Traveller Influencers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100000% 😂😂😂😂

I think just hers… I may be wrong? And I know! Why does she talk like that!?
She’s defo one of the more upmarket travellers cos I wasn’t sure she was one at first 😂 I’d go as far to say she hides it but yeah that accent is terrible I cringe for her every time she comes up on my fyp

Reactions: 4
She’s defo one of the more upmarket travellers cos I wasn’t sure she was one at first 😂 I’d go as far to say she hides it but yeah that accent is terrible I cringe for her every time she comes up on my fyp
I wonder what her parents do for Work… they’re absolutely loaded!! I quite like her content on TikTok, love seeing her bags and stuff 😂 at first I thought she was with her boyfriend for the money 😂 until I seen her parents house etc

Reactions: 1
I wonder what her parents do for Work… they’re absolutely loaded!! I quite like her content on TikTok, love seeing her bags and stuff 😂 at first I thought she was with her boyfriend for the money 😂 until I seen her parents house etc
I’m sure she’s only half traveller (if that’s even possible 🤣) like her mum isn’t but her dad is or something. some of her half sisters seem more obvious to be travellers and embrace it more than she does and I’m sure she’s said it on a live before. And before she blew up I’m sure it was discussed on another thread her dad was dodgy and she was posting about him being in the mafia 🤣 Cant remember which thread though this was ages aho

Last edited:
What in the golden girls is that suite Sinead Dolan’s staying in?
It’s not giving the wow factor however I wouldn’t be complaining 🤣
How do these sisters have so much money?? Constant holidays and designer shopping?

It’s not giving the wow factor however I wouldn’t be complaining 🤣
How do these sisters have so much money?? Constant holidays and designer shopping?
Sinead and her man always seem to go away with her parents and younger sisters.

Her insta is so jarring as well cos it’ll be all designer handbags and luxury holidays then boom a random story about the apocalypse and how bad weather is a punishment from God 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I really do not think they are travellers to be honest maybe their grandparents were but they definitely do not follow the lifestyle

I really do not think they are travellers to be honest maybe their grandparents were but they definitely do not follow the lifestyle
the dad is it has been discussed on other threads and Porsche has confirmed herself on a live but not porches mum. He has more children to a traveller woman and they act more ‘traveller’ if that’s even a thing