Tracy DiMarco Maloney #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am appalled at the level of immaturity Tracy has been demonstrating the past few days. Our world is under the siege of a worldwide pandemic. We are also outraged and hurting over the brutal murder of George Floyd. All Tracy seems to care about is attracting the wrong kind of attention from young guys.

Reactions: 4
Sorry - a few reasons - but she posted some stuff on her FB (it’s public) re: the riots and looting, and as the daughter of a Jewish man and WOC living in DC, I can’t comprehend her insanely antiquated and views. Imagine not even hiding your white privilege?

Similarly when Trump was caging babies, she supported it, saying on Snapchat back then that “too bad - shouldn’t have come here.” I really can’t stand her face, but her ignorance at being white and privileged just leaves me in awe.

similar when athletes kneeled during the anthem - she, Tracy, and Corey argued and posted on social media that it was somehow disrespectful to the flag and the military. DJT dodging the draft wasn’t though... I mean...kneeling during a song or kneeling on the neck of POC? Genocide of black men and women at the hand of the police? But somehow, kneeling is offensive to the law and order and freedoms Afforded in this nation?

her inability to differentiate between protesters and looters, to be incapable of understanding the hurt of these people, to support enforcing martial law...

I’m in downtown DC, things are crazy down here. Police are breaking into people’s home to extract and arrest protestors that are being harbored by homeowners.

imagine that? That’s incredibly reminiscent of a nation led by a fascist, third reich style.

I know that this is a gossip board, and man, if there’s anyone here who can’t tolerate my angst and frustration, then you can keep scrolling. It may or may not be a popular view, and I honestly don’t care, but it hurts so incredibly much to see people not understand the pain of an entire race. If your views conflict with mine, that’s cool, too.

anyway, not sorry for making this blog a little “real,”just dealing with the fact that my city is under siege by people misrepresenting a cause, early curfews, and essentially martial law. for knowing what myself and generations of loved ones have endured, either because of a last name (Jewish) that tells people you’re an outsider or by the color of your skin, curliness of your hair, Bigness of lips, etc. life’s not always easy. I’ve succeeded - my parents ensured that I had every oppportunity - but I know that systemic oppression inhibits many like me. It also helps that thanks to my dad’s genes, I’m white passing...

Back to discussing Tracy’s thirst traps and piercings. OH! Anyone notice the BE podcast has been having more “mini episodes” that don’t require sponsors? I’m assuming they’re hurting. Too bad they tried too hard to be the older Call Her Daddy podcast and somehow effed that execution up. No way they’re being paid anywhere near what Alex and Sofia were/are paid.
Lest we forget Tara is also Jewish!

Reactions: 1
Lest we forget Tara is also Jewish!
I know - I've mentioned that before! Her surname is EPSTEIN. Like, come on. She's of the Jews that think 'well, my people got here, were targeted, but I wasn't around for that, so who cares about other current refugees and oppressed peoples.'

Anyway, on to Trashy's gossip! Who's her new man? Didn't she post something about the letter "M" on her thumb or some other superstition yesterday that indicates her soul mate's name begins with the letter "M"?

Reactions: 2
Tracy is the type of person who says “Im NoT rAcIsT, I hAvE bLaCk fRiEnDs” but she is low key racist, if any one was offended by the kneeling obviously they have no regards to innocent people of colour being murdered by police for no reason. She had nothing to say about the riots and was posting her lame tiktoks but typical thirst trap suddenly started putting up posts after she was called out she was worried she would lose followers and wont be able to get her donut and ice coffee fix from dunkins

Reactions: 8
Tracy is the type of person who says “Im NoT rAcIsT, I hAvE bLaCk fRiEnDs” but she is low key racist, if any one was offended by the kneeling obviously they have no regards to innocent people of colour being murdered by police for no reason. She had nothing to say about the riots and was posting her lame tiktoks but typical thirst trap suddenly started putting up posts after she was called out she was worried she would lose followers and wont be able to get her donut and ice coffee fix from dunkins
Right?! First in stories then her actual page!

I know - I've mentioned that before! Her surname is EPSTEIN. Like, come on. She's of the Jews that think 'well, my people got here, were targeted, but I wasn't around for that, so who cares about other current refugees and oppressed peoples.'

Anyway, on to Trashy's gossip! Who's her new man? Didn't she post something about the letter "M" on her thumb or some other superstition yesterday that indicates her soul mate's name begins with the letter "M"?
That’s a TikTok thing (I think that’s where I saw it).

Wonder who she Is talking about? I think the protestors?!?

Racist Tara back at it again!
Considering she is from jewish heritage she should be more compassionate but i guess the heart does what the trump wants.

Did Tara put any posts up about the current situation? I feel like Tara is reading here and is being the doting aunty on purpose as she sees the praise she gets and its a undercover dig at trashy tracy lol.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Can we please not bring the George Floyd topic into this discussion? I understand it's a serious topic but people cant be scrutinized for not posting the perfect thing regarding it. You can tell who's what race thru these threads. Not every white person is rich and privileged like Tracy grew up.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can we please not bring the George Floyd topic into this discussion? I understand it's a serious topic but people cant be scrutinized for not posting the perfect thing regarding it. You can tell who's what race thru these threads. Not every white person is rich and privileged like Tracy grew up.
Agreed. It's too serious a topic to be on a thread about Tracy!

My personal view was not to discuss the circumstances around george flloyd or any other individual either and i have no intention to discuss that. I was discussing tracys actions towards it (as this is a thread about her) none of us (as far as i saw on this thread) criticised what she said or posted but were merely stating our opinions on her and how we felt that she went from being offended a while back about people bending the knee and now is showing her support? But has also shown support for Trump! A bit of a hypocrite no?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Someone go ask Tray-KKK how she feels about Ice camps adding gas chambers...........

If I lived in Jersey Tracy i'd crush you in a minute. I'd leave your ass with bald spots from dragging you by the extensions. I showed my brother videos of JL fights she had yesterday and the first thing he said was "you could crush her"

Firstly, the topic at hand is bigger than just one man(george) he was the FINAL straw. A lot of fake supporters are posting his name thinking that's enough.....there is A LOT going on right now. I get some of y'all don't want that brought up here I'm just saying it's a BIG topic at hand.
Most importantly though, If you wanna see just how microaggressive Tracy is to black people watch her interactions with the black girl on JL. Even Vivica Fox was like uhhhhhh......multiple times on those reunions cause they'd compare their tans to her blackness.....I'd love to hear Tracy's thoughts on protesting and Trump threatening to allow racists to shoot protestors .
I would love to hear Tracy's opinions on refugees even.

She's gonna sink herself QUICK tryna to talk about any of these topics.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I said as much on one of her posts and she blocked me. Of course her minions attacked me and defended her. I wish we could post her racist FB post on Instagram. She’s a hypocrite. She just doesn’t want to lose her followers. Sad she probably still wouldn’t because they feel the way she does.

View attachment 142729
I’ve never seen anyone so thirsty in my bleeping life! She has to be on here reading how we talk about her saggy boobs hanging to the floor and that’s why her nipple is magically so high! Legit it’s prob just some nipple ring she’s stuffing in her bra because how come both times it’s in different places? She prob made the whole story up for reaction again because a she’s a thirsty ass witch.
I thought the same thing like she deff has the piercing just placed there😩😩

Someone go ask Tray-KKK how she feels about Ice camps adding gas chambers...........

If I lived in Jersey Tracy i'd crush you in a minute. I'd leave your ass with bald spots from dragging you by the extensions. I showed my brother videos of JL fights she had yesterday and the first thing he said was "you could crush her"

Firstly, the topic at hand is bigger than just one man(george) he was the FINAL straw. A lot of fake supporters are posting his name thinking that's enough.....there is A LOT going on right now. I get some of y'all don't want that brought up here I'm just saying it's a BIG topic at hand.
Most importantly though, If you wanna see just how microaggressive Tracy is to black people watch her interactions with the black girl on JL. Even Vivica Fox was like uhhhhhh......multiple times on those reunions cause they'd compare their tans to her blackness.....I'd love to hear Tracy's thoughts on protesting and Trump threatening to allow racists to shoot protestors .
I would love to hear Tracy's opinions on refugees even.

She's gonna sink herself QUICK tryna to talk about any of these topics.
I agree her ass would be crushed in a heart beat! This witch has no clue as to what she supports she just wants to stay relevant. One day she going to cross the wrong person & she’s going to try & play victim.

Reactions: 3
I agree her ass would be crushed in a heart beat! This witch has no clue as to what she supports she just wants to stay relevant. One day she going to cross the wrong person & she’s going to try & play victim.
She tried to play the victim when she got kicked in the head by Olivia on the show lol shes so pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She tried to play the victim when she got kicked in the head by Olivia on the show lol shes so pathetic.
That’s right! Tracy thought she was Billy badass & got her ass handed to her by Olivia. 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
OMGGGGGGGG!!!!! Listening to her BE podcast today and all i hear is Tracy stuffing her fat face on here. I get sooo disgusted when i here people stuffing their face and talking in the same time. Thats so obnoxious and rude when you are speaking to someone. :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Also, the whole talk with swag this and swag that. Like swag isnt paying your rent, swag isnt paying any of your bills. Grow up and act your age. She acts like shes a teenager in heat and forgets she has kids!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.