Trad Wives UK

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They all look decades older than their actual years . And matronly. I love their homes and traditional lifestyle but they make their outfits look very dowdy.

Reactions: 3
Teapotsandtablecloths is back with her nauseating fake posh accent in her latest reel and it's worse than ever 🤢
Just looked. In typical Lydia style..There's a post about her home, then immediately posts jumping back to herself or rather one's self.
They all look decades older than their actual years . And matronly. I love their homes and traditional lifestyle but they make their outfits look very dowdy.

Yes they do. Definitely not the best dressed vintage accounts. How teapots thinks she's glamorous, !!! that woman has so many tickets on herself. If you look back on Teapots account she used to dress so much better. And her hair was more to her age. I can't see her dressing the way she does forever. Once her young children get to an age of being aware they will be so embarrassed of her. Mrswarr has gone ghrough this with her teenage daughters, told followers they don't like her dressing vintage. She stopped dressing vintage for a while. She doesn't dress vintage everyday now and she cut her hair into a more modern choppy bob.

I wonder if this is another subtle dig at the twee trio from Alena on her most recent blog post?

‘I’ve been in people’s houses where they’ve not wanted certain angles photographed less it “ruin the perfectly curated image”. What a life… I’m glad to leave that behind now. I appreciate pretty, yes, but not at the expense of comfort, or my family’s opinion. Especially not for anyone’s approval online!’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if this is another subtle dig at the twee trio from Alena on her most recent blog post?

‘I’ve been in people’s houses where they’ve not wanted certain angles photographed less it “ruin the perfectly curated image”. What a life… I’m glad to leave that behind now. I appreciate pretty, yes, but not at the expense of comfort, or my family’s opinion. Especially not for anyone’s approval online!’
💯 !
I wonder if this blog prompted Lydia to post the areas of her home a couple of days ago in need of work and attention?

• Wow
Reactions: 4

I was never Alena’s biggest fan but I love that she’s willing to spill some tea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes me too 😂Now if only we could get the goss on what went off with Remembering the old ways Michelle and her former vintage friends 🤔
from your fingertips to gawds ears.

The way she just stopped posting on her blog. I think there was some bullying of her twins going on in the real world.

I just want to know how Michelle @rememberingtheoldways always seems to be lurking in the background of these accounts and never really surfaces. She and hen were tight for a long time

• Sad
Reactions: 2

The way she just stopped posting on her blog. I think there was some bullying of her twins going on in the real world.

I just want to know how Michelle @rememberingtheoldways always seems to be lurking in the background of these accounts and never really surfaces. She and hen were tight for a long time

Michelle & Sian (MrsWarrcountryhome) were real good friends. Seemed very close until not that long ago.

Reactions: 1
I have photos of my grandmother who died at a young age in 1943 and her outfits are so stylish. I’m sure she also owned house dresses and practical woollen skirts plus hand knits but when going out to dinner or afternoon tea they were not what she wore.

edit I think Henhouse has a better ‘formal’ wardrobe.
---

I didn’t know she had a blog. I can’t help feeling sad for her that everyone seems to have ganged up and dumped her but maybe that isn’t what happened. Who knows. Do you know what her girls were bullied over?

Last edited:
Until teapotsandtablecloths fell out with her and then Mrs Warr followed suit shortly after...

Is that what happened ? Wonder what happened..Sian had been good friends with Michelle a while..Lydia started visiting Michelle and family then it all seemed to go bang. I'm.sure the whole teapot family may have visited Michelle at one point.

Is that what happened ? Wonder what happened..Sian had been good friends with Michelle a while..Lydia started visiting Michelle and family then it all seemed to go bang. I'm.sure the whole teapot family may have visited Michelle at one point.
Yes they did and Michelle referred to Lydia’s ‘delightful children’ and said that they had played with some of Michelle’s children’s old toys. What on earth must have gone off?

Sian often visited her ‘dear friend’ Michelle on her trips to see her Dad who I believe lives near Michelle. Ditto the same with Helen and another older vintage lady too. One minute all gushing over each other then Michelle has been unfollowed and they’re all gushing over Helen. Very odd indeed. Reminds me of school kids falling out in playground spats TBH

I have photos of my grandmother who died at a young age in 1943 and her outfits are so stylish. I’m sure she also owned house dresses and practical woollen skirts plus hand knits but when going out to dinner or afternoon tea they were not what she wore.

edit I think Henhouse has a better ‘formal’ wardrobe.
---

I didn’t know she had a blog. I can’t help feeling sad for her that everyone seems to have ganged up and dumped her but maybe that isn’t what happened. Who knows. Do you know what her girls were bullied over?
Her blog was a good read with lots of pretty pictures. It might still be on Blogger.

She was very vague about what was happening at the school the twins attended. She spoke about thinking about homeschooling. There was (and could still be) a size difference in the twins, one was much more petite and wore terrible glasses. Michelle dressed them in vintage style clothing. So I feel that the bullying had to do with their appearance and styling. Kids are horrible to those who appear different.

After a while the ladies became a blur to me with only Hen and Michelle being separate beings. Was Alina the one who posted picture of her shopping in containers that she brought from home and used her Silver Cross pram for transport?

Her blog was a good read with lots of pretty pictures. It might still be on Blogger.

She was very vague about what was happening at the school the twins attended. She spoke about thinking about homeschooling. There was (and could still be) a size difference in the twins, one was much more petite and wore terrible glasses. Michelle dressed them in vintage style clothing. So I feel that the bullying had to do with their appearance and styling. Kids are horrible to those who appear different.

After a while the ladies became a blur to me with only Hen and Michelle being separate beings. Was Alina the one who posted picture of her shopping in containers that she brought from home and used her Silver Cross pram for transport?
Alena is from The Darling Academy, the author and blogger. Lydia of Teapotsand tablescloths IG account had a silver cross pram and went shopping locally with her baby in the pram using containers. Her account is nothing at all like that now.

Reactions: 4
Alena is from The Darling Academy, the author and blogger. Lydia of Teapotsand tablescloths IG account had a silver cross pram and went shopping locally with her baby in the pram using containers. Her account is nothing at all like that now.
I wasn’t actively following Lydia then but she used to pop up on my feed a lot. I think her account was a lot more appealing when she was posting about being a young mum with a baby living a 40s lifestyle.
---

She was very vague about what was happening at the school the twins attended. She spoke about thinking about homeschooling. There was (and could still be) a size difference in the twins, one was much more petite and wore terrible glasses. Michelle dressed them in vintage style clothing. So I feel that the bullying had to do with their appearance and styling.
They were already being homeschooled by the time I found them. Surely the girls would wear normal clothing at other (non Instagram) times and uniforms at school? I vaguely remember one of her older girls having a birthday and was dressed like a modern teenager. Another photo that sticks in mind was part of a high end modern machine when the impression had been given that all their sewing was done on an old black singer. That was when I started to realise Instagram wasn’t always real. o_O:eek::D:eek:

Last edited:
I wasn’t actively following Lydia then but she used to pop up on my feed a lot. I think her account was a lot more appealing when she was posting about being a young mum with a baby living a 40s lifestyle.
---

They were already being homeschooled by the time I found them. Surely the girls would wear normal clothing at other (non Instagram) times and uniforms at school? I vaguely remember one of her older girls having a birthday and was dressed like a modern teenager. Another photo that sticks in mind was part of a high end modern machine when the impression had been given that all their sewing was done on an old black singer. That was when I started to realise Instagram wasn’t always real. o_O:eek::D:eek:
Michelle has 8 children..I've only seen the twin girls. Do any other children live at home.

I always wondered about them. Were they all from the same marriage? I seem to remember a son at uni.

Blogger info Remembering The Old Ways

hope the link works
---
Interesting, her links to FB and IG are no longer working.
I had a wander through her blog the other day and she mentioned 20 something years of marriage a few years ago so I’d say all the children are from the same marriage.

Michelle looks amazing to be the mother of 8 children, many now adults.

Michelle looks incredible for a mother of 8. ! When she dressed 1940s she looked amazing. I read once she said the Darling Buds of May was her inspiration- all the children. Shes been with her husband long time.