Treacle tatts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so the idea is that it relaxes the muscle so you can burp and you will then gain muscle memory so when the Botox wears off you can still do it.

the results vary and one of the problems with it not yet being a recognised condition by large health bodies like the NHS is the lack of funding to track the success rates. And also the earliest patients will only have had 3 years max since having it done. So yeah there’s a chance a lot of people will need repeat visits throughout their lives at a large personal cost.
I'm sorry you're going through that. Disgraceful what our NHS won't treat these days.

Obviously although Lauren's annoying it's not something I'd wish on her or ever question as being genuine. I still think she eats like a toddler whose mum's left her alone for the day though and just on a general health principle she needs to take a good long look at her grocery list.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Anyone else seen her latest insta story calling out another tattoo artist for ‘copying’ her stupid pizza pin up.
From what I can gather from the story, the tattoo shes Calling out was done in 2019 so 4yrs ago.
I mean, she’s right, a tattooist should really be creating their own work, but to call someone out on something that they did four years ago is kinda ridiculous and incredibly nasty. Especially on the current financial climate, knowing the damage it could potentially do to someone’s business.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else seen her latest insta story calling out another tattoo artist for ‘copying’ her stupid pizza pin up.
From what I can gather from the story, the tattoo shes Calling out was done in 2019 so 4yrs ago.
I mean, she’s right, a tattooist should really be creating their own work, but to call someone out on something that they did four years ago is kinda ridiculous and incredibly nasty. Especially on the current financial climate, knowing the damage it could potentially do to someone’s business.
Hmmm I can’t stand her but they do admit to copying it- they say in the caption it was inspired by a piece by Dani Quiepo or whatever. Annoying for her :(

Hmmm I can’t stand her but they do admit to copying it- they say in the caption it was inspired by a piece by Dani Quiepo or whatever. Annoying for her :(
Oh absolutely, they shouldn’t be copying. But I’m not sure what Lauren hopes to achieve by making such a drama out of a tattoo that was done 4yrs ago. She could approach the situation in a much kinder manner than basically slating someone all over the internet.
Like messaging the tattooist privately and making them aware of who originally did the tattoo. She’d said they credited the orginal artist after she called them out, but implied that still wasn’t good enough.
In all honesty, other than crediting the original artist (who they perhaps didn’t know of in the first place to credit them), I’m not sure what she wants the tattooist to do. They can’t untattoo the tattoo.
She just seems desperate to make unnecessary drama out of things and some kind of white knight of the tattoo community and it’s pretty cringey they way she goes about taking the moral high ground.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
On another note she never seems to do anything any more? There’s plenty of tattoo conventions coming up and she doesn’t go on trips. Just takes photos of herself in the mirror :)

On another note she never seems to do anything any more? There’s plenty of tattoo conventions coming up and she doesn’t go on trips. Just takes photos of herself in the mirror :)
Her channel literally just seems to be ‘tattoo enthusiast reacts to tattoo TikTok’. She must be on episode 30579273 by now! Laziest content ever!

Reactions: 7
Her channel literally just seems to be ‘tattoo enthusiast reacts to tattoo TikTok’. She must be on episode 30579273 by now! Laziest content ever!
I think it’s to appeal to Gen Z as that’s her audience- actually a smart move I guess but they’re such dull videos? Just gasping at everything

---

Does she really not have a backup plan other than YouTube? She’s still a micro influencer and becoming less relevant

She uploaded an "ask us anything" with her dull boyfriend where all she did was giggle like an annoying 13 year old. Don't know what was done about her digestive issues, which at one point had her posting from a prone position on a sofa, lamenting the fact that she couldn't eat or drink anything without dire consequences but she was swigging from an enormous glass of something fizzy during the ask us anything bore-fest so I assume it's been fixed?

Also I have to ask - who in their right mind would pay through the nose to nick what is without doubt the shittiest of all her tit ink?

She uploaded an "ask us anything" with her dull boyfriend where all she did was giggle like an annoying 13 year old. Don't know what was done about her digestive issues, which at one point had her posting from a prone position on a sofa, lamenting the fact that she couldn't eat or drink anything without dire consequences but she was swigging from an enormous glass of something fizzy during the ask us anything bore-fest so I assume it's been fixed?

Also I have to ask - who in their right mind would pay through the nose to nick what is without doubt the shittiest of all her tit ink?
I cringed so hard when she wrote that Karen letter to her GP with links to Reddit and her YouTube channel 🤦 Did she actually think her GP would have the time to sit down and watch a 30 min video of her burping 🤣
I don't know why she expected the Dr would diagnose her with a super rare condition over a 10 minute zoom call. She was so rude at the prospect of 'tit*ing in a lunchbox' (her words) and that other conditions would need to be ruled out first.

• Haha
I cringed so hard when she wrote that Karen letter to her GP with links to Reddit and her YouTube channel 🤦 Did she actually think her GP would have the time to sit down and watch a 30 min video of her burping 🤣
I don't know why she expected the Dr would diagnose her with a super rare condition over a 10 minute zoom call. She was so rude at the prospect of 'tit*ing in a lunchbox' (her words) and that other conditions would need to be ruled out first.
I can diagnose her. I've watched years worth of her videos. I've seen her evolve from a quite pretty shop assistant with a bit of flash she was quite endearingly fond of, living with a different boyfriend but still part owning her mum's inherited house, to the filler obsessed junk food addict with a lot more tit ink and a far less endearing attitude about it we're watching crash and burn right now.

Diagnosis
You eat tit and the only walks you enjoy are short ones. All to the fridge and the pantry.

Lay off the diet Pepsi & frozen pizza, give Door Dash a rest and steam a few vegies occasionally. Here's an out there suggestion: drink water.
And another one: Get off your arse.

Try if for a month. See how rare your condition is then.

Reactions: 6
I can diagnose her. I've watched years worth of her videos. I've seen her evolve from a quite pretty shop assistant with a bit of flash she was quite endearingly fond of, living with a different boyfriend but still part owning her mum's inherited house, to the filler obsessed junk food addict with a lot more tit ink and a far less endearing attitude about it we're watching crash and burn right now.

Diagnosis
You eat tit and the only walks you enjoy are short ones. All to the fridge and the pantry.

Lay off the diet Pepsi & frozen pizza, give Door Dash a rest and steam a few vegies occasionally. Here's an out there suggestion: drink water.
And another one: Get off your arse.

Try if for a month. See how rare your condition is then.
As someone with RCPD I can say that Lauren seems to have it. It actually makes it really hard to be active because you inhale so much air that then can’t escape so you’re bloated and trying to move doesn’t help. It’s like running with a balloon in your stomach. A lot of us have issues with swimming because the air inside vs the water pressure outside makes it harder to breathe. I drink plenty of water and eat many many vegetables but until I had Botox it made no difference.

As someone with RCPD I can say that Lauren seems to have it. It actually makes it really hard to be active because you inhale so much air that then can’t escape so you’re bloated and trying to move doesn’t help. It’s like running with a balloon in your stomach. A lot of us have issues with swimming because the air inside vs the water pressure outside makes it harder to breathe. I drink plenty of water and eat many many vegetables but until I had Botox it made no difference.
But she doesn't and none of the botox she's had has been injected into anything other than her face. Funny how she's always got thousands to spend on ink, face fillers, tat for her walls and travelling to get it all but can't afford to pay for a private consultation on what she claims is her crippling health condition.

But she doesn't and none of the botox she's had has been injected into anything other than her face. Funny how she's always got thousands to spend on ink, face fillers, tat for her walls and travelling to get it all but can't afford to pay for a private consultation on what she claims is her crippling health condition.
Yeah how DOES she have enough money for all of that? She must have a job we don’t know about 😆

• Haha
I mean the in-office procedure costs a minimum of £850 (and a lot of people have to get it twice which brings it to £1050) plus travel to London.

The procedure with higher success rates is around £5k but involves being put under so it’s more stressful on the body. So the procedure, travel and probably hotel accommodation since I doubt anyone wants to take the train after that.

For both it’s not like you just call up and get booked for the next week, there is a waiting list. They only do it on specific days.

And from what I can tell she hasn’t got any big tattoos in a while.

Even for me, I have a well paying job and I was still skeptical about paying for the Botox because it can be so hit and miss. Paying the initial £850 for it to not work took a major toll on my mental health because it was like being SO CLOSE to a “normal” life but then didn’t work, I felt ripped off both money-wise and by my own body.

And even now with 2 injections and it working, it might wear out in 6 months and I’ll be back at square one.

Anyway my point is, it’s a serious thing that limits your life even after you’ve had treatment because it can all go away in a moment OR you might end up paying £850 every 6 months for the rest of your life just trying to feel normal.

1675376703851.png
you're not a tattooist, why not give ACTUAL tattooists the top hit when this is searched for? She has lots of followers so hers will be the top hit, not a tattoo studio's YouTube channel..

View attachment 1931316you're not a tattooist, why not give ACTUAL tattooists the top hit when this is searched for? She has lots of followers so hers will be the top hit, not a tattoo studio's YouTube channel..
As an actual tattooist, not just somebody who likes them, videos like this from her make me laugh so much! Granted, I’ve not watched this one, but I fail to see how somebody who doesn’t actually work in the industry can say with absolute certainty, what is a red flag for someone who does. It’s like the ‘how to get an apprenticeship’ video she did a few years ago - how can somebody who has never even tried to get an apprenticeship, give accurate advice on how to get one!
It’s like me doing a video on how to become a mechanic because I like cars, or how to become a brain surgeon because I worked in the coffee shop at a hospital and I like watching Holby City…🙄😂

• Haha
As an actual tattooist, not just somebody who likes them, videos like this from her make me laugh so much! Granted, I’ve not watched this one, but I fail to see how somebody who doesn’t actually work in the industry can say with absolute certainty, what is a red flag for someone who does. It’s like the ‘how to get an apprenticeship’ video she did a few years ago - how can somebody who has never even tried to get an apprenticeship, give accurate advice on how to get one!
It’s like me doing a video on how to become a mechanic because I like cars, or how to become a brain surgeon because I worked in the coffee shop at a hospital and I like watching Holby City…🙄😂
Hey can I do a video on how to become a homicide detective because I've been known to binge watch The First 48 on rainy weekends?

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don’t understand this Facebook group, who the duck wants to read this? Go talk to someone in real life :)
Emmm how about grow a backbone and tell them to duck off and start looking for a new job. But no cause you have done a Lauren and covered yourself in tattoos before getting a serious Career you are stuck in a crappy job you hate!

• Haha
is it just me or does it proper annoy you when she talks about rcpd in every video? like her throat will gurgle and she'll be like... "did you hear that?? OH my god...." and then "that's my rcpd, i'll link a video below explaining it" like hun, we know. maybe add it to the front of your youtube page but DON'T mention it in every video? i have ptsd but i don't drop it in conversations.... "that's my ptsd, i'll link you a webMD article in the dms <33"

also the fact she literally shits on peoples tattoos because they're not her style? i have TONS of crappy little tattoos i got when i was younger, but i don't regret a single one of them - if someone were to post it on their YT and scoff, i'd be more than pished off 🥴 every tattoo i have is just a memory