Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
CAN YOU ALL PLEASE GO LISTEN TO THE FIRST TWO MINUTES OF THE NEW PODCAST EPISODE CALLED "SEX TIPS 2 DIE 4" I AM CACKLING!!!!

Tracy is really trying to say that she preps lunches, bathes them, homework, like what in the fuck is this girl smoking? Please go listen & tell me your thoughts 😂😂 Delusional Barbie

and Jess is saying "omg your kids go to school and then you have the whole day to do your nails and tan" lmao YOU BITCHES DONT WORK?!?!??????
So the bare minimum? Like the shit parents do on a daily basis and don’t look for praise for?
I’m so sick of this stupid bitch constantly telling people about the bare minimum she does for her kids and expect the praise for it. The fact that there’s bitches in the comments section even saying she’s a great mother for this is laughable.. it’s one thing if the only thing you accomplished with your kids was the bare minimum because you lived in survival mode today… it’s another when you’re constantly boasting about the bare minimum and people are like “you’re such a great mom!” Like fuck out of here…..

This bitch documents EVERYTHING… she has never once filmed the girls doing home work… we got 1 video of remote learning and the set up was not even conductive to at home learning. Sky’s chair was an ottoman, there was no room for a table to write on and the laptop or iPad or whatever was barely on the nightstand. Fuck… the bitch sent Skylar to Tara and Tara had a better set up. What are their lunches? Pudding, an large soda and cookies? Oh wait… they’re Italian… so pasta in a thermos? Burnt Brussel spouts? Dried salmon with BBQ sauce?…. Those kids look DIRTY when they’re with Tracy… so what does she do? Throw all 3 in the tub together. Wet them and take them out?

Fuck all the way off… stop pissing on people and telling them it’s rain…. She literally documents everything when she’s out… we know she’s not present at home… again she records everything….

yes, I woke up and chose violence today…

It’s the photoshoot where Julian’s clothes are too big, Jayden’s hair is unkept, but Tracy and Skylar look presentable.

It’s the see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil… while you have a child who can’t actually fucking hear.

It’s the “normalize moms needing a break” when you make it obvious you’re barely present to begin with.

It’s the snide comments about Jayden regularly.

It’s the “I get no help” meanwhile we see all the fucking help.

It’s the “26/30” but barely even showing the 26/30… but there’s 26/30 selifies and memes.

it’s the “I’m an influencer” bitch fucking where?!?

it’s the “I’m in ketosis” “I’ve been in Ketosis for a year now” when you actually fucking got WLS because everyone knows Ketosis diets are not actually fucking sustainable. Even the Keto Guido Vinny Guadagnino himself says it’s not!

It’s the regular hair appointments, nail appointments, lip appointments, tanning appointments…. While your kids wear ugly, itchy clothing regularly.

it’s the fact that you can’t handle the push back from your child that you’re looking for ideas to prevent the other 2 from pushing back.

FUCK ALL THE WAY OFF….

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79

Monroe11

Ladies! I am at gabriellas steakhouse for a friends birthday and guess who just walked in?!?!? 😂😂 she is with Sammy and they just got a table which is crazy because it's $250 a person.. wonder how she got that 🤔 ill try to sneak in some pictures if I can..but her camera is already out!! Lol have fun..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Welcome back to another thread of our favorite train wreck, 26/30, s i n g l e MoM of 3.

For those of you who haven’t been able to keep up,
Crab Daddy and Tracy broke up & Baby Crab dragged herself into it after Tracy said “she respected his daughter too much to say what happened between them.” Funny because she clearly has no respect for her own children as she did drag their father on a “tell all” podcast. Clearly Tracy forgets that the internet is forever. (Correction: FOURever)

Phoney Maloney hired one of the best MUAs in Jersey to do her make up for her “FIRST” photo shoot of just her and her kids. Which in reality turned into a photoshoot Tracy with a few of the kids.
- A few fucked up moments from said shoot
- Tracy did a see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil picture of the kids, Julian of course having the hear no evil one.
- Karma has not been kind to Tracy, as her face is very… welll… um… aged? For 34 years old.
- The favoritism of Skylar was heavily present to even some fans noticing and commenting about it.

Tracy got her lips done again, and they look worse than before…. She’ll tell you they’re still swollen, while at the same time tell you that she has to go frequently because of “how fast her body metabolizes the injections.”

She did a boom bod ad, and stated that she won’t show a before and after because not everyone is having the same journey as her. She’s still pushing her narrative of Keto and now she says she’s been in Ketosis for a year ( FYI, this is not true, nor healthy)

That’s allI got for now, hopefully our favorite recaper @SmotPoker29 will grace us with some time of a recap with anything I’ve missed

As always,
Happy Tattling & welcome new comers, this is a safe space. ♥✌

• Heart
Reactions: 74

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
Ready?

I messaged her basically saying I voted for her & that Tracy is a trollup. I had to black out the last text because she asked me if it was (my name) who donated $$ for votes. Guess she can see who votes. Anyway... here's her response.

2BA4CDFE-9F01-434B-9FD1-51CDD99AC558.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
Ladies! I am at gabriellas steakhouse for a friends birthday and guess who just walked in?!?!? 😂😂 she is with Sammy and they just got a table which is crazy because it's $250 a person.. wonder how she got that 🤔 ill try to sneak in some pictures if I can..but her camera is already out!! Lol have fun..
As a matter of fact, can you ask the waiter to send over a glass of water in honor of SoBeR sUnDaYs & when asked who's it from... have the waiter say "Tattle" 😂😂😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

remi85

VIP Member
Michelle is back to first place.

Also, Jess will get what's coming to her. I'll be the first one to make jokes when Denny is caught fucking the hookers he arrests.

And Crabby updated his bio 😂😂😂😂😂
View attachment 1085000

did I just vote? yes
did I just pay for extra votes? yes I did because I can afford to spend that $$$ and I want to fight petty with petty... welcome to Tattle Tracy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Bencinii14

Michelle if this comes back to you please don’t be mad at me lol 😩💖🙏🏼 But your truth needs to be heard before these sad bitches start comin for you. I sent her all the screenshots of the shit trashbag maloney has been saying about her & also gave her a heads up on all the threads we have exposing maloneys lies. Here’s her replies haha I love her, I’ve actually been following her a long time way before her and Tracy even hung out. Anyways this made my day 🤣 I have all my friends voting for her right now , I hope she wins so that deadbeat mother Tracy can go cry in a fucking corner for being a petty, ugly and envious cockroach. I also hope she catches Angela’s hands one day 🙏🏼 Amen 🤣

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
Ahahaha I can almost smell a meltdown coming. Crabby confirmed the threesome. Michelle calling her irrelevant & saying she doesnt act like a single mom (or a mom at all 💁🏻‍♀️) and calling her a CATFISH. Do you see it??? The smoke coming out of Tracy's ears 🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣

*types up new thread recap* 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

TonyTheChi

Why is it always “who let me _____” drives me fucking insane. She repeatedly uses the same sayings and beats them to a pulp. “That part”

As people have previously pointed out she has no personality. Speaking through memes and corny social media quotes…bitch doesn’t seem to have one single original thought or opinion. Also “who let me____”…you are a 34 year old M O T H E R. Control yourself, you nasty good for nothing washed up muppet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

TeawitMe

I just don't understand how this chic can party like that???! Giiirrlllllll don't you have laundry to do, cleaning, prep kids dinner, teach Julian something?? I mean..... She really doesn't do SHIT. I bet her Mom does EVERYTHING for her. SAD. I have no kids, But you bet my ass was up early to do my man's laundry and start a homemade chicken soup. She is not "wife" material. No ONE wants a mother of 3 out partying like that. She went backwards. She thinks Breasts and a Tummy Tuck- will "fix" it all. NOPE. Her issues are in her soul. No MAN wants that shit....

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Fiya

Hi ladies, I’m new posting here! I have been a lurker for years!! I decided to finally make an account.

I started following Tracy when Skylar was born, never knew her from jerseylicious. I have 3 kids the same ages as hers. And when I saw the tacky crap she’s put skylar in me and gfs would send it to each other and die of laughter..we had no idea she was a “celebrity” we just would follow her tacky ass style and laugh.

I know everyone says she was pretty before but I never found her pretty, she always had such a heavy makeup look. And I love makeup but she always looked so masculine to me. Also I always wondered why Corey was with her.

Like her I’m a single mom of 3. And when you work all week, have a house to clean, groceries to get, laundry to fold there’s no way you’re up all night drinking at bars. Like who is she kidding? On my weekends off from my kids I go out and see friends but I’m not getting hammered every night.

And I get my kids back Sunday night just like her…there’s no way this chick has the kids living alone. My kids come at night, and I still have to prep for the work week, school clothes etc.

I get so annoyed with her 26/30 schedule like bitch no you don’t!! Stop trying to be cool and act like you’re actually one of us single hardworking moms. GTFO.

PS
Who is annemarie? I haven’t seen her.

• Heart

Nurselife45

D6FC8BD6-6EE0-4789-BF11-487580AF44F3.jpeg
When I clicked on the link she was in 2nd place. I just got paid so mama has some spare change. Now she’s back in first. Come on tattlers!!!

• Heart

MIMI5353

VIP Member
I don’t know about y’all but I’m so glad she wore the black crop top tonight haven’t seen that on her in a while 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49