Traytraycolcol

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just took a look at her page , some almost naked images from 25 th aug! Thank god her mother has gone out but not sure what good she’s doing ???

Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ, last I seen of her she was doing fitness challenges, went for a snoop and WTF.
Need to catch up on this thread ASAP 🤯🤯

Reactions: 5
Ok this is random but I went down a rabbit hole on Facebook today and I think I've solved the is she related to the collopys debate...
There is a normal collopy family in Limerick not related to the crime ones but they have a son who was an ice cream man and sentenced for dealing heroin in 2016..they were at pains to mention they're not related to the other lot😂
Anyway heres the article on it...the members of that family are friends with/in pictures with Tracy n Facebook...so yep I have 2 much time on my hands😂
https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-20394341.html

• Haha
Reactions: 1
In Sydney now, seems to want to move there now. How is she funding a life? And haven’t heard anything about becoming a sex psychology expert in a while?

Reactions: 2
God I hope everything is ok. Wasn’t she not talking about moving to OZ a few days ago?
Yes! She'd contacted the company that moved the dog from Ireland to Bali about moving him to Australia- makes me think he's still in Bali??

I actually like her and think she's on a journey of self everything 😀 it was just being played out publicly for a while. I'm nosey now to see why and how long she's back for. She's beautiful and her hair is back to like before away from those dreadful dreadlocks. I'd love to see her back doing PT and educating ppl on food choices and well being etc.

Reactions: 1