Treacle tatts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what she earns pear year off the crappy uploads she presents as channel content? I mean she eats take away 3 times a day, is always buying tat to wear and throw round the house and has plenty for tattoos so it must be a comfortable amount. I just can't fathom who it is that's so entranced by her and her dodgy "advice" that they'll happily fund her indolent lifestyle.
Maybe she has a retail job we don’t know about as her uploads aren’t frequent enough to monetise- think she moved away and lives with her boyfriend now?

Maybe she has a retail job we don’t know about as her uploads aren’t frequent enough to monetise- think she moved away and lives with her boyfriend now?
Maybe the bf earns enough to keep her? Surely she's not selling much of her (I assume shite) merch. Didn't she get caught nicking other creators' designs or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe the bf earns enough to keep her? Surely she's not selling much of her (I assume shite) merch. Didn't she get caught nicking other creators' designs or something?
She stole the design for one of her t-shirts from a tattoo artists merch. Some one had posted it in her group a year or so before then a while later, she was using the same phrase and pretty much the same font on one of her t-shirts. Obviously she got called out on it by the tattoo studio on insta but in true Lauren fashion, she picks and chooses when plagiarism is ok and her and her minions argued that she’d done nothing wrong because the font was ever so slightly different.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She stole the design for one of her t-shirts from a tattoo artists merch. Some one had posted it in her group a year or so before then a while later, she was using the same phrase and pretty much the same font on one of her t-shirts. Obviously she got called out on it by the tattoo studio on insta but in true Lauren fashion, she picks and chooses when plagiarism is ok and her and her minions argued that she’d done nothing wrong because the font was ever so slightly different.
Just what I would have expected from her.
:rolleyes:

• Haha
SmhLauren did you actually make an account just to hate on her 😂 I can’t stand her either

• Haha
I may have 🙊
Her idiocy is becoming too much to ignore now, I need somewhere to vent 😂 find it infuriating she's able to make a living off such low quality, uninformed, uninspired content, but I guess that says more about her fanbase than her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
This will look shite in a few years- script always does but this is on the HAND? Surely she knows this

Also in her new videos she’s so trying to be cool/make friends with that tattoo artist :)
Gives me the impression she’s trying to fill every part of her body for the hell of it.

Are we all quite heavily tattooed/quite knowledgeable about them in this thread then? Curious if anyone watches her who isn’t tattooed/doesn’t know much (god help them) :)

Such a basic tattoo too. She's definitely trying to get in with the artists at that studio, god knows what they must think of her behaviour.

I'm heavily tattooed myself, could overlook the mispronunciations & awkward turns of phrase until she actually started giving awful advice to people; like taking second skin off in the bleeping bath?!

• Heart
Such a basic tattoo too. She's definitely trying to get in with the artists at that studio, god knows what they must think of her behaviour.

I'm heavily tattooed myself, could overlook the mispronunciations & awkward turns of phrase until she actually started giving awful advice to people; like taking second skin off in the bleeping bath?!
Are you in the Facebook group? It’s full of awful advice :(

• Heart
Are we all quite heavily tattooed/quite knowledgeable about them in this thread then? Curious if anyone watches her who isn’t tattooed/doesn’t know much (god help them) :)
I’m a tattooist and am pretty heavily tattooed myself. She is an absolute joke in the studio I work in. Most other tattooists I’ve spoken to about her also think she’s an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I remember being fkn horrified by that one. Truly felt a bit sick.

I don't understand why any tattoo artist would agree to be associated with her by being named in her videos or god forbid, filmed like this last one. She's the worst advertisement for tattooing imaginable. Her entire personality is constructed around the fact that she has loads of them. There's no theme to any of it, mind and precious little artistry if you ask me. No thought to where she's going with it. No consistency of artists or styles. Half of it is basic bltch flash and the other half might as well be.

She's just so tacky. She must surely be cheapening their brands.

• Haha
I remember being fkn horrified by that one. Truly felt a bit sick.

I don't understand why any tattoo artist would agree to be associated with her by being named in her videos or god forbid, filmed like this last one. She's the worst advertisement for tattooing imaginable. Her entire personality is constructed around the fact that she has loads of them. There's no theme to any of it, mind and precious little artistry if you ask me. No thought to where she's going with it. No consistency of artists or styles. Half of it is basic bltch flash and the other half might as well be.

She's just so tacky. She must surely be cheapening their brands.
Everyone in the studio I work in has said there’s no amount of money or ‘exposure’ on her channel that would make them agree to tattoo her or be associated with her. I’m sure that’s probably why she doesn’t vlog her tattoo appointments, because we’re not the only studio that would hate to be associated with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Everyone in the studio I work in has said there’s no amount of money or ‘exposure’ on her channel that would make them agree to tattoo her or be associated with her. I’m sure that’s probably why she doesn’t vlog her tattoo appointments, because we’re not the only studio that would hate to be associated with her!
Yeah you’re right! Not a single shot of the actual appointment, just her messing about before :)

• Haha
I have a ... fair amount? I wouldn't say heavily but my elderly GMIL definitely would consider me heavily tattooed :ROFLMAO: I'm probably about as knowledgeable as her but I'm not pretending to be knowledgeable like she is!

I feel like she genuinely considers herself an expert on all things tattooing and acts like an authority. There’s a place for tattoo advice from non-artists like what to do when booking an appointment, how to heal a tattoo, the different styles, etc. But her “etiquette” videos make me side eyes her because who are any of us as non-artists to say what is and isn’t correct etiquette when getting tattooed.

This really jumped out at me when she gave out about that studio in Wales that was more old school. Like getting annoyed that the artists weren’t entertaining you?? Let them do their jobs how they feel comfortable, that’s etiquette.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This new nonsense of tagging everybody and putting captions makes her slow videos even slower 😣

• Haha