Travel Trolls TV #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done every one here for sticking around and supporting the channel for so long.
hows Trail Cam Dan doing Baggy two vids of absolute drivel. Mazzy puts out more interesting vlogs than you and are much more fun without your input.
---
Every second counts. Thank you kindly.
is that why your sniffing round here to cry into your beer that haters be hating and get your channel of drivel boosted. The only thing you havn't vlogged is how to take dump in a motorhome. Come to think of it might be a laugh
---
;)

Keep the ad revenue coming in.
Maybe you should read your comments instead of snooping here. One of your fans in hospital and her partner gives you a Donation and you can’t even respond in 2 days. Your a Piece of old pop
---
hows Trail Cam Dan doing Baggy two vids of absolute drivel. Mazzy puts out more interesting vlogs than you and are much more fun without your input.
---

is that why your sniffing round here to cry into your beer that haters be hating and get your channel of drivel boosted. The only thing you havn't vlogged is how to take dump in a motorhome. Come to think of it might be a laugh
---

Maybe you should read your comments instead of snooping here. One of your fans in hospital and her partner gives you a Donation and you can’t even respond in 2 days. Your a Piece of old pop
Meant poop

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Every second counts. Thank you kindly.
Dan do yourself a favour, with some of the revenue, grab yourself some decent toothpaste, your teeth are actually brown!!! Even though I can’t stand even the voice of your weirdo bird, at least her oral hygiene is not nauseating when she flashes her gums!! Also what a complete waste of money for her lastest purchase of the eyeshadow pallet….£50!!! She’s just said on her vlog she won’t use the make up again she’s just brought and wouldn’t buy it again, but then orders a 50 quid neon colour pallete. You are both a joke and waste other people’s kind donations on absolute shite, and as for the giveaways…..keep em!!! Who wants a crap wash thingy on a pole that you used in the site shower/cubicle that you chucked in the bin shed and a light you hated and Dan couldnt even be bothered to sort out the charging lead for!!! And they are only being given to people on the site that come and ask you for them, well how nice that you can’t even pay for postage to send out to your own supporters after all the gifts you pair of free loaders take of people and the super thanks you get. You both make me sick. Glad you both spy over here and see what some people really think of you both, where you can’t delete us!! No wonder you are proper loners and the rest of the van/motor homers don’t bother with you no more.

Reactions: 9
Maybe I am Dan, maybe I'm not. Either way, clicks equals cash and you guys keep lining the pockets of the people you hate on so much. Good job geniuses. X
Well you used punctuation so you're definitely not Mazzy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If it is Dan, he is only trying to get a rise out of us so smile sweetly and wave back 👋 :)

• Haha
Just hope the tax man visited the Nurseries 🤣
May up the income for them to spend on rubbish but it's not coming out of our pockets physically is it.
They'll be old one day and Mazzy wears a coat in a British summer, hope he's making provision for the future, for her sake at least.

• Haha
Looks like quite a few comments on FB people are getting fed up with the content. Doesn't look like they are going to travel anytime soon. So same old boring videos in and around the motorhome. The new channel can only grow so much unless they go further afield.

Reactions: 6
TLDR but all that energy spent typing for something you hate so much. It's a very sad way to live a life.

---

You want a card or something?

Well at least one of you here isn't as thick as pig tit.
Talking of thick as pig tit...

Is Mazzy ok?

• Haha
I'm sorry it's the eyebrows for me and hair they have money but no class you can't buy class
There fridge needs cleaning I wouldn't eat anything off her it's dumb way of talking for it's like there's something simple about her ! If he doesn't get disability's for her he could shes that thick 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm sorry it's the eyebrows for me and hair they have money but no class you can't buy class
There fridge needs cleaning I wouldn't eat anything off her it's dumb way of talking for it's like there's something simple about her ! If he doesn't get disability's for her he could shes that thick 😁
She can barely string a sentence together and clearly can't read.

I once had a fryed egg with a higher IQ.

Which makes it all the more morally dubious Dan getting into a relationship with her as she was a fan and he was a reasonably big youtuber.

Paul Breach levels of moral compass... (in my humble opinion of course)

Reactions: 1
not watching at all now - finally kicked the bad habit. suggest everyone here does same unless you like a boring bedtime story to go to sleep on.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Unfollowed Mazzy. Too many adverts and rubbish content.
What a collosal waste of food and am truly suprised they haven't both had heart attacks with what they eat, drink and smoke. Don't think they will make old bones.

I remember not long ago when the food they awas cheap stuff and now they spend a fortune on food and Tesco Finest stuff!

He’s such a lazy git when she gave him his food and he asked for a knife and fork and a napkin twice. Why couldn’t he get up and get his own knife and fork?

I couldn’t make sense of the damaged makeup palette. It’s so easy to return stuff to Amazon free of charge and they either refund you or send another but she’s making out they can’t get to a post office (but they can certainly get to any pub 😉)? Then saying she never spends that much on makeup but she’s willing to waste £50 and give the palette away in a giveaway? 🤔

• Angry
Mazzy isn't actually as stupid as she comes across, but she did leave school early as i'm pretty sure she is from a travellers background. Which explains why she is happy to cook, clean and pretty much wipe Dan's arse for him, as that is how the women of travellers are raised. She knows more about fixing that motor home than he ever will, infact she will know more about life than he will ever know it's just that she can't always express herself and know the correct wording, she will of left school at 12/13. What really annoys me is that he has drawn her in knowing how gullible to her own feelings she is, and in turn has his hands on her money. Travel Trolls seems no more as they don't seem to be going anywhere soon, can't even make it to the post office it seems, how fecking sad is that and what a lame excuse for not posting to supporters, talk about taking and not giving anything back, unless you are literally on the doorstep.

Mazzy isn't actually as stupid as she comes across, but she did leave school early as i'm pretty sure she is from a travellers background. Which explains why she is happy to cook, clean and pretty much wipe Dan's arse for him, as that is how the women of travellers are raised. She knows more about fixing that motor home than he ever will, infact she will know more about life than he will ever know it's just that she can't always express herself and know the correct wording, she will of left school at 12/13. What really annoys me is that he has drawn her in knowing how gullible to her own feelings she is, and in turn has his hands on her money. Travel Trolls seems no more as they don't seem to be going anywhere soon, can't even make it to the post office it seems, how fecking sad is that and what a lame excuse for not posting to supporters, talk about taking and not giving anything back, unless you are literally on the doorstep.
This is exactly why it's so immoral.
I'm not sure how he's flown under the radar for so long.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.