Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nana69

Ok.. so I had some free time and called that restaurant she is pretending to have a "brunch" at, they have no clue who she is and why she is advertising anything and or any kind of reservations for her!! My beauties, I feel like she is the one who needs an intervention. She is beyond delusional!!!!! Like I have seen her parents #s on here so who wants to call and express their "concern" meaning those kids need to be removed asap!!!! She is truly the most disgusting human being I have ever seen in my life(And I am from NY) and have some experiences under my belt👏👏👏🤷🤦😬😭🙌😂😂😂😂😂..laughing aside .... Those poor freaking children!!!!!!😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
TRACY WHYYYY YOUUU ALWAYSSSSS LYYYYYIIIINNNNGGGGG????

Ps. I went to Burlington coat factory today and guess what I found? The infamous SoLd oUt pRiNcEsS aRmOr camo rugrats sweatpants💀
7E1AFC7F-D777-418E-8447-7698E26F3DF3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 54

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
Ok ladies..... maybe I’m alone in this. But constantly referring to this mental bitch as a “basic white girl”.... and now I read her son is “typical white”..... um that’s RACISM as well. 🤷🏼‍♀️
A859A62F-164E-47F2-9DED-95CACB74D3B0.gif

She is a basic white girl. She can't tan her skin 10 shades darker (and claim she has Sicilian skin), say "niggity", dress up as Dionne from Clueless (because she's the darkest of her friend group BECAUSE of her tan) and then you be offended and call it racist when someone calls her what she is - a BASIC WHITE GIRL. Her son is a TYPICAL WHITE CHILD. He doesn't check off "black" on a test sheet. He's not even tan without her adding filters. These people love appropriating darker complexions until they're in a room with white people and then they swear they're white. You're dead wrong for that. Don't throw out "that's racist" for saying what she is & what her son is. They are white. They aren't even Italian, they are Irish and Jewish. They are WHIIIIIITE. CAUCASIAN, you heard?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

ak29

Chatty Member
70A8B731-3D9A-49B3-9112-AD317DD01488.jpeg
She claims Julian was telling her how to pose🙄 Julian can barely communicate thanks to you not teaching him a fucking thing but yet you expect people to believe he was out there directing your photo shoot. Okkkkkkkkkkkk

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
3985F77A-8A80-4FEC-8ED2-F17389476BD8.png

Wow you bathe them and feed them and put them to sleep? Somebody give this woman a cookie, she's doing way more than any other mom who ever existed. Gold star for you, Maloney.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
So we're back here again,

Since the last thread, Tracy & Jessica have put out an episode on their already-failing podcast. The episode features a man who Tracy fell in love with named "Hat" or Voldemort at this point because he shall not be named (as per his request). The sleuths we are, figured out who it was (or wasn't 🙄 according to him) in less than a day just based off of Tracy's vErY sEcReTiVe hints. The episode is basically Tracy gushing over a very faulty timeline of how she met Hat, how they fell in love, and how they ultimately went their separate ways because of his decision to have children of his own and Tracy not budging on her stance of not having anymore kids.

I must mention this (because anyone who's just now joining needs to know what a scumbucket Tracy is)... she alludes to the fact that Hat doesn't need his own kids because he can be a father to her three kids. Mind you, they have a father. His name is Corey and he's present & active in their lives.

Since the episode aired, Tracy has been uploading old photos of her with flowers presumably given by Hat & her kissing Hat, along with an unnecessary video of her pointing at a hat in a children's book. They've also uploaded "video" to Patreon for an $18 subscription (but aint nobody got time for that).

Anyway, Tracy is still photoshopping her kids to the point where Skylar has blurry teeth/gums. Sammy is ripping a page out of Tracy's book "How to Lose 20lbs With Facetune". And MessHottie is still meddling in people's relationships (or situationships because let's be real, Hat & Tracy were never a couple).

Anything else I forgot to mention, leave it below.
And don't forget to vote on the poll (that includes you too, lurking saddies 🙃)

Thanks for coming to my TedTalk.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
I'm glad she finally embraced who she really is... a clown. Keep swallowing kids & not taking care of yours, Maloney 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Too many people to quote….
- Everyone who says Skylar needs therapy… you’re absolutely correct. The person who said she’d benefit from even just the school counselor, you’re absolutely correct. Skylar is becoming more triggered by a phone recording her and you can tell it’s giving her an issue. Most likely she may feel like she needs to “perform” when the camera is recording and she’s probably exhausted from it.
-Jayden’s t-shirt is BULLSHIT. Tracy likes switching the kids clothes, why couldn’t Jayden wear one of Julian’s “size 7” red shirts. Why is she purposely dressed wrong? Oh that’s right because Tracy can’t stand her the most out of all her kids so she likes to publicly make it known by being “subtle” with it.
-Tracy of all people should not be saying anything in relation to the school acknowledging drug overdosing and drug use when she literally recorded her ex husband at his lowest then blasted it all over social media for a month.
- Tracy cares about Tracy and she shows it every chance she gets.
-Idk about any of you, but whenever I went somewhere full knowing I was the DD of the night, I took my own car because I never wanted to be responsible for someone else’s car. So again trashhole is lying.
- Why put it on blast that your friend got sooo drunk they almost missed their flight… oh yeah… cause that didn’t happen. Said friend probably cut themselves off while you still downed your “water”
- Tracy is absolutely miserable in her life. She’s reached the point where she will go out with anybody who is going out because she’s trying to heal pain that can’t not be healed without self awareness and putting the work in. She thinks her answers are at the bottom of a martini glass or by having another cosmetic procedure. They’re not.

Tracy is hitting rock bottom and she likes it there. She’s not a good mom, friend or lover. She’s just existing and it shows.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Aem0923

Chatty Member
I don’t get the showing off your stomach all the damn time. I know girls in WAY better shape than her, and they never show their stomachs unless in a bathing suit

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Whyamiheretoday1

1A88F636-AFB5-478E-B058-228CAB350A49.jpeg

This is rich coming from Trashy who literally dragged the father of her children for having an alleged substance abuse issue all over the internet so she could make a few bucks. She’s grotesque.

Reactions: 39

AntiBS

View attachment 837652Can someone PLEASE translate this. It was marked as hidden under Roberto's picture of Tracy
It reads as follows (verbatim)

"Did you know that she likes to film her boyfriends at their lowest moments, and then puts the video online? Be careful that you dont say or do something that she can use later. You will see! I know everything about her boyfriends ( I think she meant Corey/hubby) because she doesnt stop talking bad about him. She is just quick look online. Run! Well first use her as you want... and then later.... throw her out in the trash!

So in other words.... RUN!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Here_forthe_tea

I’m sorry but aren’t you tired? If my kids went to their dads for the weekend I would be snuggling and watching tv. Cleaning food shopping relaxing not going to bars or clubs or what have you. I’m tired just from watching!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

reggieb64937

Well I nearly chocked whilst having an induced fit.
YoU aRe DeLUSIoNaL. You look NOTHING like her.
You looked like a drug addict dragged through a bush backwards who has had a makeover
Lol “never really saw it til now”… she has posted that exact quote the last 10 times she has posted stuff like this that “someone sent her”. She frequently refers to herself as looking like her but now claims she has not seen it til now… I can’t. What is the obsession with looking like her and pushing the narrative??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
It's November so you know she'll be partying every weekend this month in honor of "scorpion" season 😂

And don't you dare make her feel bad about it! She's a single mom who feeds them, bathes them (sometimes), AND puts them to sleep 26/30 days! All that hard work she does, she deserves JUST a sugar-free redbull.. you know.. because she's the designated driver and all. She doesn't have time to take them to the dentist or get them clothes that fit or learn sign language. She's too busy smoking hookah, photoshopping, and grinding like a stiff plank of wood. At this point, she should become a club photographer. Atleast use your skills to make money. Alas, no she won't do that. She will advertise tacky knockoff Princess Armor garbage on her instagram that is riddled with bought followers and has low-engagement stats. Then she'll pin any comments that praise her because it feeds her ego. Oh and don't forget, she'll love bomb the fuck out of her friends and any guy who shows her an ounce of attention... most likely to make other friends or guys jealous. This is all while posting astrology memes that relate to the life she wants people to think she has and making subtle comments about shit we say on here. I got blocked on my personal account for telling her what it was (in a NICE way). So if it's burner accounts, they're called trolls and "scared to post from their real account" but when someone posts from their real account, they get blocked. Lol ok, guess the truth hurts. She may have lost weight but she's still self-conscious and single. What happened to "I'll never post my man"? Roberto isn't her man. Like someone else said, he's a pawn to make everyone stop talking about Matt with the Hat. Lol This is going to end up biting her in the ass when Matt gets someone pregnant and forgets all about her and her charades. Then she'll be back on IG live having a mental breakdown, taking pills, drowning in carbs & alcohol, and gaining all that weight back. 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
71AC061F-ECF8-4E42-824D-8261AAE4A9B5.jpeg

Imagine having the time to lie about not drinking on an insta caption??? Sure Jan. She had more than one drink, it was in her stories. And thats fine! If she just hadnt said anything I wouldn't have even known she drove. Shes so so pathetic. I think she has some kinda pathological lying obsession in her quest to come off as the "perfect woman" 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36