Treacle tatts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I put her recent Q and A on in the background and she mentions going on holiday with Yasmin so they haven’t fallen out :)

Ah I put her recent Q and A on in the background and she mentions going on holiday with Yasmin so they haven’t fallen out :)
She mentioned in passing that "when me and Yasmin went to Brussels one year" they watched some crappy, made for TV Christmas film in the hotel room. Hardly evidence of an on-going association. She spent more time and passion discussing her favourte lipstick than she did recounting fun times with Yasmin.

Reactions: 2
She mentioned in passing that "when me and Yasmin went to Brussels one year" they watched some crappy, made for TV Christmas film in the hotel room. Hardly evidence of an on-going association. She spent more time and passion discussing her favourte lipstick than she did recounting fun times with Yasmin.
At least I watched this one, I literally can’t be bothered with the tiktok ones 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
At least I watched this one, I literally can’t be bothered with the tiktok ones 😂
I got as far as "what TV programmes can you binge watch over and over again" First on her list was "The Gilmore Girls and Friends" I felt a bit of sick in the back of my throat and just - nah.

I used to watch her back when she started then she started to irritate more. Her new look just seems to scream her of trying to be edgy and more like the tattooed 'cool' people on tik tok. She was more relatable when she wasn't trying to merge her self into something in-between goth and e girl.

She would be better doing some proper tattoo education videos, fully researched.

She'd be better off if she hadn't spent the last 15 years hoping that having tattoos was a viable substitute for having some sort of talent and a personality.

Reactions: 6
She’d be better off if she just gave up trying to be something she’s not on YouTube and went back to selling clothes in debenhams for a living. 😂

• Haha
She’d be better off if she just gave up trying to be something she’s not on YouTube and went back to selling clothes in debenhams for a living. 😂
The thing is she's really limited her options on what else to do for a living. She is absolutely covered in tattoos. Hands, neck, all over her legs, that blackout/blast over, whatever she calls it sleeve. She's made a real point about prospective employers and visible tattoos enough times and it's the one thing she is actually quite right about. Debenhams and most other retail outlets are not known for their welcoming and accepting attitude to people who look divergent. She's not interesting or knowledgeable enough about tattooing or art or alternative music to be employable in industries related to any of that. She's really tit at video editing, she hasn't a clue about marketing YouTube content, she doesn't seem to have any connections at all among other content creators so getting work as an editor, agent or an advisor in that industry is out.

What the hell is she going to do when this gravy train she's been on runs out of steam?

Her stats are dire. If you look at Social Blade she's dropped by over 200k monthly views in the last 2 years. She's got 123k subscribers and only 12k were arsed to watch her latest video. Just as well her boyfriend works or she'd be struggling to pay her rent.

Has she seriously not worked at all for years apart from on her channel? I don’t see much sponsored content from her…

Has she seriously not worked at all for years apart from on her channel? I don’t see much sponsored content from her…
Well when she was at her place she had no rent to pay because their mum died and left them that house. Then she was always "staying at Tom's place" which is nightmare girlfriend code for "I live here but don't pay rent. Sure his flatmates are pissed off about it but duck them"

It wasn't until they moved into this current place that she'd have had to stump up for any sort of regular living expenses. I've always suspected that the conflict she had with her sister was about Lauren not meeting her halfway on rates and maintenance costs tbh. She was suspiciously evasive on the topic of why "they just don't get along". I mean who the hell moves out of a place they own outright to pay rent?

Yeah her views have nose dived. She gets no interaction on twitter at all either.

I found it strange her moving from a house she half owned to rent but never really k ew what the issue with her sister was as stopped watching by then.

Yeah her views have nose dived. She gets no interaction on twitter at all either.

I found it strange her moving from a house she half owned to rent but never really k ew what the issue with her sister was as stopped watching by then.
Oooh do you know her Twitter handle? I don't do Instagram at all but I'd like to see something of what she does off YT.

Hahaha. I just tried clicking her merch link to have a laugh at how tatty I expected it to be and got an even bigger laugh when my Firewall blocked me from entering it. Crawling with Malware, apparently. She's useless.

1638861203339.png

Omg her ‘merch’ 😭😭😭
Anyone remember the drama with that over her ‘I hate tattoos’ top being an almost identical copy to the merch of a popular tattoo studio. One that had been posted (with pics of the top in question) in her group a few months before. A studio she knew of and blatantly copied, despite her preaching on and being so against tattoo copying 😭😭😂😂😂.
if I remember correctly, the studio/artist (and multiple other people) that designed the original called her out on it on insta and she tried saying it wasn’t a copy because the font she’d used was ever so slightly different.
she’s such a hypocritical bellend!

• Haha
Oooh do you know her Twitter handle? I don't do Instagram at all but I'd like to see something of what she does off YT.

@treacletatts is her twitter handle. She had the face ook group too but i dont really do Facebook lol

Hahaha. I just tried clicking her merch link to have a laugh at how tatty I expected it to be and got an even bigger laugh when my Firewall blocked me from entering it. Crawling with Malware, apparently. She's useless.

View attachment 909926
Most of it is just some writing in an old English font your not missing much 🤣

• Haha
Her new video about the girl with the tattooed freckles has just irritated me so much.
Whilst yes, tattooing your own freckles with black ink isn’t a good idea, she’s at it again with spreading uneducated misinformation with her claim that it takes 30/40/50yrs for tattoos to fade! She’s so wrong. There’s heaps of factors that can cause tattoos to fade, from aftercare, the technique of the tattooist, the sun, the clients skin type. And naturally, they’ll all fade a lot quicker than 30years anyway, in particular on the face.
she’s such a bloody moron!

• Haha
Her new video about the girl with the tattooed freckles has just irritated me so much.
Whilst yes, tattooing your own freckles with black ink isn’t a good idea, she’s at it again with spreading uneducated misinformation with her claim that it takes 30/40/50yrs for tattoos to fade! She’s so wrong. There’s heaps of factors that can cause tattoos to fade, from aftercare, the technique of the tattooist, the sun, the clients skin type. And naturally, they’ll all fade a lot quicker than 30years anyway, in particular on the face.
she’s such a bloody moron!
I haven't seen that one. The last one I saw was about some Instagram page called Sucky Tattoos. Now while I agree that most of the tats shown are fkn tragic, for one thing all she did was read from someone else's page verbatim and show the images she'd posted too. No trace of her own ideas or research in it apart from the sneering and rude remarks. Also for someone who can't abide the slightest criticism about her own ink or anything else about her, it's pretty hypocritical of her to be ink-shaming to that degree.

I haven't seen that one. The last one I saw was about some Instagram page called Sucky Tattoos. Now while I agree that most of the tats shown are fkn tragic, for one thing all she did was read from someone else's page verbatim and show the images she'd posted too. No trace of her own ideas or research in it apart from the sneering and rude remarks. Also for someone who can't abide the slightest criticism about her own ink or anything else about her, it's pretty hypocritical of her to be ink-shaming to that degree.
Absolutely! That’s her all over though - hypocritical, rude and thick as pigshit. I remember there was some drama in her fb group when someone got tattooed by Grace Neutral, then discovered that the tattoo was very similar to a drawing by another artist. Everyone was going crazy over it, Grace issued a public apology to the girls involved, but she also started getting a lot of hate and even death threats.
I noticed Lauren kept her fat gob shut over the whole situation and didn’t make any comment, nevermind one of her stupid shaming/copying videos despite people trying to encourage her to. Presumably because she gets her lips and her ‘blast over’ sleeve (every time she says blast over I want to gouge my own eyeballs out! 😭😂) done at Graces studio! Hypocrisy at its finest!! 😂

• Haha