Traytraycolcol

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t cope with her. I think she needs serious therapy and not the tit she’s going too. Her heads all over the show
It always has been. I do feel sorry for her in a way. She does seem like a very sweet girl who had everything going for her at such a young age.. too young to be honest. She never had that time to be wild and free (away from the eyes of nearly 40k people on insta who will always remember seeing her vagina in a picture). Tracey was always all over the shop chasing happiness.. one moment she was a PT taking in 50k per challenge, living in a lovely house she never had to pay for, wanted to travel here and there and after a few weeks was home. She needs to come offline and do this business in a private way and sort her head out and find true happiness. She’ll regret this some day, like we all regret elements of our past. The only difference is we didn’t broadcast it to thousands of Instagram followers. You’d think her mother or grandfather would pull her aside…

Reactions: 6
It always has been. I do feel sorry for her in a way. She does seem like a very sweet girl who had everything going for her at such a young age.. too young to be honest. She never had that time to be wild and free (away from the eyes of nearly 40k people on insta who will always remember seeing her vagina in a picture). Tracey was always all over the shop chasing happiness.. one moment she was a PT taking in 50k per challenge, living in a lovely house she never had to pay for, wanted to travel here and there and after a few weeks was home. She needs to come offline and do this business in a private way and sort her head out and find true happiness. She’ll regret this some day, like we all regret elements of our past. The only difference is we didn’t broadcast it to thousands of Instagram followers. You’d think her mother or grandfather would pull her aside…
you’d defo think someone in her life would be pulling her and having words. I agree she’s alwYs been all over the place but I thought she always come across so lovely at the start when she was doing her PT and recently she’s been absolutely balloobas

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
See she deleted the slit pic , might have been removed by insta who knows 🤣 I'd love to say she's expressing her true self/being free in her own body etc....but it's clearly just an attention grabbing thing soooo shut up Tracey keep your flaps and shroom trips private like the rest of us mere mortals...sick of this shite 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
See she deleted the slit pic , might have been removed by insta who knows 🤣 I'd love to say she's expressing her true self/being free in her own body etc....but it's clearly just an attention grabbing thing soooo shut up Tracey keep your flaps and shroom trips private like the rest of us mere mortals...sick of this shite 😅
And the people on insta bigging her up need the sack as well lol

Reactions: 3
On her story this morning talking about how she is "quite passionate about her psychedelics"

Reactions: 2
She comes across a bit... lacking in intelligence? She's gorgeous looking but I don't think there's much going on upstairs. So curious what happened with Karl/the house/PT business! Is she just in Bali forever now? Strange fish

Reactions: 6
Genuinely is there no one to check in on her? She’s now going to be an actress and is shooting her first film tomorrow…

Reactions: 2
Literally chopped out all her hair and now she's going to be an actress.

There's something new every few days now at this stage.