Tracy Dimarco #82 Botched Lips & Butter Face takes Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracy spent the last 5 days in Disney with her hand in daddy’s wallet. Sammy was down for a few days to play mommy with Tracy. Too many photoshop fails to mention. Trip was more about Tracy’s ego and being praised for matching clothing, and being an AmAzInG mOm. Kids smiles looked forced most of the time. Poor Jayden is just the poor outcast of the family and treated as such by sister, mother and grandparents.

Tracy should be getting her boobs done next week.

Craberto finally made it down to florida to see his boys, buttttt we don’t know him anymore sis 👏🏻

Please add to this recap, as I’m preparing for Easter this weekend and sure I have forgotten quite a bit.

link to last thread!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Tracy spent the last 5 days in Disney with her hand in daddy’s wallet. Sammy was down for a few days to play mommy with Tracy. Too many photoshop fails to mention. Trip was more about Tracy’s ego and being praised for matching clothing, and being an AmAzInG mOm. Kids smiles looked forced most of the time. Poor Jayden is just the poor outcast of the family and treated as such by sister, mother and grandparents.

Craberto finally made it down to florida to see his boys, buttttt we don’t know him anymore sis 👏🏻

Please add to this recap, as I’m preparing for Easter this weekend and sure I have forgotten quite a bit.

link to last thread!
Thanks for your service 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thank you @remi85 for making the thread!

Trashy’s kids are, of course, not the best behaved but that is their vessel’s fault. Skylar and Jayden may have exchanged some sort of kick, Skylar for sure kicked Jayden we just don’t know it Jayden kicked back or first.

Julian’s reaction to Captain America actually broke my heart 😞 he was sooooo excited and it was so sweet and it made me so sad that his mother is such a nasty, fake-ass rotten soul witch. Truly heartbreaking 💔

Oh also Trashy is parading around FL in crop tops and the same biker shorts she’s been wearing the whole week🤢 I’m sure the entire state smells like hot seafood stew 😂🤢🐟 and the under boob sweat from her pancake tits! Ugh!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Thank you @remi85 for making the thread!

Trashy’s kids are, of course, not the best behaved but that is their vessel’s fault. Skylar and Jayden may have exchanged some sort of kick, Skylar for sure kicked Jayden we just don’t know it Jayden kicked back or first.

Julian’s reaction to Captain America actually broke my heart 😞 he was sooooo excited and it was so sweet and it made me so sad that his mother is such a nasty, fake-ass rotten soul witch. Truly heartbreaking 💔

Oh also Trashy is parading around FL in crop tops and the same biker shorts she’s been wearing the whole week🤢 I’m sure the entire state smells like hot seafood stew 😂🤢🐟 and the under boob sweat from her pancake tits! Ugh!!!
Don’t forget EVERYONE stopped her to say hi!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

link to last thread!
While you have Mark for your pfp, I have good ol Stephanie for my new one.

Hi Tracy! What do you think? What did your parents think of you dressing like such a skank at Disney?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think that she is 100% guilt tripping her parents for not being at her wedding. And all of what they are doing for her is all because she keeps reminding them about how they weren’t there for her. I mean, she got her dad to color coordinate with the rest of the family.

Reactions: 18
I think this week was the first time in 2 years that Tracy was actually with all 3 kids where she documented it every day.
Also
49E090FB-E3DD-497D-8987-4C89B0F40CA3.jpeg
Wtf? Did she wake up and choose Meth Head Princess today?

I think that she is 100% guilt tripping her parents for not being at her wedding. And all of what they are doing for her is all because she keeps reminding them about how they weren’t there for her. I mean, she got her dad to color coordinate with the rest of the family.
It’s not guilt. She’s straight up manipulating them. She sees how they are with her kids. Her brothers do not have kids yet, so she is going to get all that she can get for her kids so that her brothers’ kids end up with crumbs when they’re born. Her parents will be too occupied raising Tracy’s kids that they won’t have time for her brothers kids when they have kids. She definitely manipulates the fact that they didn’t come to her wedding, but she knew to run to them to be poppy and Gigi as soon as she was pregnant. Made it seem like she was forgiving them, when the reality was, she wanted to make sure Skylar got the “first born grandchild” treatment from her parents.
I know how this story ends. I’ve seen it a million times before.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

link to last thread!
Her hand in daddy's wallet! 🤣 Thanks @remi85 ❤❤❤❤

Happy Easter or Happy Passover or good Ramadan and to you all i wish a wonderful weekend whether you celebrate or not, something special this week!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think this week was the first time in 2 years that Tracy was actually with all 3 kids where she documented it every day.
Also
View attachment 1197587Wtf? Did she wake up and choose Meth Head Princess today?

It’s not guilt. She’s straight up manipulating them. She sees how they are with her kids. Her brothers do not have kids yet, so she is going to get all that she can get for her kids so that her brothers’ kids end up with crumbs when they’re born. Her parents will be too occupied raising Tracy’s kids that they won’t have time for her brothers kids when they have kids. She definitely manipulates the fact that they didn’t come to her wedding, but she knew to run to them to be poppy and Gigi as soon as she was pregnant. Made it seem like she was forgiving them, when the reality was, she wanted to make sure Skylar got the “first born grandchild” treatment from her parents.
That poor kid looks so stressed out in that frock!

Reactions: 10
If they are leaving, she missed quite the opportunity for matching Dr Seuss outfits for Seuss Landing. That area is so much fun. But of course she doesn’t care if her kids actually have fun or not

Reactions: 14
It seems like her "Security" did a Good Job Keeping all the Fans at bay.... 😒🙌🙏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 34
You know i was thinking, the grand Floridian has an amazing Easter display with the eggs and stuff the kids would have loved. The confectionery! Ugh… trip could have been done so many different ways

Reactions: 16
Is it just me or did a the kids outfits with the exception of the princess dresses look cheap, old and thrown together in all her pics. Mrs ocd made sure she had new stuff on though. She seriously didn't have time or money to purchase new stuff for vacation that fit them. It amazes me how she's got a new get-up on every weekend but the kids are in rags.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
This bleeping psychopath photoshopped out the word Club From the vacation club booth at the hotel.

WHO THE duck DOES THAT. WHY?!
we know you can’t afford your own place, why would we ever think you could afford a DVC membership
What the actual duck 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also
View attachment 1197587Wtf? Did she wake up and choose Meth Head Princess today?

If i were her father, i would keep reminding her I TOLD YOU SO.🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.