Tracy DiMarco #63 Ho ho ho'n all year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you notice who he didn’t mention when he was naming people to Mama Tata?! He didn’t mention Tracy! Which is funny bc wouldn’t you think he would being that she has him 26/30, and always bathes, clothes, and feeds him (according to her, of course)?! Nope, he talks more about the people who are ACTUALLY there in his life! Which we can all clearly see is NOT Phoney Man Hands Maloney!
I just noticed this too!! That’s so telling.

Reactions: 22
Did you notice who he didn’t mention when he was naming people to Mama Tata?! He didn’t mention Tracy! Which is funny bc wouldn’t you think he would being that she has him 26/30, and always bathes, clothes, and feeds him (according to her, of course)?! Nope, he talks more about the people who are ACTUALLY there in his life! Which we can all clearly see is NOT Phoney Man Hands Maloney!
Yup sure did. He doesn’t know Tracy. She’s a random that comes around once in a while. Seeing him so excited to communicate without someone yelling at him to say something is so beautiful. You can see it in his eyes and his smile when he communicates with Tara vs. Tracy. It all fades away when he’s with Tracy but it shines so bright with Tara. So beautiful seeing that boy so excited!! 😍😍 I don’t even know him and I’m truly happy for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Exactly I’m cold AF in jers right now.. she has lost her damn mind
But she is super sensitive about her weight since she was called big 11 tears ago on jerseylicious. Its all for attention and she loves herself so much she just can't help herself. She did nothing except WLS and now we have to see her in half tops all the bleeping time now. She acts like she actually did the work for her weight loss. 🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 24
We are insulting her 🤷‍♀️
She lets her saddies threaten people, I have no more pity for her!!!!!!

I would prefer a thousand times to be with this adorable little boy rather than with a bunch of strangers and loosers drinking all day Sunday.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
And discuss ……: don’t even know where to begin with this .. she looks like one of the books where you paste a body and outfit on someone … and giraffe 🦒 girl bye now ! You brunch and Tara is mothering your child .. sick duck
Whoever said she was taller than 5’5…,she’s not. This pic proves it. She’s in heels, prob stretched out and still not reaching the same spot on the door my tall ass would and I’m 5’10-ish. She looks like a damn fool tho.

Reactions: 15
When someone captures you without your constant Photoshop, and they expose your linebacker back. TRASHBAG saves a lot of money on bras, her knees hold of her boobs very nicely. When everybody else is having fun, but you can’t stay off your phone. What was that about being the greatest mother ever, but yet your kids are nowhere to ever be seen??
View attachment 920367
Do your titties hang low do they wobble to the floor can you tie the knot can you tie them in bow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I dOnT oVeR LiNe My LiPs

sure Jan.

why does she insist on using dark tit brown lip liner? This witch cannot do makeup. She once again looks like she’s been eating dirty unwiped ass. Perhaps Craberto’s after taco night
Personality and her physical features all resemble/act like assholes🤣
She is the biggest asshole ever. 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So every other weekend when you do t have the kids the single, divorced scorpion Sicilian/ Latino mom parties ALL weekend rather then sort out your kids stuff for the week, and taking them to extra curricular activities- oh silly me YOU DONT HAVE THEM.
You are an actual disgrace to EVERY REAL SINGLE MOM. You have NO idea what a MOM is let alone a SINGLE one.
When your kids are older they will be confronted with mommy dearest whoring and drinking herself silly every weekend, at least they will have the memories of security, love and attention and a childhood from the Epstein’s. How about on sundays you do something for your kids??????

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Fat is insulting, I’m just saying.
If you take it as offensive im sorry. I was had extra fat on my body and I was warm. However I'm 135 pounds and im freezing. Like how Tracy photoshops herself to look 130 pounds. Actually, im not sorry I called Tracy FAT. cause she is. Bye now

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So every other weekend when you do t have the kids the single, divorced scorpion Sicilian/ Latino mom parties ALL weekend rather then sort out your kids stuff for the week, and taking them to extra curricular activities- oh silly me YOU DONT HAVE THEM.
You are an actual disgrace to EVERY REAL SINGLE MOM. You have NO idea what a MOM is let alone a SINGLE one.
When your kids are older they will be confronted with mommy dearest whoring and drinking herself silly every weekend, at least they will have the memories of security, love and attention and a childhood from the Epstein’s. How about on sundays you do something for your kids??????
I love what you said.

Why is she standing like that? I can't stomach her at all. Her live Friday night on her date with crabby and her calling him papi and saying she now identifies with Latino just makes me ill. She takes fake to a whole other level. The lie about Hat and how she wants to keep things private and her lies about weight loss. Its all so disgusting and I hope Corey goes to court, she never gets ig back and she is made to get a job. She's straight trash and so is Crabs.

Reactions: 18
Tracy- again trying to prove a point - look I am drinking water with a solace of orange - so desperate to get her point across 🤣 🤣 🤣

Also notice her eyes darting about- again desperate to see who is looking at or noticing her - you ain’t or have never been that famous

Reactions: 11
I'm making a new thread lol just reading up on the last three pages 😇

@SmotPoker29 Please, as soon as you can 😍
I didn't see you made one! I've added my recap. Thank you 😇😇😇

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.