Tracy DiMarco Maloney #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMGGGGGGGG!!!!! Listening to her BE podcast today and all i hear is Tracy stuffing her fat face on here. I get sooo disgusted when i here people stuffing their face and talking in the same time. Thats so obnoxious and rude when you are speaking to someone. :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Also, the whole talk with swag this and swag that. Like swag isnt paying your rent, swag isnt paying any of your bills. Grow up and act your age. She acts like shes a teenager in heat and forgets she has kids!!!
Look where Swag got her with, Corey? Lol she didn’t get far and apparently she hasn’t learned yet. Swag is for little Fck boys that have nothing to offer other than two pumps! No real man wants that Pig! Grow up Tracy and educate yourself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
That’s right! Tracy thought she was Billy badass & got her ass handed to her by Olivia. 😂😂
haha yup and cried victim when Olivia kicked her in the head. Olivia should of beat her ass every time she saw her after Tracy spit on her!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
haha yup and cried victim when Olivia kicked her in the head. Olivia should of beat her ass every time she saw her after Tracy spit on her!
I would’ve kick her ass on principle alone! That’s so disgusting & disrespectful. Olivia’s a lot smaller than that Beast Tracy.

Reactions: 2
I would’ve kick her ass on principle alone! That’s so disgusting & disrespectful. Olivia’s a lot smaller than that Beast Tracy.
Like someone said previously on here. She bn only picks on people smaller than her. Remember when she got in Gigi face at the reunion. She attacked her while Gigi was sitting down, then Tracy's cankles gave out on her and she fell. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OH me too! She's so disgusting, to actually spit on someone and than try and fight them smh if I were Olivia I'd fight her everytime I saw her.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Like someone said previously on here. She bn only picks on people smaller than her. Remember when she got in Gigi face at the reunion. She attacked her while Gigi was sitting down, then Tracy's cankles gave out on her and she fell. 😂
Her cankles gave out 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do remember that! 😂 Im definitely smaller than her, I wish she would . 😎

Reactions: 1
My personal view was not to discuss the circumstances around george flloyd or any other individual either and i have no intention to discuss that. I was discussing tracys actions towards it (as this is a thread about her) none of us (as far as i saw on this thread) criticised what she said or posted but were merely stating our opinions on her and how we felt that she went from being offended a while back about people bending the knee and now is showing her support? But has also shown support for Trump! A bit of a hypocrite no?
Yes you're right. Def hypocrite

Someone go ask Tray-KKK how she feels about Ice camps adding gas chambers...........

If I lived in Jersey Tracy i'd crush you in a minute. I'd leave your ass with bald spots from dragging you by the extensions. I showed my brother videos of JL fights she had yesterday and the first thing he said was "you could crush her"

Firstly, the topic at hand is bigger than just one man(george) he was the FINAL straw. A lot of fake supporters are posting his name thinking that's enough.....there is A LOT going on right now. I get some of y'all don't want that brought up here I'm just saying it's a BIG topic at hand.
Most importantly though, If you wanna see just how microaggressive Tracy is to black people watch her interactions with the black girl on JL. Even Vivica Fox was like uhhhhhh......multiple times on those reunions cause they'd compare their tans to her blackness.....I'd love to hear Tracy's thoughts on protesting and Trump threatening to allow racists to shoot protestors .
I would love to hear Tracy's opinions on refugees even.

She's gonna sink herself QUICK tryna to talk about any of these topics.
Your last sentence... 😂😂😂👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

I said as much on one of her posts and she blocked me. Of course her minions attacked me and defended her. I wish we could post her racist FB post on Instagram. She’s a hypocrite. She just doesn’t want to lose her followers. Sad she probably still wouldn’t because they feel the way she does.
It sucks that she blocks people so quickly instead of trying to understand their POV. God forbid her opinions differ anyone elses

I was literally thinking the same thing. These posts seem so fake and she’s doing it for the praise and likes 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
For 👏🏼 fuckin 👏🏼 sure 👏🏼

Look where Swag got her with, Corey? Lol she didn’t get far and apparently she hasn’t learned yet. Swag is for little Fck boys that have nothing to offer other than two pumps! No real man wants that Pig! Grow up Tracy and educate yourself.
That's the thing. She hasn't learned anything. Shes just back tracking

Reactions: 3
We should keep the thread the same name just #6 so it’s easier to find and using her real name makes it so new people can find it too 😁

I don't comment on here often but I noticed something odd. To access this page I usually just put her name in the google bar and it's like the 5-6th story down.
It's gone now. Ventured into the abyss of page 3 on google and nothing...

At least Tara doesn't try and hide the fact she is racist, and start posting fake hypocritical BLM posts, she is for All lives matter! 🙄
Tracy repost this, this is what many racists are posting online as their contribution to what's going on "i dont care if you're purple" stfu

Tray-KKK you can't post a Venn Diagram claiming to be outraged about george while also not thinking cops are bad while also thinking rioting/looting is bad.
PLEASE read a bleeping book, read ANYTHING. duck.

I was actually gonna come on yesterday to say "I feel bad for Tracy bc clearly her country club family's and in-law's views are more extreme than hers and maybe she's trying to break from that mentality but it's hard after a lifetime around it" but I really don't think its different. That ven diagram was enough. There's hundreds of lives for you to be outraged for. I'm happy you're "outraged" about George but you should be outraged about a LOT and you should be old enough to understand looting and rioting are necessary and the only thing that will make waves to make a change. Silent and peaceful protests sadly get nothing done.

who here has highschool tea on tracy and her friends to change the topic cause I'm not giving anymore time to her lack of consciousness

Screenshot_20200603-190302_Chrome.jpg
But when will she stop these stupid publications ?! We got the message IDIOT!

We are making her a celebrity with our many threads.

New name : Tracy Dimarco's nipple piercing is calling for help

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Two pumps😂🤣

Did anyone create a new thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.