Tracy DiMarco #74 Groupon lips and soon to be groupon fake tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome back to another thread of our favorite train wreck, 26/30, s i n g l e MoM of 3.

For those of you who haven’t been able to keep up,
Crab Daddy and Tracy broke up & Baby Crab dragged herself into it after Tracy said “she respected his daughter too much to say what happened between them.” Funny because she clearly has no respect for her own children as she did drag their father on a “tell all” podcast. Clearly Tracy forgets that the internet is forever. (Correction: FOURever)

Phoney Maloney hired one of the best MUAs in Jersey to do her make up for her “FIRST” photo shoot of just her and her kids. Which in reality turned into a photoshoot Tracy with a few of the kids.
- A few fucked up moments from said shoot
- Tracy did a see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil picture of the kids, Julian of course having the hear no evil one.
- Karma has not been kind to Tracy, as her face is very… welll… um… aged? For 34 years old.
- The favoritism of Skylar was heavily present to even some fans noticing and commenting about it.

Tracy got her lips done again, and they look worse than before…. She’ll tell you they’re still swollen, while at the same time tell you that she has to go frequently because of “how fast her body metabolizes the injections.”

She did a boom bod ad, and stated that she won’t show a before and after because not everyone is having the same journey as her. She’s still pushing her narrative of Keto and now she says she’s been in Ketosis for a year ( FYI, this is not true, nor healthy)

That’s allI got for now, hopefully our favorite recaper @SmotPoker29 will grace us with some time of a recap with anything I’ve missed

As always,
Happy Tattling & welcome new comers, this is a safe space. ♥✌

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Welcome back to another thread of our favorite train wreck, 26/30, s i n g l e MoM of 3.

Crab Daddy and Tracy broke up & Baby Crab dragged herself into it after Tracy said “she respected his daughter too much to say what happened between them.” Funny because she clearly has no respect for her own children as she did drag their father on a “tell all” podcast. Clearly Tracy forgets that the internet is forever. (Correction: FOURever)

Phoney Maloney hired one of the best MUAs in Jersey to do her make up for her “FIRST” photo shoot of just her and her kids. Which in reality turned into a photoshoot Tracy with a few of the kids.
- Tracy did a see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil picture of the kids, Julian of course having the hear no evil one.
- Karma has not been kind to Tracy, as her face is very… welll… um… aged? For 34 years old.
- The favoritism of Skylar was heavily present to even some fans noticing and commenting about it.

Tracy got her lips done again, and they look worse than before…. She’ll tell you they’re still swollen, while at the same time tell you that she has to go frequently because of “how fast her body metabolizes the injections.”

She did a boom bod ad, and stated that she won’t show a before and after because not everyone is having the same journey as her. She’s still pushing her narrative of Keto and now she says she’s been in Ketosis for a year ( FYI, this is not true, nor healthy)

That’s allI got for now, hopefully our favorite recaper @SmotPoker29 will grace us with some time of a recap with anything I’ve missed

As always,
Thank you queen ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Jayden looks like absolute tit in the photoshoot.

obv Jayden is gorgeous but it literally looks like big T ripped her out of bed and threw a dress on her..yet I see she took the time to straighten and style skylars hair.

big T is silent tonight cause she’s crying that her photoshoot pics backfired. Tons of people calling her out the past few days that her lips are botched and wayy too big, her face is completely changed and she doesn’t even resemble her kids anymore.

trashy took TIIIMEEEE to FaceTune and edit her face to look like that (on top of her being botched) so the fact that people are saying it doesn’t even resemble her face at all KILLS her

More comments..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

obv Jayden is gorgeous but it literally looks like big T ripped her out of bed and threw a dress on her..yet I see she took the time to straighten and style skylars hair.

big T is silent tonight cause she’s crying that her photoshoot pics backfired. Tons of people calling her out the past few days that her lips are botched and wayy too big, her face is completely changed and she doesn’t even resemble her kids anymore.

trashy took TIIIMEEEE to FaceTune and edit her face to look like that (on top of her being botched) so the fact that people are saying it doesn’t even resemble her face at all KILLS her

More comments..
Wait…she hasn’t gotten her makeup done by someone else in years? So wtf was that meet and greet last year? Wasn’t that over the summer?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 43

As always,
You did a good job!!!!! Thank you!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s a complete embarrassment to her family, her children, her friends, humanity. What the duck is it with that black shirt? Again? Does she buy a new item and wear it out before changing? The dollar bill duster, the playboy sweats, the black leggings, the Barbie outfit. I mean I don’t have the same top in rotation for like two weeks. 😳😂 Her brothers are probably pissed that they live their lives like grown ups yet their sister. Their OLDER sister is living off their parents and acting like she’s a single 21 year old with no responsibilities.

Reactions: 44

More comments..
Yep! Why is Jayden’s hair NEVER done.like it would take 2 seconds to run a brush through that hair and tie it back neat. But she had the time to do Skylars hair, Just proof of how much she hates Jayden.

Reactions: 23
oooop someone’s triggered

crabbys been posting mlocke in his stories about voting for her for some magazine
She is sooooo jealous of this woman I mean:
She is good looking
She has a butt
Tattoos are nice
Crabby fancies her

Apparently this guy is obsessed .. and she’s praying she doesn’t need to fight a witch? Staying classy 😂
She is soooooooo looking to get her butt kicked AND WHEN SHE DOES
she will cry victim- what a hot hot hot mess you are Maloney you look and act ridiculous GROW THE duck UP - LAY OF YOUR iMMATURE SHADE THIRST FOR THE ATTENTION/VALIDATION Of ANY MAN, DESPERATION 👏 👏 👏

Without fail, desperation Barbie has to have a man that she kisses to post on IG to show she is desired I hope that man gets his face sterilised, You don’t know where that mouth has been. Corey and crabby DGAF they both had a lucky escape you ooze immaturity and desperation.
But you making yourself a laughing stock gives us all the entertainment 👏 👏 👏

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.