Tracy Dimarco #57 Phony Maloney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok ladies..... maybe I’m alone in this. But constantly referring to this mental witch as a “basic white girl”.... and now I read her son is “typical white”..... um that’s RACISM as well. 🤷🏼‍♀️
lol it is not racist to call someone white, white. Or to call someone who is black, black. It doesn't work that way

The pajamas look so uncomfortable 😔. I don’t remember schools having back to back dress up weeks, usually it was twice a year. Also I guess her birthday shoot is coming up with the boudoir lady, Tray is probably going to drag out the process lol
She is so obsessed with her friends' life (their birthdays, wedding anniversaries, etc.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Ohhhh look TraCASEY Anthony pretending to be a Mom. Good God put on pair of underwear, your hand crossing is not covering the jiggle of that gut. Just own it! It’s not a crime to have jiggles it’s a crime to be the unfit mother that you are and an uneducated, illiterate, catfish. Please just stop with the off the shoulder, sleeves past the wrist 13 year-old crap. You’re embarrassing. One day your kids are going to really hear about the real Tracy “DiMarco” and trust me nobody’s gonna say they love you…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
70A8B731-3D9A-49B3-9112-AD317DD01488.jpeg
She claims Julian was telling her how to pose🙄 Julian can barely communicate thanks to you not teaching him a bleeping thing but yet you expect people to believe he was out there directing your photo shoot. Okkkkkkkkkkkk

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
How do you go from having perky boobs in 1 picture and a thigh gap to having boobs drooping down to your belly button in the next picture and thighs clapping hands together ??? Does anyone think it looks like she’s photoshopped her nipples on the perky boos picture ??? I don’t understand why she edits so much. She’s got a decent figure.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How do you go from having perky boobs in 1 picture and a thigh gap to having boobs drooping down to your belly button in the next picture and thighs clapping hands together ??? Does anyone think it looks like she’s photoshopped her nipples on the perky boos picture ??? I don’t understand why she edits so much. She’s got a decent figure.
The first picture she’s standing like Winnie the Pooh lol. She will probably wear the hell out of that outfit until December.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m just going to put this out there

corey gas receipts that T bag has surgery for weight loss and plenty of other receipts That would blow her ass up

I wish he would reveal them all and put her on blast but he’s trying to be the better person in this!!!
I have personally seen pictures that are disgusting of her apartment.
Dirty rooms, bugs from food left on floors fkr days / weeks, beds are gross . She had dirty clothes all over the place etc..

She keeps pushing his buttons I’m sure he’ll crack but on the flip side he really doesn’t care about what she doing or posting .. he has moved on and it must be killing her that she’s not getting a reaction from him ..

As much as he was wrong in the relationship his family stands behind him

Tracy was no Angel and there’s proof of that as well !!!
It's not hard for me to believe that Tracy is a filthy witch and that she did her fair share of dirt. She wants to act like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth when it is plain as day that she is a viper. Ole pumpkin-head-Medusa-lookin'-witch.

• Haha
Dear Trashy, Buy a tripod. Please stop making your kids take your picture.
Them taking her pictures is what she equates as quality time spent with them. That’s how much of a narcissist she is.
View attachment 834423She claims Julian was telling her how to pose🙄 Julian can barely communicate thanks to you not teaching him a bleeping thing but yet you expect people to believe he was out there directing your photo shoot. Okkkkkkkkkkkk
This is not something to brag about Trashhole. This just means that you love your camera more than your kids.

Reactions: 22
The stanky leg pose AGAIN!!!!!! It’s not cute. She looks like she’s trying to push out a fart 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
the interaction with the kids seem so weird with Tracy fake smiling on the last slide. It reminds me of the evil mother from the Coraline movie 😂
That smile was so fake. She put on such an act when that camera was on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All i want to know is how hard is it to put on a bra and spanxs!! It will cut down on the photoshopping time.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
All i want to know is how hard is it to put on a bra and spanxs!! It will cut down on the photoshopping time.
orrrrrr just EAT HEALTHY & EXERCISE AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF & YOUR BODY?! That way she wouldn’t have to photoshop AT ALL! Now there’s a thought!

but sadly, I don’t see Miss Maloney making any type of lifestyle changes. She takes the EASY, LAZY way out in life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.