Tracy Dimarco #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So did any of Tracy's friends show any support of the tell-all or do they all think she's a scum-sucking leech?

Reactions: 19
So did any of Tracy's friends show any support of the tell-all or do they all think she's a scum-sucking leech?
7BC67090-0B43-4FA3-935B-ED69B182A408.png

Sammy posted this story the night of. And I saw she liked a few posts on the IG baddie page. That’s all I saw

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok so I watched the Botox video and I thought to myself there is NO WAY this woman should be rubbing her face especially after the treatment... Even googled to make sure I was correct (😂) and found this list. We all know Ms Maloney does everything she *isn't* supposed to do 👀🙃 but go off sis glad you can go get beauty procedures after being one of the biggest see you next Tuesdays in existence. But also GENUINELY CONCERNED at the fact this Irina is a licensed practitioner 😳

Oh shiitttt!!! Based on this list of don’ts shes fuckkkkked! The only thing she can adhere to is no exercise or partaking in strenuous activity. She’ll never last a day with no makeup, no sun, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 687091

Sammy posted this story the night of. And I saw she liked a few posts on the IG baddie page. That’s all I saw
Magic Samantha has been quiet since the tell all dropped. She just posted that she’s in long branch for the weekend. No one else has said absolutely anything about this tell all from her friends. Julie is too busy planning her sons first birthday (i also want to place money that she goes to that birthday party since it’s in north jersey and because it’s Julie). I also want to see if she brings the girls to Arias Barbie birthday.

Reactions: 21
Didn’t someone here say she was going to lose her hair if she was eating the way she was after WLS?
I really don’t think she had WLS. I had it 6 years ago and my scars are still highly visible. If she had it even within the past 6 months you would still see bruising and scarring. She does seem to be on a barbaric diet though. Which will work 100% of the time for anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Those lips are disgusting. At first I thought the filler she would get was whatever. Like too lumpy for my liking but somewhat normal looking but these…these are bad. She looks like one of those botched gals. I wonder if her mom and dad ask her what the duck she is thinking when she comes home like this claiming she is broke. How embarrassing.
Ohhhhh my why does one corner look plumper then the other also it almost looks like she has filler migration and filler on top of filler is wayyyyy too much 😳 I literally get my lips done once or twice a year and then it's only half a syringe....she doesn't drink much water you can tell because if she did she wouldn't be going every 4 months to get them done. The hyaluronic acid pulls from your lip filler when you're dehydrated so it will dissolve fast all she has to do is drink water 🤦‍♀️🙄

Also has anyone every thought since she is so obsessed with looking like Delores that maybe she went to the same weight loss place as her and did the HCG shots along with phentermine? That along with a diet will help you drop weight really quick but if you don't keep it up you will gain it back.

Reactions: 18
woof… mama Maloney nose 👃🏻 is out and about today

whoever called her the witch from The Witches is spot on!!!
The grand high witch!

I really don’t think she had WLS. I had it 6 years ago and my scars are still highly visible. If she had it even within the past 6 months you would still see bruising and scarring. She does seem to be on a barbaric diet though. Which will work 100% of the time for anyone.
I dunno. There’s NO way she lost as much weight as she has by diet alone. Easter time she was probably around 230? And now she’s 180? I dunno. I’m tall so weight is different for me. Haha, I sound like tbag. What I mean is, 180 for me is in between 12-14.

I’m not done with the last thread but do we have an undercover saddie here? Her account is fairly new and the only thing she “liked” was a post about Corey not making sense and then she questioned me after I said Tracy was dumb and they had 50/50 custody about how does every other weekend 4 nights equals to 50/50? Which I never said. Those are her only 2 posts/interactions ever. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m still on the fence about her weight loss surgery. At first I thought no way but then a few things happened that made me think yes.

1- around Easter there was that picture of her at her moms on the couch. She looked like absolute tit. Hair up, sweats, no makeup. Her friends were there visiting her too. Everyone speculated that was when her surgery was.

2- someone here shared a screenshot of her saying she can’t have carbonbonated drinks. Everyone I know that Had the surgery couldn’t either .

3- her hair looks like it’s falling out. That can happen after any surgery .

These girls are just as rude as their cult leaders

Dear ashley, it’s really not as safe and special as you think 😏
Dear Viktoria, you’re the idiot babiegirl
They're trying to cover their tracks. Like they really think we are dumb 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
These girls are just as rude as their cult leaders

Dear ashley, it’s really not as safe and special as you think 😏
Dear Viktoria, you’re the idiot babiegirl
Forgive my stupidity but what’s happening here lol

Reactions: 9
View attachment 687045

Not sure if u can see in the screengrab but even with filters her skin looks awful! She really needs to find a skincare routine bcos fillers cant fix skin. Many ppl have said that most of these procedures only look good with camera lighting and editing (kylie jenner) and looks horrible in real life. Now imagine if kylie in real life looks swollen and puffy with high quality filler/doctors imagine what tracy must look like in real life?? We can already see the extreme bags under her eyes and lines/wrinkles around her eyes (nothing wrong with this! Aging is natural!) what sucks is she filters them off and then when ppl ask how she manages to look so young etc she says genetics etc i dont even clean my make up off etc. Thats sickening. Why live such a lie? For who??? At night she has to sleep knowing what she really looks like! Ive never understood the point of looking on way in pix and another in real life! Like im all for angles showing your best side but she makes up a different face and body shape every day!
witch is going full blown Darcy Silva on us!! Ugly botched looking witch!!😂 Karma is hitting her already 😳

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.