Travel Trolls TV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can they get so tired and claim to work so hard when they are on holiday all the time, doing what they want when they want!

Reactions: 2
I think she’s exhausted from putting up with him, his moods and his anger. I always try and watch them but usually give up because I just can’t bear Mr Grumpy. I really like her and think she could do better!

Reactions: 1
I think she’s exhausted from putting up with him, his moods and his anger. I always try and watch them but usually give up because I just can’t bear Mr Grumpy. I really like her and think she could do better!
Omg she has the patience of a saint. She cooks, cleans up after him while he sits in bed, even when she feels unwell herself. He constantly belittles her but Mazzy is no idiot and actually knows more about stuff then he does.

• Heart
She looks so poorly in their latest video surely they need to sort her a doctor urgently
She does but she will keep going just to keep that idiot happy. They need to stop travelling and get her sorted before she ends up to sick and ends up in hospital
You can tell by the way she talks when she's not well! But then i can't understand how she can go without seeing her young daughter for months on end, it would kill me.

I agree there must be a really odd reason why she doesn't see her or her twin sister. She was in hospital a few months bsck in Scotland but she looked even worse today. If he loved her surely he'd take her somewhere

I don't know if he does love her, lets face it he has it made doesn't he! She cooks, cleans, does his washing, does everything for him. I think she even bought the motorhome! I'm also 99% sure she is from the travelling community (i'm not against them) so if he upsets her he upsets the whole family, so he is in a sticky spot if he's not careful.I think she thinks more of him than he does her, i could be wrong though, but i do know i wouldn't be treated the way he treat her, always belittling her.

You could be right I know they split up a few years ago and she kept the motorhome. They're very weird too with each other and apart from that Neil and Emma don't seem to have any friends. Other YouTubers in vanlife have mentioned them a.few times and then nothing. Rob and Lynn for example

Yeah the van is hers i'm sure of it. That's why she gets annoyed when he damages it etc because i think it's her pride and joy, she keeps it spotless, he's bloody lazy when it comes to the upkeep of it, just look how he was when it was low on oil for months and months.

I don't understand how they're staying in a hotel for Christmas and not seeing family or getting mazzy to a doctors

Why did they get electric bikes! because they never use them! and he's like a bloody child with his birthday.

Rob and Lynn on your spent time with.them and it died off very quickly. I think Bob Earnshaw justs laughs but doesn't really make any comment. I think they're not as popular as they were as there's alot more credible people upcoming. Camper Vibe and Life is too short put alot more effort into their videos for example

OMG they are in the Sun newspaper about the Christmas dinner they made from Iceland. Oh god he is going to be wallowing in that now and we will never hear the end of it, but lets face it it's only the Sun.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.