Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
CA023B5F-95C2-487C-A35B-2B430EB75911.jpeg
So confident that she has to photoshop.
So confident that she had WLS instead of even remotely attempting to go to the gym.
So confident that she alters her kids photos.
So confident that she makes disgusting remarks and blocks you.
Bitch you know exactly what low self esteem looks like. You wake up every fucking day and look at yourself in the mirror…. Fuck all the way off Tracy Maloney Phoney Baloney. If you had any shred of confidence, your Instagram wouldn’t be the shit show it is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Gimme All the Tea

Chatty Member
so they ‘had no money and we’re struggling to pay rent’ after Julians birth.
But you continued to throw over the top birthday parties for your kids. You continued to waste money on matching clothes for the girls. How are you broke if you still did this????

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Chela4u

Chatty Member
I won’t be listening to the podcast. I was cheated on, also when I was pregnant. I filed for divorce within two weeks of my daughter being born. It was hard and traumatizing. I spoke about the cheating with a few close friends, and my mother. Then I moved on with my life! If you feel the need to constantly talk about it, and rehash every detail, you are, TRASHBAG YOU ARE A BITTER DUMB BITCH, Who lives in the past, and can’t focus on the future. It’s been years, move on. Everyone else has but you.👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
CFE955FE-2CB5-49E3-AE4D-7F6EE8C3418B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

margaritatime

VIP Member
THis is what bothers me about her. She always has to throw in how pErFeCt everything is and how she never needs anything, it's just because.
Meanwhile everything about her is a lie WHCH SHE EXPOSES HERSELF.👏👏

That makes her so arrogant and unlikeable.
Her hair air dries naturally into this amazing voluminous style that people die to have. She never uses products or heat.(then you see her asking about a styling tool on someone's page)
Her hair also handles continuous damaging color traeatments and everyone if baffled by how it doesnt get damaged (then she says she adds extenstions for the color to avoid her hair getting damaged)
Her skin is naturally tan bc she is sicilian. She doesn't use bronzer. (then you see her promote a place where she went to get bronzer)
Her breast are perfectly round and sit high, she just wants more. (then you see unedited pictures that say otherwise)
Her ass is perfect - no cellulite, dimples, or stretch marks. She was just born that way. (Then she posts rEaL uNeDiTeD pics of her cellulite)
Her skin is perfectly flawless she doesn't need anything. (then she says she uses true match foundation)

The correct way to respond to this comment would have been , I am unhappy with the way my breasts look now after having 3 kids back to back as it can take a toll on your body, so I want to fix it to feel better about myself.
Thats it, nothing more.
No T, we are not haters, we just would appreciate more honesty and more realness . NOONE is perfect.
We are supposed to be women supporting women. Not faking our whole lives to appear bette than everyone.
I can imagine how many people's self esteem she knocked down when she post her perfetly hourglass figure in a bikini. She is sick and needs help.
Not gonna lie , she did fool me with her photoshopped pics until her real ones were leaked, I was so shocked and immediatley felt better about myslef.
We've seen her candid photos last summer, and Im sure she did lose weight , whether it was surgery or sUgAr FrEe , but there is no way she has that tiny frame hour glass figure. she never had it before kids and weight gain , no way she can have it now.

She can fool her saddies ,but that's all she has.

At the end of the day, she has to look at herself in the mirror and she cannot photoshop that mirror. 👏👏

Sorry guys, I was just going to write a quick sentence saying this is the reason I dislike her , but my fingers just couldn't stop typing.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

QueenB0527

Chatty Member
What does being chased by men her whole life have anything to do with self esteem? Self esteem comes from within. If men are chasing you, they know you're an easy THOT. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
Going after Corey still in club baddie

“HOW CAN HE LET OTHER PEOPLE TALK ABOUT THE MOTHER OF HIS CHILDREN LIKE THAT?” Says another person talking shit about him and Tracy allowing it.

the hypocrisy is not even funny anymore, it’s down right embarrassing and sad.

Reactions: 43

Jesshottie

VIP Member
Corey taking the kids to a boardwalk and having fun, we love to see it

Listen, I don’t care who pays for it. Him, his sisters, his mom, a man who lives under a rock. I DONT CARE. he is out doing FUN AND MEMORABLE activities with those kids

Tracy, this goes for you too. I don’t care who pays it. You, Sammy, your mommy and daddy. Get those kids to do something fun. Make memories with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

ktrost621

Chatty Member
Accountability!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can’t post the school and then get mad that people know what school.
You can’t post pictures with your address and get made people know where you live.
You can’t allow others into your relationship and then get mad when your husband wanders off.
You can’t claim to be the most amazing mother and also post nothing but going out and drinking pictures.
You can’t post about being so broke yet every Monday Wednesday Friday you’re doing a different procedure.
You can’t post that he is the worst father ever went all his pictures are with his kids.
A little bit of advice stop posting and just do you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
Oddly after listening to that it seems to me money was more of an issue with her than other women. I want to know how an adult can not notice money missing or being used from their account or accounts. I don't care if she 100000$ in there or 400$. Why are you not occasionally looking at your bank statements or transactions online. When I use my card at cvs, a restaurant, a gas station, an atm, online or ANYWHERE it tells me where next to the transaction online and it has been like that for years. I'm embarrassed for her if the story is true and this idiot actually went to a physical bank and had them pull her statements. Is she fukin 10 years old and has no idea how to check her own bank accounts and keep track of her money? I had fraud on my card one time about 4 years ago and I caught it within a day and they used a pin! Essentially they copied my card, probably from a reader those thieves put on machines. Then they created a new pin and kept making withdrawals. I'm in Pennsylvania and this person or people were in Florida. I now have my alerts on for all transactions so I can catch it quicker if it happens again. I find her story fishy or she's really just that much of an idiot which could be the case.
I feel like Tracy is more obsessed with money than anything. I think money is why she got the divorce more so than the cheating. The cheating aspect of this wasn't even that scandalous. Still wrong but still not that scandalous to me. Now I didn't listen to the one you have to pay for so maybe there's more. All she yapped about was money, money, money during that hour and a half.
Why is Tracy acting like she spared her kids from being homeless. She didn't her family did!! If her family didn't help or exist I'm sure Corey's family would have stepped up and taken in the kids! If neither of these two idiots had family they'd both have been fkd because they both are beyond irresponsible!! Tracy had no problem blowing through his settlement money along with him!! Whose fault is it they both have nothing to show for it!? He didn't spend it by himself!! Last thing also for now why in the world is she acting suprised he's not giving her money for a year if he didn't have any or give her any when together!!? What did she think was going to happen? His problems would magically stop after they split!? Addiction doesn't work like that. Also why is this bitch complaining about uber money for her husband to get to work!? Atleast he was fkin going to work!
Money money money all that bitch cares about is money. Corey was a big gambler when she met him and throughout their relationship. She only had a problem with it once he became broke instead of seeing the red flags all along.
Also why did she have to have Denny Google addresses? Are her and Jessica that much of idiots they don't know how to use Google?? Yet she claims she should work for the fbi!? Like what! Lmao. Make it make sense. 🤦‍♀️ okay I've gone on enough for now. So much to say.

• Heart

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
Wow she really just said Corey puts his children at risk by communicating with people who ask questions. And we're trolls and dox her because we know where she lives with a quick google search.

YOU POSTED YOUR KIDS SCHOOL ON SOCIAL MEDIA YOU FUCKING IDIOT. YOU PUT YOUR KIDS AT RISK. OMG LOL

• Heart

Cupmouse41

VIP Member
so they ‘had no money and we’re struggling to pay rent’ after Julians birth.
But you continued to throw over the top birthday parties for your kids. You continued to waste money on matching clothes for the girls. How are you broke if you still did this????
They had a fucking unicorn birthday party for Jayden that year, BB’s wife party planned! They had a “GOLDEN BIRTHDAY” for Skylar that year! Limo and spa party in FUCKING QUEENS! Are they kidding me?!

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
I don’t get it. We say she has no ass, we get an ass shot as well as an awkward twerking video. We call her out about no frontals, we get frontals. We comment her feet, we get feet pictures… but the mom thing…. She doesn’t address that shit at all. Does she not know how to mom? Is she that detached from her kids?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40