Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KH523

Chatty Member
Listen, I’m 39 and single and so are a lot of my friends. But for fun we go out to a nice dinner or brunch with drinks. This whole floatchhella getting wasted is not meant for women in their mid thirties. For women who don’t want to grow up yes, but for women who claim they don’t want to meet guys living in his parents basement still, it’s not a good look sorry not sorry 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 36

littlesweetp

VIP Member
[Tracy using her Bernie Sanders voice]

"I am once again asking you saddies to join my Patreon to help me make money from you all off of a topic that I will still continue to beat like a dead horse until my children turn 18. To this end, I am roping in my Anthony Davis Eyebrowed BFF Sammy to "unapologetically" provide my cash app to help lay it on thicker even though she hasn't given me dime either. I'd also like to throw in The Exploiter Extraordiniare Jessica to secretly laugh at me on inside but still help in this scheme to make me money. Thank you for your time you pathetically lost, sad women and Alan."

👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

steinyheiny

VIP Member
Remember - the only reason anyone knows anything about cheating, addiction, child suport, etc is because Tractor Tray said it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
I just want to clarify because we all know Trashy and Mess-ica are reading here. We don't care that the kids are with their grandparents everyday. But do not sit online and brag and boast about how you are with your kids 85% of the time and you get NO HELP. That's a fucking lie. Don't spin it like we're hating on your parents for having a shore house with a pool that the kids want to be at all the time. That is not what this is about, but of course in delusional Tracy land, we're just bitter trolls. Good grief.

• Heart
  • Haha

lulubella85

A “Mommy Makeover” for Big T should start on the inside because she’s a foul, trashy bitch.

• Heart
  • Haha

Boots22

I never realized how much Skylar looks like Raven with the bang haircut. I always thought the kids looked more like their father’s side of the family than Tracy’s family. Also I wonder if that bothers Tracy, which causes her not to maintain Skylar’s bangs :unsure:

Attachments

• Heart

Afeezy

I still want to know more about her crashing the car and Skylar's broken arm. Since she's so concerned about Corey driving the kids around. Meanwhile she drives recording Instagram stories with no seatbelt on

• Heart

gm14

Wait so Corey had an apple watch but android phone? Not unheard of I'm sure but, if they're alluding to finding evidence of him cheating through his apple watch I'm confused what it could be since his android phone can't connect to an apple watch so it wouldn't be texts unless he was using imessage on the apple watch with an email if you can even do that (I don't have an apple watch so idk if it's the same as an iphone or if it only works with a phone number)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

whatgoeson

Chatty Member
I’ve never seen someone want to cling onto their ‘fame’ from 10 years ago and desperately try and stay as relevant as she does. The whole tell all about the divorce…I’ve said it before, it’s going to be a waste of time because she’s been editing her narrative up until this point. She always claims she only posts what she wants everyone to see.. ok so why would it be a tell all on your divorce? That’s a pretty private matter that shouldn’t be shared on the internet for strangers to see and hold onto forever. Her poor kids. This really shows how mentally unstable she is. Is she really that sick in the head with wanting to be relevant that THIS is how she needs to do it? To blast her personal information out there? Where are her real friends or even her mother for that matter to tell her to leave it off the internet. She truly is so delusional. Someone in her life needs to step up and get her some help. Her fans are just as pathetic as she is for dragging this all along for her and hyping her up. She’s always going to be that young 21 year old girl with her nasty cunt attitude clinging on to her tiny bit of fame and relevancy.

• Heart
Reactions: 34