Treacle tatts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We get it, you have covid you fat duck, everyone is suffering, but inlike you, most people have been preparing for the heat and went out and got better fans and ac units! Stop trying to beg for a freebie!!!
D8B01B2E-E7EC-40C9-B3CD-ECB57012EDF3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
For duck sake, stop bleeping milking it. I caught covid 3 days after buying a new business and had to just get on with it. It was hard, stressful and Tiring but I got on with it cause that’s life and I didn’t witch about it. No wonder this head doesn’t have a real job, she couldn’t cope and I wouldn’t want her working for me that’s for sure!!!!
10C1D1ED-19A5-4AA0-A4B3-C9DECCE0B4FC.png

• Haha
She's got to try and make content out of something, her vapid personality certainly can't cut it

• Haha
How on earth has she managed to drag out a 30min long video about her palm tattoo. There’s only about 30seconds of vlog from the convention in it too. And the name dropping of ‘famous’ tattooists chatting to her/recognising her is hilariously cringe! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How on earth has she managed to drag out a 30min long video about her palm tattoo. There’s only about 30seconds of vlog from the convention in it too. And the name dropping of ‘famous’ tattooists chatting to her/recognising her is hilariously cringe! 😂
Yeah, I do not understand going to a convention as a YOUTUBER and hardly filming any of it? 😂

is £20 on a £300 tattoo a good tip? I've always tipped 20%. I'm from the US though...

She just dropped it like it was a brag so just wondering.

is £20 on a £300 tattoo a good tip? I've always tipped 20%. I'm from the US though...

Tipping isn’t really a thing here. I’m a tattooist and I can count on one hand the amount of times I’ve been tipped and even then it’s only a few £. So yeah, £20 is a pretty decent tip tbf.
You’re right though, it did sound like a brag, especially as she mentioned the price of the tattoo for ‘transparency’ 🙄😂

Yeah, I do not understand going to a convention as a YOUTUBER and hardly filming any of it? 😂
Probably because nobody in the industry really wants to be associated with her and her patronising, know it all, bad advice channel! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It's probably a really good strategy if you never actually met any of the people you claimed were panting in admiration of your crappy channel though, right?

Fucked if I'm tipping mine. They set their prices. They know what they're worth, I'll trust them
He's a lovely bloke and he's never fucked any of them up but he owns two businesses, drives a Rover and sends his kids to the poshest school in the village. Meanwhile here's me saving six months to get more work done on a sleeve and I'm supposed to tip?
Stuff that for a lark. I'm sure if he starts to need a few more quid, he'll raise his prices.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I actually quite like her palm tattoo :) It will age OKAY but it's a biiiig commitment. I'm in a creative industry and wouldn't dare get palm, neck or face- face it the only jobs in which you're 'safe' are ones where you work entirely from home which tend to be quite skilled. And she's not skilled :(
How does Emily Boo make money? She has face tattoos too but she's a lot more likeable and her content is a bit more varied

I actually quite like her palm tattoo :) It will age OKAY but it's a biiiig commitment. I'm in a creative industry and wouldn't dare get palm, neck or face- face it the only jobs in which you're 'safe' are ones where you work entirely from home which tend to be quite skilled. And she's not skilled :(
How does Emily Boo make money? She has face tattoos too but she's a lot more likeable and her content is a bit more varied
Emily boo works as a piercer, so has a legitimate job outside of YouTube, not like this bum!

• Haha
Emily boo works as a piercer, so has a legitimate job outside of YouTube, not like this bum!
(Could be totally wrong) but doesn't she only work Saturdays though?
I think Emily does clothing hauls for brands, so maybe that and video views are her main income source? She's currently holidaying in the US, so is making money somehow, but I agree, she comes across as a sweet hardworking person so good for her!

surely Treacle can train as one? She's annoying AF but at least she looks the part :)
She wouldn’t put the work into it though abs would probably try to train the trainer, she would do my bloody head in if I had to train her

• Heart
surely Treacle can train as one? She's annoying AF but at least she looks the part :)
If she came to me and asked for an apprenticeship I’d refuse point blank instantly on the basis of her channel and how she thinks she knows everything already.
I think she’s struggle most places because of this. She’s too arrogant and know-it-all and full of false and outdated information.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm in a creative industry and wouldn't dare get palm, neck or face- face it the only jobs in which you're 'safe' are ones where you work entirely from home which tend to be quite skilled.
True, I work in tech and I’ve only just started amping up my tattoos because I have over a decade of experience so I know at this point I could always find work and tattoos wouldn’t prevent that (and I CAN genuinely say “I don’t want to work with companies that don’t like tattoos” because I have the luxury of a choice in where I work).

True, I work in tech and I’ve only just started amping up my tattoos because I have over a decade of experience so I know at this point I could always find work and tattoos wouldn’t prevent that (and I CAN genuinely say “I don’t want to work with companies that don’t like tattoos” because I have the luxury of a choice in where I work).
Same as you, I’ve just bought my own business and gone self employed so I’m not having to cover my tattoos in the summer and I can have a Choice now

Can I just ask how the duck she managed to make an hour long video out of tiktok content?! Talk about milking it, what a joke

Can I just ask how the duck she managed to make an hour long video out of tiktok content?! Talk about milking it, what a joke
Personally think they're boring as hell, but for some reason her tiktok videos get the most views by far of any of her content! Is it an algorithm thing? Or are teens just obsessed with tiktok?!