Tracy DiMarco #98 You can tuck your tummy but you can't hide your NaRciSsiCm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shut up lol you always go after the "newbies". I've been here from the very beginning and had to create several accounts throughout the years. Seriously just stop.
So wait, what were your other usernames? I’ve been here since page 3 or 4

Reactions: 10
I'm curious to see because she swears she's the tit and it's just one more thing to chuckle at. Also same reason I can't stand her, but look at her profile, to see what kind of foolery she's up to, because it's so bad it's good. So now knowing that a pic is out there, I want to see how fkd up Miss "I'm better than you" is. It's just one of those things, that even though you know you're not going to like it you want to see it. I love crime and I'm in a bunch of fb crime groups and follow crime pages on ig and I always want to see the dead body and whatnot. Yes, it's weird, I can't help it. Anyway, I'll live without seeing it, just explaining why I wanted to see the roast beef.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm curious to see because she swears she's the tit and it's just one more thing to chuckle at. Also same reason I can't stand her, but look at her profile, to see what kind of foolery she's up to, because it's so bad it's good. So now knowing that a pic is out there, I want to see how fkd up Miss "I'm better than you" is. It's just one of those things, that even though you know you're not going to like it you want to see it. I love crime and I'm in a bunch of fb crime groups and follow crime pages on ig and I always want to see the dead body and whatnot. Yes, it's weird, I can't help it. Anyway, I'll live without seeing it, just explaining why I wanted to see the roast beef.
I share your sentiments.
I almost wonder if these girls are even telling the truth about having it but whatever. Like you I’ll live but for pretty much the same reasons I’m curious

Reactions: 14
Ok so there’s a pic out there that exists. Some people saw it and some didn’t. Please let’s stop obsessing over wanting to see Tracy’s nudes. It’s coming off kind of creepy. Y’all are WiLd tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’d like to keep the conversation going 😂 because the more we talk about it the greater the chance of a live tonight 🍿🍿🍿 I would pause my dateline for this. I bet the original owner of those pics phone is going off right now from Tracy.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
There was definitely foolery and a lot off photoshopping that went into the pic. Trust that.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I’d like to keep the conversation going 😂 because the more we talk about it the greater the chance of a live tonight 🍿🍿🍿 I would pause my dateline for this. I bet the original owner of those pics phone is going off right now from Tracy.
Lmao!! Dateline is my tit!!!!!

These are for you Maloney.😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.