Treacle tatts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait where is this new tattoo video? The most recent I can see is reacts to tik toks 52

Interesting Yasmin hasn't got the tattoo bug- think she has like one small one? Obvs put off by Lauren :)
I never know if she likes being in all the vlogs or not- she doesn't seem like a wallflower

Interesting Yasmin hasn't got the tattoo bug- think she has like one small one? Obvs put off by Lauren :)
I never know if she likes being in all the vlogs or not- she doesn't seem like a wallflower
what does being friends with someone have to do with the number of tattoos they have? I have tattoos and my partner has none (and has no desire to), by your theory they should have at least one

Reactions: 1
Hi I've been gone ages coz I was poorly with everything except Covid.

Ummmm so she's blonde now, huh? She;ll colour her hair bald one day soon.
Got a daith piercing too. Dear me Lauren, how edgy - at thirty fucken two.

But the eye makeup - she's gone and got those stamp things that make wings n'tit hasn't she? That you buy for tweens when they're just getting make-up curious. My daughter had those when she was about 12.

And she didn't even get them on straight. I suspect they're upside down, tbh.

:rolleyes:

1662905902974.png

Anyone see the latest vid of the Halloween room decorating.
She actually did a little giggle/smirk when she mentioned that the queen had died the day previously.
Now don’t get me wrong, I’m by no means a royalist and I have no feelings either which way about the death of the queen as I believe royal family are incredibly flawed (but that’s a debate for another day!), however, to publically laugh/giggle/smirk or smile when mentioning the death of anyone just seems extremely crass and disrespectful to me. Not just to the royal family (who again, I have my own my views on that I shan’t go into here) but to the uk/hew viewers as a whole, because no matter what your opinion on the queen, it boils to down to an old lady, mother, grandmother, an actual human being has died and there’s a hell of a lot of the country in mourning right now.
I don’t know, just seemed a little gross to me, and would have done regardless of who’s death she’d have been mentioning with that stupid smirk on her face.
I guess it proves her level of intelligence though, that whatever her views on the queen may be, a degree of empathy wouldn’t have gone amiss!

Reactions: 3
I think she’s just a bit socially awkward? She doesn’t seem to have many friends 😐

Lauren or Yasmin?
Both seem to be very socially awkward with not many friends.
Lauren :) Yasmin’s isolated for an obvious reason :( but actually seems warmer hearted and more fun and gregarious

Lauren :) Yasmin’s isolated for an obvious reason :( but actually seems warmer hearted and more fun and gregarious
Yeah, I’ve always thought she comes across as socially awkward and lonely and that’s why she seems so desperate to create this ‘cool’ tattooed persona and be somebody/something she’s not.

She’s been posting nasty things aimed at the queen since she died, she’s insensitive
Gosh her twitter is vile but it’s the kind of stuff I’m seeing everywhere :( The colonisation argument is stupid, yeah I’m not proud of that part of British history but name one country that has no flaws in their conduct over the years. And she chooses to turn a blind eye to the problems in Dubai and give them their money?! The queen was a fantastic figurehead sorry

Yeah, I’ve always thought she comes across as socially awkward and lonely and that’s why she seems so desperate to create this ‘cool’ tattooed persona and be somebody/something she’s not.
No shade at people from small towns (I’m from one myself) but I’d say she’s lonely and depressed being in a place with not much to do, sitting in her room- think she’s from Luton? She’d probably have more fun moving to London although she might not to be able to afford it- she should live on a shoestring and have an adventure
Although what are her future plans? She’s very heavily tattooed..

Last edited:
Gosh her twitter is vile but it’s the kind of stuff I’m seeing everywhere :( The colonisation argument is stupid, yeah I’m not proud of that part of British history but name one country that has no flaws in their conduct over the years. And she chooses to turn a blind eye to the problems in Dubai and give them their money?! The queen was a fantastic figurehead sorry

No shade at people from small towns (I’m from one myself) but I’d say she’s lonely and depressed being in a place with not much to do, sitting in her room- think she’s from Luton? She’d probably have more fun moving to London although she might not to be able to afford it- she should live on a shoestring and have an adventure
Although what are her future plans? She’s very heavily tattooed..
And tell me a family that doesn’t have some drama and tit somewhere in the timeline, it’s just our family history is not as well documented

Anyone see the latest vid of the Halloween room decorating.
She actually did a little giggle/smirk when she mentioned that the queen had died the day previously.
Now don’t get me wrong, I’m by no means a royalist and I have no feelings either which way about the death of the queen as I believe royal family are incredibly flawed (but that’s a debate for another day!), however, to publically laugh/giggle/smirk or smile when mentioning the death of anyone just seems extremely crass and disrespectful to me. Not just to the royal family (who again, I have my own my views on that I shan’t go into here) but to the uk/hew viewers as a whole, because no matter what your opinion on the queen, it boils to down to an old lady, mother, grandmother, an actual human being has died and there’s a hell of a lot of the country in mourning right now.
I don’t know, just seemed a little gross to me, and would have done regardless of who’s death she’d have been mentioning with that stupid smirk on her face.
I guess it proves her level of intelligence though, that whatever her views on the queen may be, a degree of empathy wouldn’t have gone amiss!
She has used the death of the Queen to virtue signal on Instagram about trans issues and the past sins of the British Empire for days.

I’ve unfollowed. She acts like a 12 year old trying to be an edge-lord. Hungry for those victim points.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
And tell me a family that doesn’t have some drama and tit somewhere in the timeline, it’s just our family history is not as well documented
No way in defence of Lauren or anything she's said but paying £12 million to get your pweirdo son off having to face his accusers in court is hardly a bit of family drama.
And then stripping him of all duties, official offices and the HRH title is an outright admission of his guilt. She paid to get him off and she knew he had done it.
And probably, continues to do it.

I wrote a little ditty at the time
"The Grand Old Duke of Pork
'Er Madge's favourite kid
Why'd she pay off someone you never met
For something you never did?"

Reactions: 5
Yeah I’m going to go ahead and say that as someone from a British colony the monarchy is gross and the “past sins of the British Empire” are in no way in the past. We all deal with the consequences of them every day. 🙄

There’s family drama and then there’s hundreds of years of oppressing people of colour and eliminating indigenous nations. Not sure what your family gets up to but mine does none of that. We don’t have any pedophiles either.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes Andrew needs to be in prison and how do you know your family didn’t play apart in these parts of history and stood by them! Everyone played there part. I’m in no way a royalist

• Heart
Yes Andrew needs to be in prison and how do you know your family didn’t play apart in these parts of history and stood by them! Everyone played there part. I’m in no way a royalist
I’ll let my indigenous great grandmother who grew up in a residential school but then lost her status when she married a white man but still had to deal with constant racism because she wasn’t white know that she was just playing her part. 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ll let my indigenous great grandmother who grew up in a residential school but then lost her status when she married a white man but still had to deal with constant racism because she wasn’t white know that she was just playing her part. 👍🏻
I'm in Aus right now too and I am incandescent with rage that govt buildings are flying the Aboriginal flag at half mast along side the national flag. How DARE they?

Reactions: 3