Travel Trolls TV #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even my comments on FB are being deleted quickly. Only asked why they can accept gifts and others have to need them.

Reactions: 3
Does somebody need to create a new thread soon, I'm not sure how it works?

Reactions: 1
Love your new photo 😘. I was going to ask this too Roofus about the new thread???
I'm very new but I can't seeem to find a button that says 'create thread' or anything similar
---
"Travel Trolls Tv #3 what will they see? Donations and gifts from a pensioner but never one from me!"

Could this be the title of the new thread? :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm very new but I can't seeem to find a button that says 'create thread' or anything similar
---
"Travel Trolls Tv #3 what will they see? Donations and gifts from a pensioner but never one from me!"

Could this be the title of the new thread? :unsure:
You can’t make a new thread until you have made so many posts.

I can make one but I can only do it on my laptop, I can’t do it on my phone, so I’ll make one later if nobody else does but it’s not a problem to go past 50 pages.

Reactions: 5
You can’t make a new thread until you have made so many posts.

I can make one but I can only do it on my laptop, I can’t do it on my phone, so I’ll make one later if nobody else does but it’s not a problem to go past 50 pages.
Sounds good (y)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.