Traveller Influencers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are going to Disneyland Paris in a few days, I’m afraid I’ll be looking a lot less glamorous than Mary Bridget :ROFLMAO:
Wouldn’t call it glamorous 🤣🤣 I’d call it more childish and cringy lol.
Actually can not stand her!! The orange tan and bright pink blush is a big no but the outfits are a 1000% no! Like, why the fk did she dress like she was getting married, but instead went to go take pictures at the Eiffel Tower 🤣🤣🤣 how old is she??
She dresses like a 6 year old in a beauty pageant.

Reactions: 8
Ah she doesn’t bother me as much as Shannon and Bridgey . But she does dress ridiculous how do they think it looks nice. Also she going to look like the ole one from “There’s something about Mary”in 10 years 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ah she doesn’t bother me as much as Shannon and Bridgey . But she does dress ridiculous how do they think it looks nice. Also she going to look like the ole one from “There’s something about Mary”in 10 years 🤣
I think Mary as a nice way about her. I’ve not come across her thinking she’s god gift like the other 2. Only thing I’m always amazed when she’s showing a rigout before she puts it on I think that’s not gunna go nowhere near her but some how she’s gets it on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen Mary Bridget irl? I’d love to know if she looks anything like that up close 😅

Also does anyone else follow Charlotte Ann? I really like her but a bit confused how she went from single and man bashing to married a few days later?!

Has anyone seen Mary Bridget irl? I’d love to know if she looks anything like that up close 😅

Also does anyone else follow Charlotte Ann? I really like her but a bit confused how she went from single and man bashing to married a few days later?!
someone she used to date came back in her life and they probably went f it lets get married. Tbf i would be the same if i am single in the future 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
It’s all kicking off on tik tok someone calling tilda Collins over her nose

What’s the account name , please xx
Aprantley she’d had a battle. And the person who she battled had then gone on to call her for her nose.
---
Look out for Mary Collins she’s got a following she’s only just started doing battles. I don’t mind her tbh on,y think i can say is i woukd t eat from her over her licking her fingers and stuff while she’s cooking 😂

Attachments

Can I ask genuinely what is the deal with these huge meet-up days, I would be so mortified to be stood dolled to the nines outside Harrods for no purpose. Just people pushing and shoving all day. It’s Easter as well why don’t they go to mass and have a family dinner?

Reactions: 7

I quite like Charlotte Ann… she seems quite humble and sweet. Apparently she’s married to her childhood sweetheart, who she broke up with years ago and they finally decided to get married now.

Reactions: 4
I can’t post in Shannon Britton thread but hopefully someone from there sees this since there’s a lot of debate. Her husband is def with her on their trip as she commented in her most recent TikTok about it that she’s not driving the van xxx

Reactions: 3
Share the ☕
Haha not much tea other than she was funding his whole ‘Glam rich’ lifestyle and went on his phone and saw he was shagging his baby mother and loads of other travellers … so she left him and he was threatening to get her battered if she didn’t take him back … she got restraining order against him as he’s not a nice guy at all. Horrible nasty abusive man who only married her for ££££

He had a new girlfriend who was like 19 within like a month of CH leaving him - awful man 🤮

Haha not much tea other than she was funding his whole ‘Glam rich’ lifestyle and went on his phone and saw he was shagging his baby mother and loads of other travellers … so she left him and he was threatening to get her battered if she didn’t take him back … she got restraining order against him as he’s not a nice guy at all. Horrible nasty abusive man who only married her for ££££

He had a new girlfriend who was like 19 within like a month of CH leaving him - awful man 🤮
😮💨🤮 who's he with now do you know