Tracy DiMarco #98 You can tuck your tummy but you can't hide your NaRciSsiCm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually beginning to think it’s some fucked chain thing! A bit like the Ring! Once you see it you start getting stalked by a tatty haired saggy titted swinging beef curtains gangrene tounged thing 😂😂😂😂
hahaha! exactly why I am not bent out of shape for not seeing it and having zero interest. my eye sight is already expensive, don’t need it getting worse!

Reactions: 6
Where are these amazing friends at right now. None of them came to visit her or try to relieve Gigi for a day so she can live her life. Wheres all her Bffs?? Julie, sammy, annemarie, her amazing "cousin" Erica that chose her over Corey?? Not one person has sent her flowers or get well wishes.
also, I think danielle & ashley were the only ones to make a birthday post for Jayden.

Nothing from Sammie or Julie “there all the time” Brooklyn.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ant took the video down. Always shocking when these people give in to her little controlling tantrums...pathetic. He'd be lucky to be with Michelle instead of roast beef crotch

• Haha
Reactions: 29
😂😂😂😂 Looks like someone big mad today.
How tf is this clown on IG stalking and posting when she’s supposed to be in rEcOveRy? She has the energy to post memes every damn 10 minutes but barely enough energy to post the one raggedy happy bday shout out to the child she dislikes. Girl bye. My Jersey girls…how do y’all refrain from finding her in the streets and beating her ass lol! She’s so quick to talk tit behind her computer screen or when she has her fake entourage with her but I guarantee she’s be scared shitless if Michelle caught her one on one in an empty room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She uses "loyalty" like that. Tracy is a stunted little brat. That's why no one is around her & helping her during this time.
Never saw Julie, Sam, Annemarie, (hm her entire old wedding party) they aren't around. Not a single one.
Just goes to show the kind of person she is, especially when none of your loyalty friends show up for you.
Exactly! When I had a hysterectomy I had friends and family make a meal train and we had so much food we had to freeze it and we were in thawing and reheating it for weeks after. That’s what FRIENDS do. She has “friends” people who are there conditionally. And at this time, my kids were older and could make food if they needed to. But I had people step up for me. What does she have besides her meme accounts?

Reactions: 14
Ant took the video down. Always shocking when these people give in to her little controlling tantrums...pathetic. He'd be lucky to be with Michelle instead of roast beef crotch
If Ant took it down because of her he is a 🐱 weak ass man.
Trashy is jealous of Michelle as she has everything Trashy wants - so witch go and work like Michelle does and go get it. Stop hating on the girl coz your man preferred her

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How tf is this clown on IG stalking and posting when she’s supposed to be in rEcOveRy? She has the energy to post memes every damn 10 minutes but barely enough energy to post the one raggedy happy bday shout out to the child she dislikes. Girl bye. My Jersey girls…how do y’all refrain from finding her in the streets and beating her ass lol! She’s so quick to talk tit behind her computer screen or when she has her fake entourage with her but I guarantee she’s be scared shitless if Michelle caught her one on one in an empty room.
My husband won't let me catch her in Madd hatter 😂🙃 said he doesn't want a phone call that I spider monkey her ass 😂😂 (disclosure hes a cop so I need to behave 😂😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I always have my eyes open. 👀 Lol I saw J outside his school once. (No pics because he’s a minor and that’s bleeping creepy to do.) My friend has seen her in the wild a few times.

• Haha
  • Wow
😂😂😂😂 Looks like someone big mad today.
Who the duck does she think she is? tracy you over grown beast child! they are grown adults with no responsibilitys and they can talk And be friends with who the duck they like! you are gods gift to mankind! You are just another basic slut. Who is jealous to death of other females! Crab daddy played you get over it! Michelle is better the. You like u say your Walmart!
People are absolutely pissing themself laughing at the joke you are 🤡

If Ant took it down because of her he is a 🐱 weak ass man.
Trashy is jealous of Michelle as she has everything Trashy wants - so witch go and work like Michelle does and go get it. Stop hating on the girl coz your man preferred her
Trash is jealous of owt that’s got a split between its legs

My husband won't let me catch her in Madd hatter 😂🙃 said he doesn't want a phone call that I spider monkey her ass 😂😂 (disclosure hes a cop so I need to behave 😂😂😂)
I bet she’s a stright policewoman soon as first punch is landed! She’d be in that police station squealing like a pig! GRASS

She uses "loyalty" like that. Tracy is a stunted little brat. That's why no one is around her & helping her during this time.
Never saw Julie, Sam, Annemarie, (hm her entire old wedding party) they aren't around. Not a single one.
Just goes to show the kind of person she is, especially when none of your loyalty friends show up for you.
You know who would of been there and always was there in her time of need? TARA. Tara was the best friend to her and all she would of needed. Then big T decides to go off the rails as a human (even tho tbag was always crappy) she definitely spiraled after the divorce)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Tell him I want to press charges for fraud! Lmao. Citizens arrest. 😆 Kidding, people like her should be illegal though.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why do they even humor her pathetic anger? She’s so stupid to be having FOMO over not being there. Wants to get as much distance from her kids as she can get every weekend. Now that she’s unable to go out she wants to act like mother of the year.

Reactions: 16
Trashy looking in the mirror again.
I suspect those people are appreciative of your distance 👏 👏 👏 GOODBYE
Who you trying to fool - you like ANY man that gives you attention
what’s funny is she hasn’t even been friends with ant for that long..They met maybeeeee 1-2 years ago at most bc they were supposed to go out on a date and obviously that went nowhere besides friendship bc really who wants to date a trainwreck, he may be a train wreck in ways himself like the drinking and driving is too much but he’s a good guy at heart, great cook and good boyfriend when he has a lady in his life. So I don’t why she’s crying about loyalty.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Why do they even humor her pathetic anger? She’s so stupid to be having FOMO over not being there. Wants to get as much distance from her kids as she can get every weekend. Now that she’s unable to go out she wants to act like mother of the year.
I wonder if the anger is heightened because the lord knows she's probably going through withdrawal right now because she's not chugging alcohol

• Haha
You know who would of been there and always was there in her time of need? TARA. Tara was the best friend to her and all she would of needed. Then big T decides to go off the rails as a human (even tho tbag was always crappy) she definitely spiraled after the divorce)
I think she spirals heavy after every breakup. She can't grasp men don't want to put up with her tit after blowing thru a handful of them. She's lucky Corey did for as long as he did. She's slowly putting weight back on because she doesn't no how to act and when she gets rejected she eats and drinks. Tracy maybe try working out, aka exercising instead of drinking and eating to work off stress.

what’s funny is she hasn’t even been friends with ant for that long..They met maybeeeee 1-2 years ago at most bc they were supposed to go out on a date and obviously that went nowhere besides friendship bc really who wants to date a trainwreck, he may be a train wreck in ways himself like the drinking and driving is too much but he’s a good guy at heart, great cook and good boyfriend when he has a lady in his life. So I don’t why she’s crying about loyalty.
Oh wow, I didn't know that. I thought they knew each other for awhile, but since she got married, she drifted. Interesting that's not the case. So this witch thinks she controls his dick even though she's not with him. Hah. Too funny. What a mess. Lord.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.