Treacle tatts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she's now re-posting war related content and is upset some of her followers have different beliefs/ opinions to her. What does she expect posting about such a sensitive topic when her usual output is videos of tattoos and dogs.
Remember how obsessed she was over BLM a few years ago, thank god that phase has passed!
She’s a bleep and I know first hand how she treats people who doesn’t believe in her beliefs

Omg, the bit in the tattoo reaction no.85 video where she’s reacting to the girl saying tattooists and piercers have an attitude just about killed me off! 😂😂😭
The ‘When I book a tattoo, I don’t tell people who I am so I don’t get special treatment’ narrative she tried to portray there was hilarious. Who the hell does she think she is - she’s a literal nobody! The ego is strong in that video! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ok, I’ve got to resurrect this thread!….
Why tf is she talking like such an idiot in all of her latest videos….’baby gorgeous’ ‘Hunnaayyyy’, ‘oh no baby, no’…..
It’s so cringe!
Lauren, if you’re reading this - please stop! It’s painfully embarrassing to watch and you sound like a fool! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As someone who has built her YouTube channel about researching tattoo studios and getting quality work done, is this really the best tattoo artist she could find in Canada?
I've never seen any evidence of her having quality work done, tbh. That looks well down to her standards.

• Haha
Reactions: 3