Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noi'mnot

'Hope you got lots and lots of presents' typical coming from Dan as it's all about the material things with him, and as for seeing family!! Where are theirs? Hasn't Mazzy got a very young daughter, shouldn't she be seeing her at this time of year instead of staying in a hotel while some other member of the family raises her child for her. In fact why has she left her to be raised by someone else while she jaunts around the country with rubber face, she should be raising her child.

Noi'mnot

He should not be driving that motor home as he does not have full use of his arm or he is giving the appearance of not using it fully which means he would not be able to control the motorhome if there was a problem. Also it has not been 6 weeks since the break of his arm so will his insurance not be effected if there was an accident!

Apparently not supposed to drive for 6-8 weeks, not supposed to take out the sling till dr says so but i don't think they have even been back to the hospital have they or we would have heard about it. So his are is still hurting him alot as he is not lifting his arm and not doing anything to help Mazzy but then that's nothing new, and he's still walking around with his hand in hid shirt button! is he in pain or is he playing on it i don't know. Either way if his arm is not right and he can't use it properly i hope to god he can control the motorhome if he has too and there isn't an accident waiting to happen

Last edited:

Ian Hall

I have just watched Roaming with Raymond....and Maximus Iron thumper...

Both channels have really wonderful people.... listen to Maximus describe how he got off grid...and through his determination and no feckin superwanks...got himself a place...such humility.
My God what a trade up from the Twatle Trolls.... don't know if anyone saw it the other day when Alfred Itchycock was filming Mazzy going up hill...but he nearly got a shot of her landing gear...😳

Diamond Geezer

Really kissing the arse of that generator company weren’t they - Dan wants to keep the freebies flowing.

So they are leaving in a few days for the ferry - what about the coolant leak that all of the armchair mechanics were giving him advice about - bet he just glosses over it with some sort of “We’ll keep an eye on it “ crap rather than getting it properly investigated.

Last edited:

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I’m sure she’s only 9. But might be wrong. No idea who she lives with. Hasn’t Mazzy got older kids aswel?
Omg 9 she is still a baby , I think she has older ones to ? , Well I am going to say it she has abandoned a 9 year old to get driven about in a mobile home she is a bad mum and I hope her kids disown her

Annue

VIP Member
Definitely making a few digs a those happy days with the funny music and fake shots with drone 🤣🤣🤣🤣

WoodyKookaburra

When you do get to see the dashboard when he driving there does seem to be alot of lights on but can never make out what they are as they flicker too much because of the camera

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Don't they ever get bored driving about ?? They would do anything other than just get a actual job they both must be lazy ?

Whatnowhun

Tonight's vlog! Why doesnt Mazzy get herself checked out. She looked awful and he must struggle pushing her in the wheelchair. You can tell.she's no interest really in where they go

Noi'mnot

No video again, but isn't it his Birthday this weekend that he kept reminding everyone about! 27 wasn't it! Probably loving it up in the hotel.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Does mazz have addition needs ??

She does but she will keep going just to keep that idiot happy. They need to stop travelling and get her sorted before she ends up to sick and ends up in hospital
You can tell by the way she talks when she's not well! But then i can't understand how she can go without seeing her young daughter for months on end, it would kill me.
she'd had a daughter ?what age is she ?