Travel Trolls TV #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear god seen it all now deep cleaning !! Hot day moaning about the heat windows shut moaning about mould ! No ventilation except door open bet it stinks in there !! Ugh .. Oh and if you do read this Dan , watching YouTube on a TV doesn't contribute to you viewing figures ...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mazzy isn't actually as stupid as she comes across, but she did leave school early as i'm pretty sure she is from a travellers background. Which explains why she is happy to cook, clean and pretty much wipe Dan's arse for him, as that is how the women of travellers are raised. She knows more about fixing that motor home than he ever will, infact she will know more about life than he will ever know it's just that she can't always express herself and know the correct wording, she will of left school at 12/13. What really annoys me is that he has drawn her in knowing how gullible to her own feelings she is, and in turn has his hands on her money. Travel Trolls seems no more as they don't seem to be going anywhere soon, can't even make it to the post office it seems, how fecking sad is that and what a lame excuse for not posting to supporters, talk about taking and not giving anything back, unless you are literally on the doorstep.
Totally 👍. Is that you mazzie. Give us a sign.
---
Dear god seen it all now deep cleaning !! Hot day moaning about the heat windows shut moaning about mould ! No ventilation except door open bet it stinks in there !! Ugh .. Oh and if you do read this Dan , watching YouTube on a TV doesn't contribute to you viewing figures ...
❤ this cos always always watch for 28 seconds on a tv. So it doesn't count? Know watching part of video doesn't push it out there

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Content.
:rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
I sense another everyone hates us video to boost his channel’s like last time. Hence the recent dig about comments that appear to be from here. He’s only put out 2 vids on his Trail Cam Dan channel and doesn’t really do anything on the Travel Trolls one. Leaving it all up to Mazzy to carry the load. I think that he’s looking for a way out of his stagnant lifestyle and relationship. Wouldn’t be surprised if he does the dirty on Mazzy.

"We're not all take take take! We're giving away this lovely diesel heater that I got for free and I can't be bothered to fit it on the motorhome. And even though I'm announcing it on this video viewed by 6,300 people (so far) the only ones eligible to receive it are the 31 guests on this campsite. Because it's too much trouble and costs too much to send it out."

He could've just posted a sign up at reception with the same result. But his viewers wouldn't know how generous he is.

• Haha
  • Angry
Unless it's for food they are too fecking lazy to get their arses off the campsite, and god forbid him having to try to find somewhere to park the sweatbox near a post office. Anything that resembles hard work he will stay well clear of, unless it's for a video and makes him look useful like cutting the grass, bet he has never broke into a sweat in his life the lazy fecker.

• Haha
"We're not all take take take! We're giving away this lovely diesel heater that I got for free and I can't be bothered to fit it on the motorhome. And even though I'm announcing it on this video viewed by 6,300 people (so far) the only ones eligible to receive it are the 31 guests on this campsite. Because it's too much trouble and costs too much to send it out."

He could've just posted a sign up at reception with the same result. But his viewers wouldn't know how generous he is.

Report the video for fake givaways

Reactions: 5
Report the video for fake givaways
He's not worth the sweat off a proverble tu*d. He's lost his way. But he blames everyone for his inability to come up with unique content so panders to all the sheeple that praise his every childhood antic. Their vlogs where more interesting when stuck in the car park in Ireland. It was only after the Donegal traffic wardens that the real Dan was revealed. Then at the Takeaway in Northern Ireland when he shot his mouth off at the young women serving that it was obvious what a total piss poor excuse of a human being he was. It was at that moment he suddenly decided to run back to UK via Dublin in case the Northern Irish Police arrested him. He has quite the Gob on him from the safety of his vlogs but is a coward like when someone reversed into Mazzy's motorhome he waited until they had drove off before going out to inspect the damage. But of course its hers not his. Sorry for the rant Rufus but he really is dog excrement.

Reactions: 8
I see his trail cam channel isn't going well 1.6k views in a day. Even Mazzy is doing better than that. No doubt the haters will be to blame.
What happened to their electric bikes, why don't they go out on those or have they sold them. Googled the Nurseries to Sutton on Sea and it's 30 minutes cycle ride less on a electric bike.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see his trail cam channel isn't going well 1.6k views in a day. Even Mazzy is doing better than that. No doubt the haters will be to blame.
What happened to their electric bikes, why don't they go out on those or have they sold them. Googled the Nurseries to Sutton on Sea and it's 30 minutes cycle ride less on a electric bike.
Too busy sitting around drinking beers and smoking cigs, absolute dossers

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have we ever seen what one of Dan's 'donators' actually looks like?

Youtuber 'Frugal Stu' allegedly...

Can't be that frugal if you're sending beer and cigarette money to the dossers

Donator.png

---
It's nice to see where all the donations are going...
Beer.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Dan going on a couple of days ago about not always taking, and pointing to the generator that they are giving away…..obviously reading the comments here!! Let’s look at the stuff they have given or giving away….a pair of Mazzy’s trainers that she got given that was in her charity pile, a lamp they were given that Mazzy didn’t like and Dan couldn’t be bothered to find the charging lead for, a long handled wash tool that mazzy used on the campsites shower room, hated and threw in the shed, a broken unwanted make up pallet and a generator that is too big for him to fit so he wants rid. It actually boils my piss that only people on the campsite can take part in the giveaways. All the gifts them dickheads get on a daily basis from there supporters and the super thanks money they get sent and they can’t put them selfs out to pop to the post office to post the bits out so there loyal followers can be involved. The excuse is a piss take, they got bikes and scooters they have been given, use them! Neil goes to the post office regularly, why can’t they ask if they can jump in with him, I mean they are happy to do that when Neil is driving them to the train station or out for a meal. And as for saying some bits are heavy…..a supporter sent both them idiots a create of beer each when they got back from Tunisia, it wasn’t to much for that supporter was it??? Apart from the generator the giveaways have been tit that they don’t want. They want there supporters to subscribe to all 3 of there channels, he even went on to say he hopes all 3 are going to be monetised, so how bout really giving back, like one of the 5/6 bikes he’s been sent or one of the many scooters they have been given. But we all know they sell all them bits to cover all the tesco and amazon deliveries she keeps on ordering. Even has the cheek to actually tell us she would rather throw her dirty bedding away and just buy a whole new set!! Pair of wasteful piss takers the both of them!!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Yeah they're not take, take, take...

Even though they have a DEDICATED SECTION IN EVERY VIDEO thanking people that have sent them money!

You can tell that's the only reason the campsite warden has started doing youtube, he's hardly got any subscribers and he's already dropping links in to 'buy him a coffee' or whatever
---
Coffee 1.png

Campsite Warden has constantly got his cap out too now.

'It's just nice to get bought a drink once in a while"

So as of last night he's currently had £279 of coffee bought for him!

These panhandlers have got no shame 🤬

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Yeah they're not take, take, take...

Even though they have a DEDICATED SECTION IN EVERY VIDEO thanking people that have sent them money!

You can tell that's the only reason the campsite warden has started doing youtube, he's hardly got any subscribers and he's already dropping links in to 'buy him a coffee' or whatever
---
View attachment 2243700

Campsite Warden has constantly got his cap out too now.

'It's just nice to get bought a drink once in a while"

So as of last night he's currently had £279 of coffee bought for him!

These panhandlers have got no shame 🤬
My God, I'm in the wrong job, BUT saying that, at least Neil works tho, unlike those two trolls who sit around eating drinking alcohol and can afford packets of cigarettes, and mazzy gaining weight like no one's bussness, did anyone see her white butt revealing shorts she wore other day 🤣😂🤣 looked like a mound of jelly , huge arsel in it and had a camel toes on backwards...she's really up her own arse, literally, can't stand her, or him, she forgets she's not a youngster anymore, and I know they do read here, it's obvious, all of sudden giving away their crap they don't want, but sell the best on for money, that made my blood boil how it was only people on campsite could receive the giveaway, all of sudden riding the electric bike, making comments on mazzy channel how she knows her tan looks a mess and her eyebrows, as she's reading all these comments on here.... their vlogs are as boring as hell, they need to drop the "travel" from their name, and that frugal stew, oh please, needs to drop about 10 stone and get a fecking job, how do all these obese people who clearly don't work afford to get caravans and travel, whilst rest of us actually work and can't afford our bills let alone have a get away?? Benifets stsyem pays so well these days dont it, must do... sick of seeing all that shite...
---
It's the back to front cameltoe again, how does mazzy have the front to walk around looking like that... she needs a full length mirror...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Can't believe ( well I can) he said don't take the diesel heater unless you really need it.
How two faced is that, does he need half a dozen bikes, boxes and boxes of beer, trail cams and all the other stuff they get given. Just put a post out saying we don't need items gifted to us.
No way that motorhome is moving anytime soon with all the crap in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.