Treacle tatts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked up this girl yesterday after seeing this thread…

‘Tattoo enthusiast’ … does she really think that makes her qualified to talk tit about other tattoos and give advice like she’s an artist? I have a decent amount of tattoos, my husband is very heavily tattooed (probably more than she is), and I asked if he’d consider himself someone who was qualified to do that and he was like “duck no”.

I watched one video but can’t stand her based on that 😂 Can tell she really thinks she’s something…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I looked up this girl yesterday after seeing this thread…

‘Tattoo enthusiast’ … does she really think that makes her qualified to talk tit about other tattoos and give advice like she’s an artist? I have a decent amount of tattoos, my husband is very heavily tattooed (probably more than she is), and I asked if he’d consider himself someone who was qualified to do that and he was like “duck no”.

I watched one video but can’t stand her based on that 😂 Can tell she really thinks she’s something…
Honestly, I'd respect her a bit more if she was an apprentice artist or something, but she literally has no experience. She's just heavily covered and heavily opinionated.

Adding to that is she looks down harshly on people who do tattooing from home (sure, it's not always the safest practice but how do you know how clean they're being?).

Reactions: 2
Honestly, I'd respect her a bit more if she was an apprentice artist or something, but she literally has no experience. She's just heavily covered and heavily opinionated.

Adding to that is she looks down harshly on people who do tattooing from home (sure, it's not always the safest practice but how do you know how clean they're being?).
I remember years ago she did a video where she did a stick and poke tattoo on herself at home! The video was deleted, but criticising others for doing it is so hypocritical!

• Haha
I remember years ago she did a video where she did a stick and poke tattoo on herself at home! The video was deleted, but criticising others for doing it is so hypocritical!
But she’s the woke god lauren, she knows everything as she watched a video on it

She's moved on from reviewing tattoo tiktoks - to reviewing YT tattoo tours. Real progress, Loz.
:unsure:

Reactions: 1
Would pay to see her walk up to someone in the street and openly 'review' tattoos ...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s been about a week and not even tik tok react video. She must be getting low on ideas for content!

I kind of feel she’s getting more of a homebody as she’s comfortable with her boyfriend? She’s got a long career ahead of her tho with visible tattoos :)

I kind of feel she’s getting more of a homebody as she’s comfortable with her boyfriend? She’s got a long career ahead of her tho with visible tattoos :)
A homebody? More like a shut in. It seems to me that since the departure of Yasmin from her life (they moved so Yasmin isn't so handy now to cadge lifts from) she rarely leaves the house unless it's for junk food or another tacky tatt.

A homebody? More like a shut in. It seems to me that since the departure of Yasmin from her life (they moved so Yasmin isn't so handy now to cadge lifts from) she rarely leaves the house unless it's for junk food or another tacky tatt.
She’s such a bleeping loser, her time on social media is slowly drying up and I couldn’t be happier, she’s a bleeping bully and is happy to sit back and watch others bully on her stupid little Facebook page. That page is drier than my Minge when I see the true face of Bradley weeks the tiddler findler (has a page on here)

• Haha
She’s such a bleeping loser, her time on social media is slowly drying up and I couldn’t be happier, she’s a bleeping bully and is happy to sit back and watch others bully on her stupid little Facebook page. That page is drier than my Minge when I see the true face of Bradley weeks the tiddler findler (has a page on here)
She’ll probs move to tik tok which none of her main audience will be on- she’s a bit old :)

Pretty sure she was a sales assistant in Debenhams before she decided she was the oracle on tattoos and tattooing 😂
Wow a true boss babe, good luck getting job with those tattoos!!! Which you would blame on not bagging a job when really you’re just a really unlikable person

If she had any style or flair or talent for social media, getting a job within the tattoo industry would be a really natural transition for her as the YouTube gig dries up. A lot of once quite viable YouTubers have become media advisors for people within a related industry as their channel audience ebbed. Audiences always ebb. People with a brain know this going into it and make plans, they establish contacts, they form companies and build them so they have a smooth pathway to something else. She really a[ears to have been cruising along convince that her dim little spotlight will last forever. If she had any respect at all within the industry she'd have been interviewing up and coming artists, doing features on tattoo conventions, collaborating with other tattoo channels. But there has never been a sign of that and I have to assume it's because anyone at all with any sort of standing in the business doesn't want to be allied with her on any level. You notice she never ever vlogs her sessions? She talks about them before and she shows what she got after but the process itself, which would be a shitload more interesting as content than her droning on about it, is absent.

You can bet your bum it's because the artists deny her permission to film them working on her. They don't want the ignominy of close association with her low rent channel is my guess.

Wtf has she done to her face? These are in descending order - today, 6 months ago, 3 years ago.

Now I realise she's gained a metric fuckton of weight but there is a hell of a lot more going on than that. How can she think that whatever cosmetic procedures she's undergoing are improving the way she looks? She's paid people to destroy her face ffs!

1647342401612.png

1647342600724.png

1647342881570.png

• Haha
😲 She actually looked pretty good in the last one, quirky and fun, the person I enjoyed watching!
No idea what she's had injected into her face, but she's gone too far in her quest for the fake look. Not a fan of the dark extensions either.
Poor girl, I don't think she's in a good place 😥

But how can she have gone through her 20s and early 30s with NO career plans apart from a YouTube channel? 💉

• Haha
Reactions: 2