Traveller Influencers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the story with Mary Collins Brow Queen she just sits on lives all day. Do they not have kids to look after?
The younger girls in the family have been babysitting/brought all their kids up for years. 11/12 year olds used to look after their newborns whilst they went to bingo etc

The younger girls in the family have been babysitting/brought all their kids up for years. 11/12 year olds used to look after their newborns whilst they went to bingo etc
What the story with her and paddy boy and Shannon and Jimmy

Reactions: 1
What the story with her and paddy boy and Shannon and Jimmy
no idea tbh. Both single women now i guess.
marys 1st husband was a bit of a joke as well, thought her and paddy would last but obviously not

no idea tbh. Both single women now i guess.
marys 1st husband was a bit of a joke as well, thought her and paddy would last but obviously not
Her fist one was an asian guy who the first 3 kids are for wasn’t it and then I think she was living on top of a pub with someone. Then their daddy died and paddy boy went out to majora with her to bring him home and that’s when they got together wasn’t it? Her and paddy boy was ment to be getting married years ago before she had the 3 kids. Im sure she took a jail time for her daddy as well

Well you can tell she doesn’t look after her kids, spends all her time on tik toc and when they ask questions she just dismiss’s them.
---
Mary B is flat out minding her siblings and cousins to by the looks of it while her folks are in Mexico

Last edited:
Well you can tell she doesn’t look after her kids, spends all her time on tik toc and when they ask questions she just dismiss’s them.
---
Mary B is flat out minding her siblings and cousins to by the looks of it while her folks are in Mexico
never looks after her kids, her niece kathleen stays there and does it all then tonigirl the other niece lives with shannon and helps her

Reactions: 2
never looks after her kids, her niece kathleen stays there and does it all then tonigirl the other niece lives with shannon and helps her
You’d think Kelly would want them home with her they are all she got

Who actually pays for her life style apart from pip and Kathleen’s hand me downs 😂
I think kathleen or the family will pay for a lot of her holidays etc plus its not like she has the girls with her, shannon and mary will be payin for them

I think kathleen or the family will pay for a lot of her holidays etc plus its not like she has the girls with her, shannon and mary will be payin for them
Tbf Kathleen as always seemed to be a good sister in law to her.

Reactions: 2