Treacle tatts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally think they're boring as hell, but for some reason her tiktok videos get the most views by far of any of her content! Is it an algorithm thing? Or are teens just obsessed with tiktok?!
I think it’s both and I guess she does funny reactions, but I just cringe at all her long drawn out faces and gasping :)

Also I guess they have shock titles like TEENS TATTOOING dangerously rather than ‘My vlog with Yasmin’

Reactions: 1
Personally think they're boring as hell, but for some reason her tiktok videos get the most views by far of any of her content! Is it an algorithm thing? Or are teens just obsessed with tiktok?!
I think it's just because people love tiktok. Look at all the millions of views SSSniperwolf gets on hers 😂

I get it if you're just wanting to watch a compilation of tattoo related tiktoks, but her commentary adds nothing to it? It's not transformative content in the slightest, and she gives the same reactions for every bleeping one. Once you've seen one of those you've seen them all

Reactions: 3
That palm tattoo has STRUGGLED. No disrespect to the artist as if you’re going to have a palm done then he’s apparently one of the best but geez.

• Haha
That palm tattoo has STRUGGLED. No disrespect to the artist as if you’re going to have a palm done then he’s apparently one of the best but geez.
A palm tattoo would always struggle, surely she’s aware of that? 😐

Getting her palm tattooed was one of the proudest moments of her life according to that video! 😂.
Not actual meaningful things like making a living from YouTube or settling down into what looks like a healthy and happy relationship with a nice home, or even being proud of herself for dealing with the loss of a parent or coping with her terrible breakup. Nope, for Lauren it’s getting a tattoo 🙄.
Dont get me wrong, palm tattoos bloody hurt but to class it as the proudest moment of her life is one of the saddest and most tragic things I’ve heard her say.
The sooner she realises that being heavily tattooed isn’t a personality trait the better!

• Heart
  • Haha
I also love it how she did an update video like 6 weeks after the fact, sooo happy at how 'well it's hold' does she not realise that it's going to carry on dropping out?! It doesn't all happen in the first 6 weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It was done far too detailed 😐 she should have gone for a simple symbol

Being such a ‘tattoo enthusiast’ she should know that ‘13’ and ‘31’ tattoos are typically done on Friday 13th/Halloween and not on random days on the year. Although, I guess she does pick and choose what tattoo ‘rules’ and traditions suits her 😂

• Haha
£300 for a daith piercing 🤣
Personally speaking, it's a risky piercing to sink that much money into the initial jewellery (mine never healed with a ring)
Anyone get the feeling she goes and gets these procedures (lips/tatts/piercings/hair ect) done because she's lonely and bored? Dunno just kind of got that vibe from the video

Personally speaking, it's a risky piercing to sink that much money into the initial jewellery (mine never healed with a ring)
Anyone get the feeling she goes and gets these procedures (lips/tatts/piercings/hair ect) done because she's lonely and bored? Dunno just kind of got that vibe from the video
She did a video saying she didn’t like piercings and she wouldn’t get any more in her ear a while ago. Obvs run out of tattoo space :)

• Haha
I’m a piercer and it won’t be the actual piercing she paid £300 for, it’ll be the jewellery. It looks like she’s got a solid gold ring in there which probably would have set her back around £300 for the whole thing. We charge similar prices dependant on the jewellery used.

I do agree that she appears to get tattoos and piercings to fill some kind of empty void in her life though.

soz, hadnt watched the video and didn’t realise she’s clarified that it was the jewellery that was expensive! 🙈.

Soz,
I’m a piercer and it won’t be the actual piercing she paid £300 for, it’ll be the jewellery. It looks like she’s got a solid gold ring in there which probably would have set her back around £300 for the whole thing. We charge similar prices dependant on the jewellery used.

I do agree that she appears to get tattoos and piercings to fill some kind of empty void in her life though.

*soz, hadnt watched the video when I first replied and didn’t realise she’d clarified that it was the jewellery that was expensive! 🙈.

Last edited:
Can’t stand how self-righteous PC is/was around Covid/vaccines (and I say this as somebody who got the jabs). 😂 She’s a talented artist but my God.

• Heart
Can’t stand how self-righteous PC is/was around Covid/vaccines (and I say this as somebody who got the jabs). 😂 She’s a talented artist but my God.
This isn’t a Paula Castle thread and she’s the owner of a private business who is entitled to refuse service as she wishes.

She is only associated with Lauren because Lauren is her customer. She shouldn’t be dragged into this thread.

I think tangents are okay for the Lauren thread, not sure we’re ever going to get to 50 pages before her channel dies a death 😂

• Haha
This isn’t a Paula Castle thread and she’s the owner of a private business who is entitled to refuse service as she wishes.

She is only associated with Lauren because Lauren is her customer. She shouldn’t be dragged into this thread.
Theres always one… It will take ten years for this thread to reach 50 pages soley based on Lauren.

Yes, PC is entitled to refuse service. Doesn’t mean her attitude didn’t stink and that she didn’t alienate a lot of potential clients around that time. 🙄

What is even Lauren’s new piece? Is it from a show?

• Heart