Traytraycolcol

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone have any updates on Traytraycolcol, she seems to be putting back up Dubai photos now? The mind boggles.

Reactions: 1
Is it weird to say... I would have never assumed anything dodgey about her... she seems very I don’t know if “wholesome” is the right word...

Is it more because of her partner than anything else... I feel she doesn't have the strength or the balls to be dodgy 🙊🙊

Well her uncle is one of the biggest drug dealers in Limerick so if the rumours are true about Karl dealing steroids out of TBB, that all would make sense and tie in I think

he’s one of the Collopys, I won’t give his firstname out but Google Collopy drugs limerick and you’ll see all about her family
Jesus 😳😳

I will say though I do think it’s unfair that anyone would think that her uncle or family’s actions are a reflection of her. It’s not her fault her uncle is in a gang.

• Heart
I think you guys are wrong there - there are different collopys in Limerick, and I don’t think they are connected at all.

• Heart
I think you guys are wrong there - there are different collopys in Limerick, and I don’t think they are connected at all.
I’m fairly confident it’s the same family. I had heard before that she grew up in Moyross

he’s one of the Collopys, I won’t give his firstname out but Google Collopy drugs limerick and you’ll see all about her family
OH I did not know this at all.

They seem to have so much money, the house he did up was looked very expensive, then all
The fancy holidays. Where does it all come from?

I’m fairly confident it’s the same family. I had heard before that she grew up in Moyross
Just read the articles, woah

And the collopys you refer to aren’t from Moyross. It would be like saying all o’Neills are related or all Byrnes are related. I’d know of Tracy’s family and I’m almost certain that there is no connection to the Collopy’s you are on about ✌🏻

And the collopys you refer to aren’t from Moyross. It would be like saying all o’Neills are related or all Byrnes are related. I’d know of Tracy’s family and I’m almost certain that there is no connection to the Collopy’s you are on about ✌🏻
I stand corrected!

i actually know her family and you are in fact incorrect,they are the same family

she grew up in Shannon vale!

So what happened did the guards call to the house when they got back from dubai. So many different stories floating around
No idea.. trying to figure it out myself.. Someone else on insta was making jokes about Karl running from the law so I’m guessing something did happen

E7076620-BE26-45D2-AA42-8D6BC46492D6.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
What were the rumours? I heard their house was raided… I feel so bad for her I don’t think she would’ve done any of this knowingly it must be the boyfriend. Also heard a lot about money laundering.. and apparently it was in a lot of WhatsApp so someone must know what happened or what rumours she was referring to?

What were the rumours? I heard their house was raided… I feel so bad for her I don’t think she would’ve done any of this knowingly it must be the boyfriend. Also heard a lot about money laundering.. and apparently it was in a lot of WhatsApp so someone must know what happened or what rumours she was referring to?
also mad to know, she's disappeared for ages now. I haven't heard much about her but i've heard the fella is dodgy, I know the fellas he hangs around with are too.

Reactions: 2
Saw both their cars outside the house last night and don’t think I saw the for sale sign, not too sure what’s happening now

• Wow