Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

margaritatime

VIP Member
Those morons need help. They are taking the word of an ass-hole that they don't personally know. They are assuming Tracy is telling the truth. Tracy wouldn't spit on them if they were on fire.
Do you notice Tracy only interacts with her fans when its to bash Corey, but when they ask or comment anything else she never responds🤡

Reactions: 40

ktrost621

Chatty Member
Anyone else think the “tell all” aka “all the shit i already said” was a flop? Even her baddies are annoyed that it was everything she already said. Jess is just pissed that she didn’t crucify Corey. Get over yourselves. Jess needs to figure out a way for her husband to not get in trouble for getting information. She put her husband in jeopardy to “expose” Corey on shit that was clearly already public knowledge. Good job! Wife of the year! These two have their priorities so messed up. But in the end it’s all Coreys fault. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Jennjennjenn

Chatty Member
I hate her “I didn’t breastfeed” rant. Bitch, I breastfed 3 babies and my tits are way perkier than yours! She has to photoshop full breasts while mine are nowhere near my tummy when I take my bra off. Babie girl, you have saggy tits that reach your Fred Flintsone feet, that’s why you were at the plastic surgeon today. Stop being a fake ass bitch and be truthful with your following that you have a saggy, no ass having body that you wanna change.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Awww boo hooooooo 🙄 she's so God damn fake...and guess what, tattle wasn't here back in 2019 when she filed for divorce 😂 try again trash hag.

Oh and ALSO! My husband doesn't know who our sons doctors are, doesn't know half of the information if I do not communicate with him.
Its YOUR job to communicate with him you cum bucket. Oh fuck this bullshit

• Haha

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
You know i had started to think maybe she was trying to turn her life around for the better and then a tattler posted this comment
C53B0B69-E71D-49D6-8F49-B5DBE91D993D.jpeg

Why even answer this person? The answer sounds like something a 15 year old would say. Her self esteem comes solely from men chasing her. So confident she has to photoshop everything. This is so pathetic. You just know she worked herself into a rage reading and answering that comment and for what? Ignore it if youre so confident. Confident people dont usually need to say they're confident it just shows.

• Heart
  • Haha

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
I didn’t listen, but from what I’ve gathered, I’m goina guess that Tracy’s dad probably advised her to not actually reveal anything because he didn’t want to pay her legal fees should she had actually released the real nitty gritty details.

Jess is going to have karma come back at her tenfold for being the “hype man”. If she was a real friend, she would have been like look we can record it, but we don’t have to post it, but you should consider sitting down with a therapist to deal with all of this. So be prepared for Jess’ karma to come at her eventually.

I don’t think Tracy had a cop look into his license, I think it was suspended while Tracy & Corey were together and if I remember correctly, Tracy also has a shit driving record so what if both of them actually have suspended licenses? I know many people who drive around with a suspended license.

Tooth Fairy thing- I don’t believe it. As much as the two of the dote on a Sky, I doubt he would steal from his own kid. I bet you they argued about 20 bucks being too much and Corey probably switched out the money and it pissed Tracy off.

I do believe Corey cheated. I do believe Corey recorded himself yanking his winky and sending it. It’s been confirmed he sends pictures of his winky so a video of it as well is no shocker. Except, Corey has been known to cheat, for YEARS it was always alluded in his comment section and Tracy would defend him from her page and his.

Settlement Money, Tracy helped burn though that shit, they should have bought a house with that money. Tracy used it for the wedding, over the top gender reveals, photo shoots, over the top birthday parties. There was never any long term investment on the money, hence the well running dry so quickly.

So from my understanding, Corey went out of his way for Tracy, even when things were in the in between and Tracy never reciprocated. He drew her a bath and made a comment and she was immediately turned off by it…. But it was okay that she didn’t touch him for 6 months. But I thought sex was part of her love language. Corey didn’t pay her enough compliments…. But what about the fact that the guy was in a very dark place after his father passed and Tracy wasn’t there for him during it?

She really expected Tara & Raven to side with her… like wtf? Raven & Tara have both stated they don’t condone Corey’s behavior, but he’s their brother. They will always have his back.

it sounds like at no point did Tracy take accountability for anything she had to do with the downfall of her marriage.

As for the no help thing… that’s a lie and we all know it and you’re a moron if you believe her when she says she gets no help.

I’m not sorry. I do not feel bad for her. He just used this as another opportunity togo on about how Corey ain’t shit.

• Heart

Gigi0380

VIP Member
Her friends on the boat looked annoyed with her filming. She was the only one with her phone out.

I hate people like her that always need to be the center of attention at all times.

Reactions: 37

Smitty123

Chatty Member
Wait wait wait... I hope you are all sitting down. Jess just said that one thing nobody knows about Tracy is that she doesn’t have a babysitter or a nanny if she wants to go out with friends. It always just Tracy. Ok, what? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Westendfatima

“Don’t attack him that’s not what I want”

jess is very...messy. I really think she is living for this drama because she has a cozy life and is bored.
Like she was reallly living for this mess and I get she was part of it since she witnessed it go down but the level of excitement this girl had this whole episode is sick. She can say over and over that this was suppose to be therapeutic but a real friend would suggest THERAPY if they want their friend to heal, especially since she clearly hasn’t healed since this recording.
I don’t support or care for Corey at all but Jess as a friend and a co-host shouldn’t have gotten her to do this tell all.

• Heart

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
8076EFDF-4F39-4622-AD7B-941219B2093D.jpeg

Imagine your whole private life on the internet. Just like the last tattler posted, those kids are going to be bullied sooo hard later. What a selfish bitch. Corey im sure is no angel but at least he keeps his stuff private. Those poor poor kids.

• Wow

Elona

And Jess is showing her true evil colors by saying she wouldn’t let him see the kids if he wasn’t paying….yea that’s putting the kids emotional well being first 🙄 very mature

• Wow
  • Sad

remi85

VIP Member
Going after Corey still in club baddie
Saffron stated she was being nosey and had to have Big T’s back... and in the next breath, Big T calls people Fake.. for going back and forth between Corey and Tracy… So its ok for Saffron to watch Corey’s move and report back to Tracy… but you are fake if you watching Tracy and reporting back to Corey 👏

Saffron wants to know why people are so hateful, but when Corey posted about his weekend with his kids – he is attacked. This post never mentioned Tracy. No subliminal shade towards Tracy. Just a fun weekend with his kids and he gets slammed with trolls. So yes Saffron – why are people so hateful? 👏

Saffron wants to know how can Corey let people talk about the mother of his children like that? YET where is the accountability for Tracy and the way she speaks about the father of her children 👏

Saffron brings up the fact that one girl stated she would just love for Tray to bully her. YET Saffron says, I’ll book a flight from the UK to smack him. No honey, we don’t condone violence. 👏

Please make note – Tracy called herself a NOBODY yet has Public Figure on her Instagram :LOL:👏

The sad part about this tell all (besides the children) no matter how much she stretches her truth – and even if Corey fights back with his receipts, they will not believe Corey. They are so far up her flat ass, they cant see clearly. Tracy constantly contradicts herself but they don’t seem to mind. I love how his day of reckoning is coming, yet Tracy’s isn’t?! 👏

AND I love how they bring up the fact he was caught selling drugs but Tracy defended him for that. And again.. this is OLD NEWS.. just like her tell all.. There is nothing new to speak about. Move on 🦛 🐋 👏

Terri “They sure take an immense amount of effort hating someone they don’t know based off a compulsive liar’s word.” Terri, sweetheart, babie girl – you are hating on Corey and you don’t know him. You are believing the lies that Tracy tells every day. 👏

And trashy is living her best, photoshopped life.. I don’t have a fupa but thanks to AnneMarie’s post, we know that is a LIE 👏

We might be anti- Tracy for the lies and photoshop.. but we think about the WHOLE situation.. we know Corey is not a saint and has fucked up. But he isn't out talking about Tracy and making his page an anti-ex wife page. He posts his kids. No thirst traps.

• Heart
  • Haha

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
Annmarie we nominate you as a VIP member for the day
Could never what? Edit half our body off? Pretty sure anyone could edit half their body off like you do
Okay I'll play. Us hating ass bitches could never be such shitty moms...be 33 with 3 kids and act like we're 21 with no kids...what's that you say...keep going...us bitches would never photoshop the shit out of our body, us bitches would never drag our 6 year old to mommy makeover appointments, us bitches would never drag our ex online, us bitches would never beg for money on tiktok, us bitches would never fuk with a man whose got a woman, us bitches could nevaaa be as fake as your dirty house don't know how to cook stuck in 2002 bitter ass...shall I continue...us bitches would never do what you do but if we did we would do it 100000 times better. That's why you're a broke ass bitch Tracy buying knock off shit and what not..puhhlease..girl..nobody..I mean nobody is jealous of your fat divorced ass. You will never find a man that doesn't live in his mother's basement. Photoshopping bitch. Lol. Should we bring out the old photos. 😆🤣 Go be a mom you loosaaa...

• Heart
  • Haha