Tracy DiMarco #81 Lasered pits and lasered ass, Tracy is still a bag of trash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread 81 about Tracy Maloney "DiMarco". Thanks to @phoneymaloney for the thread name ❤

Nothing has really changed in the world of Tracy Maloney the rascal!

She always claims to be the mother of the century. She shared with us some beautiful outfits of her creation, some stolen images of her bathroom, her basement and her car full of boxes, bags and mess. Poor her, she has been ready to move for almost a year now....
A few more pathetic and inappropriate memes, stories and reposts.
A few outings with Sammy, Julie, some male friends and lots of illustrious strangers.
Lots of booze, a fresh manicure, a dirty fake tan, an appointment with her acupuncturist, her plastic surgeon, a few near-nude photos in the street to promote an awful cushion/pillow, a useless cap, filthy clothes.

How overwhelmed Maloney is! Barely time to remember that her parents are away and that she must watch over her kids.

But Tracy never gets tired. A masturbation session in her parents' bathroom and HOP here is our favorite loser ready to face a crazy evening of fingerprints, plastic bags, wrinkled dresses and photoshopped pictures.

Soon the little mummy makeover!!! 🤑🤑🤑🤑

Welcome to all new subscribers. Those who read us without daring to speak, don't hesitate, come and join us, it's a safe place here, everyone is adorable, intelligent, mischievous and has a lynx eye.
Hello to the SADDIES and relatives of Tracy who read us every day and know that we are right! 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I went down a weird rabbit hole since we compare Snooki and Tracy a lot. I noticed that Snooki & Tracy are exactly 9 days apart. They’re both Scorpios… but only one has to mention is every day…. While the other barely acknowledges that she’s a Scorpio with the exception of around her birthday or leading up to it…. Sissy & Skylar are about 19 months apart…. And it’s extremely obvious that Tracy can’t hold a match to Snooki’s fire. One is also way more present as a
Mother than the other, and they’re the one with the bigger platform…..

Tracy supposedly loved being a cheerleader…. Yet the girls never did cheer. She attempted to be a Dance Mom, since she was in Dance apparently (I’m going to guess that she quit after 1 year she’s only ever shared 1 picture from her Dance days and it’s always the same 1) there’s been nothing but excuses as to why Skylar or Jayden are not in any extra curricular activities and when they were in dance… their make up always looked harsher than the other kids (Jordyn’s included), they were always staged to look and be provocative. There was no childhood innocence in the videos and pictures Tracy would share.

Snooki has had Sissy in Cheer, practically since she came out the womb, Snooki spent the weekend at Sissy’s Cheer Competition… being a Cheer Mom…. There is not 1 provocative picture or video of Sissy in her Cheer Makeup. There is not one overly forced and staged picture. Not one video of Sissy being “Sassy” in her cheer uniform. Snooki literally shows off Sissy’s skills as a competition cheer leader. Snooki genuinely loves being in the environment, and she’s not showing off either. You can just see beaming cheer mom pride in her child.

Snooki has not once posted a picture of her kids in a negative light, not Sissy, not the boys. Snooki has never once made you scratch your head at who she is as a person and she’s been open and honest about her weight struggles, she’s had marriage issues and has been honest about them and works at them. She respects that Jionni doesn’t like being on TV or want a big SM presence.

It’s easy to hate on someone who has shown a lot of growth as a person since who they were portrayed as on TV when they were young and dumb in their 20s.

My point is… Tracy is always going to be in her own way…. Here she is at 34 years old, pretending to be an influencer… and there’s Snooki at 34 years old, actually being an influencer without being an influencer…. She’s always going to be jealous of Snooki because Snooki puts the work in and gets the results Tracy feels she’s owed in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I went down a weird rabbit hole since we compare Snooki and Tracy a lot. I noticed that Snooki & Tracy are exactly 9 days apart. They’re both Scorpios… but only one has to mention is every day…. While the other barely acknowledges that she’s a Scorpio with the exception of around her birthday or leading up to it…. Sissy & Skylar are about 19 months apart…. And it’s extremely obvious that Tracy can’t hold a match to Snooki’s fire. One is also way more present as a

Tracy supposedly loved being a cheerleader…. Yet the girls never did cheer. She attempted to be a Dance Mom, since she was in Dance apparently (I’m going to guess that she quit after 1 year she’s only ever shared 1 picture from her Dance days and it’s always the same 1) there’s been nothing but excuses as to why Skylar or Jayden are not in any extra curricular activities and when they were in dance… their make up always looked harsher than the other kids (Jordyn’s included), they were always staged to look and be provocative. There was no childhood innocence in the videos and pictures Tracy would share.

Snooki has had Sissy in Cheer, practically since she came out the womb, Snooki spent the weekend at Sissy’s Cheer Competition… being a Cheer Mom…. There is not 1 provocative picture or video of Sissy in her Cheer Makeup. There is not one overly forced and staged picture. Not one video of Sissy being “Sassy” in her cheer uniform. Snooki literally shows off Sissy’s skills as a competition cheer leader. Snooki genuinely loves being in the environment, and she’s not showing off either. You can just see beaming cheer mom pride in her child.

Snooki has not once posted a picture of her kids in a negative light, not Sissy, not the boys. Snooki has never once made you scratch your head at who she is as a person and she’s been open and honest about her weight struggles, she’s had marriage issues and has been honest about them and works at them. She respects that Jionni doesn’t like being on TV or want a big SM presence.

It’s easy to hate on someone who has shown a lot of growth as a person since who they were portrayed as on TV when they were young and dumb in their 20s.

My point is… Tracy is always going to be in her own way…. Here she is at 34 years old, pretending to be an influencer… and there’s Snooki at 34 years old, actually being an influencer without being an influencer…. She’s always going to be jealous of Snooki because Snooki puts the work in and gets the results Tracy feels she’s owed in life.
Snooki is a Sagittarius

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Snooki also has two storefronts, a baby line with deena … she’s on a tv show, she does her tit and keeps positive because she has all of the stuff and Gianni is also a breadwinner..

Reactions: 22
I'm cracking up because she barely posted last night, probably because the launch party had a whole 20 people there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I guarantee you, this is the same hair and make up she wore yesterday. Nice wrinkled pants, we can smell the stench from here, you DIRTY DIAPER TRASHBAG!!!
5237602E-CE60-487D-B4C5-02CC87B8D365.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Letme guess, shes gonna blame the kids being put together (for once respectably) as to why her hair is a mess? Either brush the whole lot out or re-curl the top where she pulled the top out. Ick
Again with the tube top/half shirt. Jfc Maloney can’t you wear a normal bleeping blouse to a brunch with your kids

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Letme guess, shes gonna blame the kids being put together (for once respectably) as to why her hair is a mess? Either brush the whole lot out or re-curl the top where she pulled the top out. Ick
It’s a little chilly for Julian to be in shorts. And his shoes look too big, but overall the kids do look put together. Guessing Gigi Stephanie spent the morning
bathing and brushing her grandkids hair.

Skylars shirt - is her belly out bc it’s too small, or did her birther pull it up so they can be twinning? 🤔

Reactions: 22
Not skylar wearing a crop top to brunch with the Easter bunny…

Also I’m a little surprised someone who is so meticulous would change their color theme to red the week before Easter

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.