Tracy Dimarco #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracy seems to be loosing weight but is still photoshopping everything. She all of a sudden is calling herself an influencer when she recently said she wasn't. She has a talent agency she's "working" for which is run by her friend Bill aka Bbworldwide on insta and she attended an event by them getting a consultation for a mommy makeover. She says she's moving soon because she can't afford to live where she's at because Corey allegedly isn't giving her money for child support.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Tracy seems to be loosing weight but is still photoshopping everything. She all of a sudden is calling herself an influencer when she recently said she wasn't. She has a talent agency she's "working" for which is run by her friend Bill aka Bbworldwide on insta and she attended an event by them getting a consultation for a mommy makeover. She says she's moving soon because she can't afford to live where she's at because Corey allegedly isn't giving her money for child support.
Thank you queen!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Recently girlgangz773 shared insight on influencers followers to see if they’re engagement is real or not. Tracy’s isn’t too bad but it’s also not good. Also here are other examples.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Her videos about the plastic surgery place are sooooo cringe and embarrassing. I would laugh hysterically if I saw someone going around videoing everything and doing those idiotic smiles/facial expressions she does. A pic ok cool leave it at that. She makes it seem she is so impressed by EVERYTHING, like she has never left the house before. I can imagine her going to any place at all, taking so many videos, smiling , tongue out, omg I die laughing imaging it. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 She is such an embarrassing person

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She must be so tired of editing her pics she decided to do it in real life! Also shes constantly complaining about child support but maybe he cant afford child support on top of her damn alimony she constantly finds a way to post memes having a dig at him and crys he dont support the kids but witch neither do u? U dress them in freebie tacky clothes instead of letting them be normal and wear old navy target or gap etc. Funny she dont mention her alimony checks either and i’m not sure how it works on america but wont they stop if she was to re-marry? Hence why shes always saying she will never re marry or have kids.

Reactions: 18
Her videos about the plastic surgery place are sooooo cringe and embarrassing. I would laugh hysterically if I saw someone going around videoing everything and doing those idiotic smiles/facial expressions she does. A pic ok cool leave it at that. She makes it seem she is so impressed by EVERYTHING, like she has never left the house before. I can imagine her going to any place at all, taking so many videos, smiling , tongue out, omg I die laughing imaging it. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 She is such an embarrassing person
Why does she think chewing gum and constantly sticking out her tongue in videos is cute?! It’s trashy AF!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
“Thank you for doing this for us girls” there wasn’t any other influencers there but her!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does she think chewing gum and constantly sticking out her tongue in videos is cute?! It’s trashy AF!
She has to chew gum in public because she has a yuck mouth! When she opens her mouth you can see all the 🦷 molars are black and rotting. witch is rank, and her stank is quite putrid.
Her A1-blow jobs, leave a stench behind. That’s why she can’t keep a man. 🤮🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Thank you for your service !

Reactions: 12
This woman never dresses appropriately. She wears work out pants to the club but jeans to a drs appointment and a low cut fitted dress to a kindergarten graduation. She’s disgusting wtf does she think she is that she deserves a mommy makeover? She doesn’t even work and there is no way it’s being paid for because she’s a nobody. Does she think if she looks good she will find a rich guy that will want her as a trophy wife? She’s delusional there are way prettier woman in Jersey with actual personalities and no baggage.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m getting so bored of Big T! Yeah, it’s fun to make fun of her photoshop fails and idiocy but, other than that she brings NOTHING to the table. Can you imagine being an influencer and the only thing you influence is a massive amount of unfollows. Babie girl, if you’re reading this (which I know you are) your irrelevance is showing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m still so angry she had Skylar there. Who the hell brings a child to their plastic surgery consultation (event or not) she is a lunatic. If I were Corey I’d be taking ALL The notes. She is absolutely ridiculous. So much for “I don’t need a breast lift” huh big T

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.