Tracy Maloney DiMarco Eps No. 13

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👍🏾 So I don’t lose my spot

Also I’m not a “new member” I just only post here and there ugh. I’m a “well known lurker” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I haven't a Scoobie-Doo who this woman is, but my God she makes me feel mighty good about myself.
My daughter was 14 when her dad just died suddenly in front of us at home. One minute he was talking away, the next I was fighting for his life. Most traumatic thing we've ever been through. And as much as I wanted to cry my heart out, I had to put her first. She was completely devastated. A total daddy's girl. He was her hero, she was his shadow. To hear your child cry so hard at night is just heartbreaking. It was so difficult, I helped her with school work so she could pass her exams, I went without so she could have, I didn't cry in front of her for fear of upsetting her. She also was in the police cadets, so I would attend passing out ceremonies, events. She went to college, where I worked as a security officer (I was there before her) and she passed.
She has done me and her dad so proud. The more the years have passed, the more like him she has become. Then with what's happening to me, I don't want her alone. But because we know what's going to happen, at least it won't be such a shock to her system.
This woman, is repulsive. How can she be this way with the world looking on? I would just die with shame. Something this thing lacks.
Her poor, poor children. Not a single second of thought for them from her. A poor excuse of a mother.
Bless all of you and your funny comments here. Truly cheers me up XxX

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Followiiinnggg!! Always here now because I absolutely LOVE you guys and LOVE these threads. I only found out about tattle.life and these threads a month or so ago, but love that it's here. I despise TUBBY TYPHOON TRASHY and really feel horrible for her children. I am a mama myself to a gorgeous little 7 year old girl, and the way I see Trashy "parent" is digusting and really makes me SO sad for her kids. If i could, i would totally adopt them all and love on them hard lol and be so attentive to them, especially Julian. She makes me so angry with her whole crappy disposition, attitude, and how she treats people. Not to mention how self absorbed she is. But, yeah, everytime I see those poor kiddos in their pictures, I can just imagine how their lives are with a mother who doesnt care like she should and it makes me want to just reach thru the phone and hug them. 😢😢😢

Also, I was wondering where everyone is from? I live in Staten Island, the town right next to Corey's town, lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I haven't a Scoobie-Doo who this woman is, but my God she makes me feel mighty good about myself.
My daughter was 14 when her dad just died suddenly in front of us at home. One minute he was talking away, the next I was fighting for his life. Most traumatic thing we've ever been through. And as much as I wanted to cry my heart out, I had to put her first. She was completely devastated. A total daddy's girl. He was her hero, she was his shadow. To hear your child cry so hard at night is just heartbreaking. It was so difficult, I helped her with school work so she could pass her exams, I went without so she could have, I didn't cry in front of her for fear of upsetting her. She also was in the police cadets, so I would attend passing out ceremonies, events. She went to college, where I worked as a security officer (I was there before her) and she passed.
She has done me and her dad so proud. The more the years have passed, the more like him she has become. Then with what's happening to me, I don't want her alone. But because we know what's going to happen, at least it won't be such a shock to her system.
This woman, is repulsive. How can she be this way with the world looking on? I would just die with shame. Something this thing lacks.
Her poor, poor children. Not a single second of thought for them from her. A poor excuse of a mother.
Your an amazing momma who always put her child first, as am I and do the same to my girls. Tracy is not a mother. She birthed them yes, but never “mothered” them. It’s truly sad to watch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Any good mother does without so that our children can have. Instead of cheap knock off clothes, eyelashes, getting her nails done, Botox.....all that tit....she should have put all that money into someone teaching her family sign language. It could have been taught virtually, she could have bought online programs. There is so much she could have done for her kids with that money. She disgusts me. She toted 3 babies. She’s not a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It really baffles me that this dumb ass has 13 pages (x50 pages each) about all the dumb stuff she does! You would think we would run out of stuff to talk about & she would get her act together, but nope here we are 🤣 Still going strong Trainwreck Tracy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It really baffles me that this dumb ass has 13 pages (x50 pages each) about all the dumb stuff she does! You would think we would run out of stuff to talk about & she would get her act together, but nope here we are 🤣 Still going strong Trainwreck Tracy
Someone said this week if Big T can stop acting so cringy, but if she did we would have nothing to talk about :ROFLMAO:

Riiiiiight. Because we don't have 13 threads of receipts. Boo hoo. Poor Tracy. Everyone bullies her.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone said this week if Big T can stop acting so cringy, but if she did we would have nothing to talk about :ROFLMAO:

Riiiiiight. Because we don't have 13 threads of receipts. Boo hoo. Poor Tracy. Everyone bullies her.
She can’t clear tit up for us. Based on what she shows and comments on social media, she’s a POS. She is a liar. She is a thief (Venmo $). She’s selfish. She photoshops herself to look half her size. She’s a narcissist. She’s rude. She’s not a good mother. She bleeping photoshops her kids. Most importantly, she is EXACTLY the person they showed on Jerseylicious.

Reactions: 23
She can’t clear tit up for us. Based on what she shows and comments on social media, she’s a POS. She is a liar. She is a thief (Venmo $). She’s selfish. She photoshops herself to look half her size. She’s a narcissist. She’s rude. She’s not a good mother. She bleeping photoshops her kids. Most importantly, she is EXACTLY the person they showed on Jerseylicious.
Yes.! Eactly.

Reactions: 6
Just catching up.
1. I don’t think Olivia ever claimed to be italian, just Jersey AF.
2. anyone else remember at Julia’s wedding how she hijacked the first dance by singing loudly in the background? I thought that tit was so disrespectful.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Just catching up.
1. I don’t think Olivia ever claimed to be italian, just Jersey AF.
2. anyone else remember at Julia’s wedding how she hijacked the first dance by singing loudly in the background? I thought that tit was so disrespectful.
I did not see the wedding part. I was way too focused on Corey's wrinkled shirt . Smh

• Haha
Reactions: 17