Tracy DiMarco #98 You can tuck your tummy but you can't hide your NaRciSsiCm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shut up lol you always go after the "newbies". I've been here from the very beginning and had to create several accounts throughout the years. Seriously just stop.
Newbie or not, that’s uncalled for. We aren’t b*tches to each other here. Don’t like her response, KEEP IT MOVING! You are better off saying nothing that making a comment like that and this goes for a person that joined 10 days or 10 years ago (although the people that have been here a long time, generally have more respect for each other!)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Some of you really need to stop bullying "newbies" or the people who just read the threads and do not like to comment often. In the beginning threads, there was never an issue with new members coming in but now it seems like certain tatters bully them out. It also seems like these tatters try and make up rules about who and what can be discussed in here. I keep seeing more and more tatters leaving or not commenting as much anymore. Stop trying to act more important because you are a VIP member and comment 24/7. I have a busy life and do not have time to post in here often and I am usually reading to catch up. If you are going to make a comment about seeing her nudes and then be shady when other tatters question it, there's something fishy there and it ain't just trashys pushy. Just saying. Mute me, block me, do whatever but I'm not going to make anymore posts in tattle anymore.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Someone is real triggered this morning 😂😂😂😂😂
Lmfao. They don't need her to go out, but she needs them sometimes, especially when she can't find any girls to go out with and Sammy's out of town or busy working.

What are they loosing out on by you not following them and hanging out with them?? Nothing. You probably mooch off them anyway, especially Ant because he's got money. Even if they paid for Michelle's night with drinks and let her chill with them in VIP or whatever, we all know Michelle could easily pay for it herself, whereas you couldn't.
Why do they have to be loyal to you and not her??? They're dudes, not your bestie. You're not related to them, not roommates, nor are you dating either of them. They're simply guys you're friendly with and in my opinion they owe you nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Some of you really need to stop bullying "newbies" or the people who just read the threads and do not like to comment often. In the beginning threads, there was never an issue with new members coming in but now it seems like certain tatters bully them out. It also seems like these tatters try and make up rules about who and what can be discussed in here. I keep seeing more and more tatters leaving or not commenting as much anymore. Stop trying to act more important because you are a VIP member and comment 24/7. I have a busy life and do not have time to post in here often and I am usually reading to catch up. If you are going to make a comment about seeing her nudes and then be shady when other tatters question it, there's something fishy there and it ain't just trashys pushy. Just saying. Mute me, block me, do whatever but I'm not going to make anymore posts in tattle anymore.
Regardless, no one should be wanting to catch a charge over wanting to see her vag. Stop it.
Think clearly, calm down and read what people are saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
These guys were not there when she moved. They use her for Stephanie and mark Maloneys beach house. I don’t know why she thought that her, a bottle rat, was actually friends with these dudes. She uses that term so loosely.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
These guys were not there when she moved. They use her for Stephanie and mark Maloneys beach house. I don’t know why she thought that her, a bottle rat, was actually friends with these dudes. She uses that term so loosely.
She uses "loyalty" like that. Tracy is a stunted little brat. That's why no one is around her & helping her during this time.
Never saw Julie, Sam, Annemarie, (hm her entire old wedding party) they aren't around. Not a single one.
Just goes to show the kind of person she is, especially when none of your loyalty friends show up for you.

Reactions: 30
Right!! And tbh they don't even need her parent's beach house. They can afford to rent a house, book a room and I'm sure they know plenty of people with homes at the shore.

Reactions: 19
Nobody is bullying anybody. Just some newbies come in hot and start bullshit, like for example, you… you’re starting bullshit…. Plain and simple yesterday’s tea was spiked with alcohol…🤣

you’re saying oh I’ve been here I’ve just had to change my name3 or 4 times but when someone asked you what your old users were, you barely answered them but you’re getting titties in a bunch over someone not saying where the nudes came from…. Make it make sense.

This! They owe her nothing….. they obviously were able to have a good night out and not have someone jamming a camera in their face or sit in a corner on the phone all night drinking alcohol they’re not paying for. Tracy doesn’t know what the duck loyalty is because she herself is not loyal. Her FOMO is kicking in hard and her brain is processing this as what else is she going to have to do to her body to be more like Michelle.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And just to add more, she barely spoke to these guys the entire time she was with Corey!! That's how many years!? Never knew of these guys until she became single. witch please just go sit down on your flat ass somewhere.

Reactions: 28
Was I here on day 1 no nor do I claim to be, I was curious when someone on her comments mentioned it and I did some digging, I read for a while to see and then decided to join so yes I've been here two years. That doesn't make me better than newbies or that I owe the people that have been here from day 1 anything. However what I will not be made out to be is a liar, that is a quality that I pride myself and what reason would I have to lie in the first place. And best believe it was sent to me without asking and as stated a few pages back IAM NOT CATCHING A CHARGE! By all means if you want to take a federal charge for her be my guest and message whoever you want if you want to see it so bad. What you fail to realize is the circle over there is smaller than you think, people that know her know other people that know other people, plain and simple. People who she might think are her friends etc...maybe we don't want to share the source because there is more tea, maybe we are looking out for the source so they don't get charges. Just her knowing it's out there and people saw it serves her right and who knows she probably doesn't even remember which nude it was. At the end of the day there are children involved and thats where I draw the line!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I messaged tru fru last time she posted them bec i buy it all the time and was disgusted when I saw her post and they responded the other day and now she posted them again. She’s not promoting for them on their behalf she is on her own. They apparently sent her some free stuff and I guess she thinks she’s hired
I also love tru fru! I was alittle perturbed when I saw her promoting it and every time i reach for a chocolate covered strawberry I think of her dirty ass. But I feel alittle better she was fake promoting it to get some free food.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Lmfao. They don't need her to go out, but she needs them sometimes, especially when she can't find any girls to go out with and Sammy's out of town or busy working.

What are they loosing out on by you not following them and hanging out with them?? Nothing. You probably mooch off them anyway, especially Ant because he's got money. Even if they paid for Michelle's night with drinks and let her chill with them in VIP or whatever, we all know Michelle could easily pay for it herself, whereas you couldn't.
Why do they have to be loyal to you and not her??? They're dudes, not your bestie. You're not related to them, not roommates, nor are you dating either of them. They're simply guys you're friendly with and in my opinion they owe you nothing.
💯 this! I think they gain more from the moron not following them, I’d be relieved that I don’t have to suffer the embrament of being seen with her and stinking beef Curtiand and gangrene tounge

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.