Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nosey Rosie 69

VIP Member
Tracey a while back made another account up on tt, she was going to out Pash (gypsy queen), tracey tried to make out Pash had cheated on Ray and her pregnancy was from an alleged one night stand. I never believed it, Pash's baby boy is due very soon & she is quite happy doing her stuff over on facebook these days away from Tracey, where she doesnt get trolled
Ah yes I remember the name now. Good, I'm glad Pashy has moved on. That's a nasty thing to say when someones having a baby. Nice people don't say things like that.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
The wheelchair appeared in the Blackpool videos before Christmas I think.

I don't see her much but I find she's very quick to jump on anyone who questions her. I don't know what happened between her & another lady Patsy but it was so bad what she was saying about her. If you don't like someone that's fine but, to name call on social media is childish. Then another lady gypsy something (can't remember her name) the husband & daughter went on her page threatening her. Tracey then says "i,ma nice person help anyone"
I think it's Pasha. Have you noticed when they do like a sketch he's always got his hand near her privates, look at the one she's wearing a short silver dress .

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Apparently she is setting up a new account today and is going to post all the messages pashy has sent her... Let's see if that happens

Nosey Rosie 69

VIP Member
I've just been looking at her videos she's got fish finger salad. I was actually looking for video's with her in a wheelchair still not seen one she's fitter than a lot of people as her videos testify.
The wheelchair appeared in the Blackpool videos before Christmas I think.

I don't see her much but I find she's very quick to jump on anyone who questions her. I don't know what happened between her & another lady Patsy but it was so bad what she was saying about her. If you don't like someone that's fine but, to name call on social media is childish. Then another lady gypsy something (can't remember her name) the husband & daughter went on her page threatening her. Tracey then says "i,ma nice person help anyone"

Last edited:

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
Either someone has started emptying her wish list again or people have bought loads in the past hour cos I went back on it and loads is gone including I think 2 of those porcelain figures

I seen someone say her eldest daughter is a nasty spoilt bitch but 🤷🏻‍♀️
What’s the daughters username on TikTok

Last edited:

Nosey Rosie 69

VIP Member
Tracy’s back home safety guys in case you was all worried 😂 she is in bed and said she isn’t going to moan 😂 seems to be very happy now.
Gosh I was worried there for a bit...Not!! Who in their right mind would risk going away with a 10yr old knowing that she could have a supposed flare up at any time.

Nosey Rosie 69

VIP Member
Either someone has started emptying her wish list again or people have bought loads in the past hour cos I went back on it and loads is gone including I think 2 of those porcelain figures

Shannon marie

Shannon marie

Tracey daughter is Shannonmarie x 1s on TT

Nosey Rosie 69

VIP Member
I agree TT used to be fun... Stupid pranks, dance trends and sounds ect now it's full of drama, beggers and people that think they are famous off an app!
Exactly! I've come across 3 of the ones im following in the last couple of days begging for stuff, arguing, swearing etc. I liked them in the beginning for being funny and down to earth but unfortunately TT has gone to their heads.

Did you see the top comment on one of the videos? ‘You are good I will give you that’.
I was following her but didn’t see all the begging videos or the slightly threatening one.

I am going to stick my neck out and say I bet they are the local bully family that everyone tries to avoid.
Tracey hubby is now involved, threatening another woman all over a wish list for goodness sake!