Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nosey Rosie 69

VIP Member
I bet the bird shits everywhere! 🤣

Also do we think mark really eats a whole block of cheese in a sandwich? With two thin whites bits of bread either side or do we think she done it for a tik tok it got loads of views and attention so they rolled with it. Not saying he isn't a massive cheese fan but is the sandwich thing just an exaggerated piss take until it blew up? 🤔
It wouldn't surprise me if it's an exaggerated story.

She got rid of the bird.
Oh did she? I never knew that.

agirlcalledfeeny

Welcome to the thread. ☺ The spag bol was shocking! Looked like my dog was sick.

Also in the latest video of the sausage casserole were they roast potatoes? If so they look like she roasted them on a fucking radiator! I'm a roast potato addict lol for me they need to be crispy all round, with some nice rosemary and thyme, bit of garlic powder and boom.... Delish

It cracks me up that she thinks her meals are amazing and she is better than those that feed their kids chips! Well my kids would chose chips over her bland slop 😅
Also was there a sale or free gift for influencers ( for colemans sausage casserole)because I feel like my fyp had loads of " influencers" making it yesterday

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Does she forget about the video she posted the other day saying she’s on holiday and won’t be back till this week🤣
Funny how she’s coming out with this now that someone shared a post saying that yesterday. Maxine dory I think it was, the one with teeth like tictaks
I would say more like teeth like tomb stones

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
They are free
And a great day out for all ages and the fact its free makes it even better.
Highly Recommend .
Just to add to that if anyone wants to take anyone older its a lot of walking and standing, i took an uncle and he was not well half way in and i got him to a cafe to sit down with a cuppa, but if Tracy is not well The Museum might not be the best place to go.

Last edited:

Nosey Rosie 69

VIP Member
Been following her from the start, her husband creeps me out, also shall we talk about how her daughter committed fraud for a council flat and Tracey asking her followers to buy her stuff for her new flat on the wish list which included £80 diamond vases and that glass decor ornaments and other bits as she’s a single mum with no money to furnish her new place while her and her baby dad her still very much together even enganged and playing baby number 2 but say anything and Tracey mafia mob come running
Wow! £80 for vases? Whose husband creeps you out?

Nosey Rosie 69

VIP Member
Anyone else notice how Traceys cheeks are very puffy? I thought she looked like a hamster in her live tonight.

Still going on today about the bloody lie detector like that means anything!
Should have saved the money and found a decent hair dressers 😂
She looks off her face.

She has done a Italy flag for St Patrick’s day. Thick as 💩
What an embarrassment, in the comments on one of the other flag video, someone asked her to do the Ireland flag for St Patrick's days, she asked when it was? Someone said the 17th so in either the Italian or Ireland flag video, she was asked was she celebrating St Patrick's day? Her reply was she was going to but she had a migraine all day, one minute she didn't know when it was, the next she had a migraine, she's just a bare faced liar