Treacle tatts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m gritting my teeth saying this but for the sake of fairness, I do think her vlogs used to be better? I quite like some of her convention ones and the Jolie Rouge one etc, they were well filmed. Now as you say it’s just her going on about the artist and sitting in her room :)
She seems to have had long term boyfriends? Can’t see how, she seems to have no redeeming features, is so annoying and I bet she smells of takeaway food the whole time :)
Well tbf, this boyfriend has been in a few of her vlogs and he's as dull as ditchwater himself & no oil painting to look at either, so...

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can someone take one for the team I can’t be arsed :) was it spicy?
I don’t know about the new “the ring” tattoo, but the way she is going the there will only be her ring to tattoo just like Becky bumhole lol

• Haha
She has ONE job & she can't get it together to do her hair & fling on a bit of slap properly. Nor obviously to refilm an episode which she admits herself is substandard on both production and content. So instead she slaps on a half arsed lol-apology in the opening credits.

Tell us you hold your audience in contempt without saying so, Laura.

1668514174938.png

Oh good lord. Just skipped to halfway though.

1668514345322.png

She has ONE job & she can't get it together to do her hair & fling on a bit of slap properly. Nor obviously to refilm an episode which she admits herself is substandard on both production and content. So instead she slaps on a half arsed lol-apology in the opening credits.

View attachment 1732494

View attachment 1732501
Shame, she used to be relatively attractive when her face was slimmer and before the fillers.
I can’t get over how many times she said ‘worser’ in that video. Or used the words ‘somewhat’ (in the wrong context a couple of time too) and ‘ya know’. She’s what, 32/33yrs old and is still talks like a 15yr old. It’s embarrassing.

• Heart
Shame, she used to be relatively attractive when her face was slimmer and before the fillers.
I can’t get over how many times she said ‘worser’ in that video. Or used the words ‘somewhat’ (in the wrong context a couple of time too) and ‘ya know’. She’s what, 32/33yrs old and is still talks like a 15yr old. It’s embarrassing.
You’re too old at 32 to be wearing a plastic tiara unironically 😂
Why get fillers when your face is already filled? She really didn’t need them 😐

I do feel for her with her stomach/ digestive issues she has, but surely having experimental Botox injected into your throat should be the absolute LAST resort after you've exhausted all other options?

She should really try a more holistic approach towards her health. A good place to start would be to cut out all processed high sugar/fat fast food, stop staying up all night editing videos, start eating 3 healthy meals a day (drink water and cut out Pepsi Max!) and incorporate some gentle exercise.
I just feel like she could be doing so much more to help herself before doing this dangerous surgical stuff 🤷

View attachment 1732494

View attachment 1732501
Omg my eyes my eyes haha

• Haha
I do feel for her with her stomach/ digestive issues she has, but surely having experimental Botox injected into your throat should be the absolute LAST resort after you've exhausted all other options?

She should really try a more holistic approach towards her health. A good place to start would be to cut out all processed high sugar/fat fast food, stop staying up all night editing videos, start eating 3 healthy meals a day (drink water and cut out Pepsi Max!) and incorporate some gentle exercise.
I just feel like she could be doing so much more to help herself before doing this dangerous surgical stuff 🤷
I have this same condition and you clearly don’t know anything about it. And yeah I’ve done all those things AND still had to do Botox. It’s really not dangerous at all, just expensive. And worth it for the relief, which is indescribable.

I have this same condition and you clearly don’t know anything about it. And yeah I’ve done all those things AND still had to do Botox. It’s really not dangerous at all, just expensive. And worth it for the relief, which is indescribable.
Wait what’s her condition? Why is Botox compulsory? If she had a real condition surely we’d know about it :)

It’s when you can’t burp. Basically the valve that closes when you swallow doesn’t open when you need to burp so you basically fill with air like a balloon. It’s very uncomfortable. It makes it hard to go out. I’ve been sick many times because the only way to release the air is to make myself gag until it comes out. It’s only recently been realised as a condition mostly because it’s easier for people to share information online.

• Sad
It’s when you can’t burp. Basically the valve that closes when you swallow doesn’t open when you need to burp so you basically fill with air like a balloon. It’s very uncomfortable. It makes it hard to go out. I’ve been sick many times because the only way to release the air is to make myself gag until it comes out. It’s only recently been realised as a condition mostly because it’s easier for people to share information online.
Then why does she drink so much pepsi max, surely that would make the condition a hell of a lot worse

Then why does she drink so much pepsi max, surely that would make the condition a hell of a lot worse
Depends. If I’m at home fizzy drinks are about the same as any other drink for me because I drink it but don’t move much. If I have one when I’m out and then need to walk somewhere, it gets shaken up like shaking a bottle of pop which makes it worse.

There’s also differences between drinking straight from a bottle/can or a glass. When poured into a glass you can get rid of some of the carbonation. I’ll also open a large bottle and wait a day or 2 until I start using it. You’re allowed to just like the taste of things!

Depends. If I’m at home fizzy drinks are about the same as any other drink for me because I drink it but don’t move much. If I have one when I’m out and then need to walk somewhere, it gets shaken up like shaking a bottle of pop which makes it worse.

There’s also differences between drinking straight from a bottle/can or a glass. When poured into a glass you can get rid of some of the carbonation. I’ll also open a large bottle and wait a day or 2 until I start using it. You’re allowed to just like the taste of things!
That’s fair

I'd never heard of this condition so I went and looked it up. It sounds extremely uncomfortable. I'm glad the botox option worked for you.
Is it necessary to get that done more than once? I know that cosmetic uses for botox are temporary and need topping up so I'm guessing the medical uses have the same need but I really don't know.

I'd never heard of this condition so I went and looked it up. It sounds extremely uncomfortable. I'm glad the botox option worked for you.
Is it necessary to get that done more than once? I know that cosmetic uses for botox are temporary and need topping up so I'm guessing the medical uses have the same need but I really don't know.
so the idea is that it relaxes the muscle so you can burp and you will then gain muscle memory so when the Botox wears off you can still do it.

the results vary and one of the problems with it not yet being a recognised condition by large health bodies like the NHS is the lack of funding to track the success rates. And also the earliest patients will only have had 3 years max since having it done. So yeah there’s a chance a lot of people will need repeat visits throughout their lives at a large personal cost.

• Sad