there be to it? What more is there left to say? 🤯

I was also in the FB group of hers and one of her mods was soooo rude to me once it really put my back up 🤣
She must be running out of TikToks to react to cause she's now reacting to YouTubers tattoo tours.

Talk about struggling for content 😂

She must be running out of TikToks to react to cause she's now reacting to YouTubers tattoo tours.

Talk about struggling for content 😂
And being a bleeping hypocrite, cause you know Lauren has seen the light and knows the do’s and don’ts on tattoos so everyone else should know them too and if you don’t you are wrong and get deleted from the page. She doesn’t seem to be as popular as she once was, maybe cause she’s a bleeping bully, which I have experienced firsthand from her and her admin!

• Heart