Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think because is not official Yet, until they sign divorce paper they are not going to change the status unless someone falls madly in love with someone New 😂
Just found it strange as I am currently divorcing my soon to be ex husband and we both took married off of our facebooks about a week after we separated though I suppose everyone is different

Reactions: 2

AntiBS

Did anyone else see her repost her friend Ashley AKA Jigsaw Puzzle's pic? She looks TERRIBLE. Those brows..... NOPE! no way no!

Sassyassy

She now posted about people being rats telling Corey stuff she’s doing! Is this bitch for real?? You think that your gonna do stuff post it online and expect him not to see it? Maybe if you weren’t the QUEEN of thirst people wouldn’t see shit and tell him! Same way she says “people only know what I tell them” exactly.. your showing people what your doing cause your starved for attention and YOU want people to tell him. If you don’t want him to know you wouldn’t post it!
100%

But she was kissing some guy on her live the other day 🙄

lulubella85

Who saw the picture of Julian on the playground?? Someone asked her about it and she said it’s “the one at her house”. Fucking lies! Even if it’s a private playground in her/her moms subdivision, It’s still considered a common area playground and they are all CLOSED.
why does she lie about stuff? Like she clearly got her nails done, we aren’t stupid. No one on either side of the family is following social isolation guidelines...all the cousins are hanging out together. Tara was over her house and at the beach with the kids. Julian was over her parent’s house. If they don’t live with you, you isolate from them. It’s hard for everyone, and she’s being fucking stupid as usual.
[/QUOTE]

Bunzie

Does she know about these threads. Her recent story seems like she does and if she do than oh well lol

bigboobsboo

It wasn't just Jersey Shore. You gotta remember that at the time when they were airing Jerseylicious & Jersey Shore, they were also airing Real Housewives of New Jersey, Jersey Couture, Jersey Belle & My Big Friggin Wedding. Eventually South Park did a spoof of all the Jersey mania (which if anyone hasn't seen, please do so - it's hilarious). The problem Jerseyites had was how the media was portraying New Jersey as a bunch of dumb, big haired, loud mouthed, gawdy dressed Italian ho's hooked with dumb, beefcake musclehead guido's.
I don't think Tracy's problem with the Jersey Shore cast was necessarily how they weren't true Jerseyites. I think its pure jealousy that they were favored by the public over JL. I think in her head she thought that Jerseylicious was gonna be on air for as long as the Simpsons have. But that didn't happen. Even before the Style Network tanked, JL's ratings were dropping. Why do you think they were grasping for straws for new storylines? Anthony Robert vs. Filly. Anthony Robert vs. Cathy Giove. Tracy & Krystal vs. Olivia & Miguel.
People responded better to the Jersey Shore. The cast brought more personality to the table than JL. All those little catch phrases: Cabs R Here. M.V.P. Awkward. GTL - gym, tan, laundry. The shirt before the shirt. Generades.
The viewers ate it up. They had the ratings & they had all sorts of spinoffs. No one can say that about Jerseylicious. And that just eats her ass up.
She is a
It wasn't just Jersey Shore. You gotta remember that at the time when they were airing Jerseylicious & Jersey Shore, they were also airing Real Housewives of New Jersey, Jersey Couture, Jersey Belle & My Big Friggin Wedding. Eventually South Park did a spoof of all the Jersey mania (which if anyone hasn't seen, please do so - it's hilarious). The problem Jerseyites had was how the media was portraying New Jersey as a bunch of dumb, big haired, loud mouthed, gawdy dressed Italian ho's hooked with dumb, beefcake musclehead guido's.
I don't think Tracy's problem with the Jersey Shore cast was necessarily how they weren't true Jerseyites. I think its pure jealousy that they were favored by the public over JL. I think in her head she thought that Jerseylicious was gonna be on air for as long as the Simpsons have. But that didn't happen. Even before the Style Network tanked, JL's ratings were dropping. Why do you think they were grasping for straws for new storylines? Anthony Robert vs. Filly. Anthony Robert vs. Cathy Giove. Tracy & Krystal vs. Olivia & Miguel.
People responded better to the Jersey Shore. The cast brought more personality to the table than JL. All those little catch phrases: Cabs R Here. M.V.P. Awkward. GTL - gym, tan, laundry. The shirt before the shirt. Generades.
The viewers ate it up. They had the ratings & they had all sorts of spinoffs. No one can say that about Jerseylicious. And that just eats her ass up.
She is a selfish SOB , and a Hater lazytracy 🤣

• Haha

bigboobsboo

She’s such an asshole I can’t stand herrrr- she lives by me can’t wait to run into her Lardddddddd ass she’s probably eating her feelings away to get the stomach surgery like the blonde exfriend- Jackie? I forget her name his sister really is a POS if she continues to be around this girl!
Sneak a pic if you see her 😂

• Haha

Bunzie

Her dumbass will make a video or post. Trying to justify why the nails was or wasn't done. And those minions of hers will believe it. But I'm serious someone needs let NJ CPS know what's up... And another thing does she know she got a damn post about her all.way bk from 2018. And we know the real her. From name tonposts about her begging someone watch kids to location. Lmmfao