Tracy DiMarco Maloney #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol google this:
lisa frank glamour dolls kickstarter jessica romano scam
We see where Tracy got her scamming lessons. Birds of a feather.

Probably not. But fraud does!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
So, my cousin works as a police officer in Bergen County and, depending how long he has been working, Jess’s husband can be making 6 figures ($100K+). Still not enough to buy that house tho

Reactions: 6
She posted in her story
Her last story is soooo stupid!! Showing middle finger to her bank office because the coronavirus rules. She is the biggest idiot!!! A girl without education, without class, if I were her mother rather than defending the indefensible on Instagram I would be ashamed that my 32 year old daughter did this kind of thing and in addition publishes it on the internet. She is a twat, a biatch, fat ass, old bag, piece of shit, cockroach....
She is repulsive!!
Forget about her last picture. Full of makeup, skin burned and as always thinking she is hot!!

Reactions: 12
I really hope she doesn't have her kids in the car while she's driving with no seat belt while taking a video and can't even stay in jer damn lane.

So, my cousin works as a police officer in Bergen County and, depending how long he has been working, Jess’s husband can be making 6 figures ($100K+). Still not enough to buy that house tho
So when I went down my rabbit hole with Jess and that makeup I was Google-ing her and hubby. I'm thinking maybe he does police work part time.

Attachments

I really hope she doesn't have her kids in the car while she's driving with no seat belt while taking a video and can't even stay in jer damn lane.
Well I know she has them sometimes she does it, but luckily right now the kids are with Corey for the so they haven’t been in the car with her

Reactions: 4
The leg kicked out again.. she’s a fucking weirdo.. and I also hate when people call things a truck.. IMO trucks have beds and that’s what makes it a truck.

Reactions: 7
So when I went down my rabbit hole with Jess and that makeup I was Google-ing her and hubby. I'm thinking maybe he does police work part time.
I think this is old and he never updated his profile. She made a big deal of him becoming a cop a few years ago.

Reactions: 3
I think this is old and he never updated his profile. She made a big deal of him becoming a cop a few years ago.
I just creeped on her profile and he graduated the academy in Dec of 2018 so he’s been a cop for a year and a half

Reactions: 5
Her whole top lip situation is ERKING MY SOULLLLLL

she looks ridiculous inboth pics.
She’s so fake
Tracy baloneys posted the app trashy uses I want someone to tell her we know she uses the app I don’t wanna get blocked though

Reactions: 2
Also caught on the stories “the only thing i want for my birthday is for my kids to go back to school full time.” Ummmmm IT ISNT SAFE TO DO SO

Reactions: 7
Funny how all she wants is her kids to go back to school when she RARELY takes care of them. She'd rather toss her kids with a random facebook sitter and go get drunk and act like an immature asshole. And she wonders why people judge her constantly....

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.